Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weekend Drunk Thread, 5/17

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nom Chompsky, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

<a class="postlink" href="http://imgur.com/oljUbOw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://imgur.com/oljUbOw</a>

This weather is tits.

We went to a public park with water jets for kids in front of an ancient palace in Seoul. Kudos to whoever designed this place, because it was so fucking fun to watch a bunch of kids playing gleefully. Moments like that are rare, and it was really peaceful just to see it. Also, is "Dad's Pies" an Aussie chain? If so, it should be a national treasure.

If I can somehow find a motorcycle....

2. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, we better get some good fun in this WDT this weekend. Between TX's new bikini, Angel's lesbian naked cleaning women adventure, Frank's skydiving, and Audrey's . . . life . . . I expect live vicariously through all your good time stories. Go.

3. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I had a bun in the toaster oven. Right before I turned my back for 10 seconds to check a text, the bun was white. When I turned back around it was almost on fire. My toaster oven sucks.

Discuss toast.

Anybody read the Locke and Key graphic novels by Joe Hill? Wondering if they're worth a read. I've got a mad man boner for him. Hill has the career I envy. Sits on his ass and churns a book out every 2-3 years. About 100 pages into NOS4A2. He's channeling his father hardcore. His last 3 were more like Richard Bachman; existential, finer prose. It's nice to know once Stephen King goes to meet the great turtle in oblivion we'll have decent horror books. Because that genre is a fucking wasteland.

4. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

#64 shegirl, May 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  5. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse
    The most powerful cervix... in the world...

Well, tomorrow I'm hosting an orgy that Cowbell, Dubyu, ssycko, and crazyasian have all been invited to, so that might result in some stories. But, that's just a normal Saturday night for us, so ... no promises.

Someone's a mole and told Nom about it though, so I'm a bit upset. I really didn't want him knowing about it. Not after last time.

6. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

And to think that I gave you a Banh Mi.

7. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse

(That's the name of the move that really crossed the line in the last orgy.)

8. Parker

Parker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Now this is a topic with legs. Back when I was a kid, I had a broken toaster, both pieces would come out with one side more toasted than the other. Both sides would be toasted, but one side was just slightly more crispy. I thought this is how toast was made. Cue to me going to restaurants as a kid being upset when both sides were evenly toasted then asking if I could get one side slightly more toasted. Some restaurants complied, by just tossing one side on the flat grill like it was grilled cheese, just without the butter or cheese. Others could not possibly fathom how to toast one side at a time.

This caused a lot of problems as eventually they had to explain to my they were too damn cheap to buy a new toaster because as old folks say "they just don't make them like they used to." I actually learned quite a bit about how toasters work, so when I buy a new toaster, I open it up, and work around in there to make sure my toast comes out the way I want it. It just provides a little variety through out the meal, a more apt balance of consistencies if you will. Oster toasters are the easiest to rig for what I believe is proper toasting.

When it comes to what I put on my toast, I've always liked to put strawberry jam. A lot of people prefer grape, but I think they are all monsters. Why would you prefer a grape that shares a name with an airplane that destroys the atmosphere, I have no clue. If I witnessed someone reach for the apricot spread, I knew they were either adventurous, pedophiles, or maybe adventurous pedophiles. Regardless of the flavor preserves is disgusting, it should be a smooth jam. Why anyone would put something lumpy on their toast, is beyond me. In deeper consideration, I actually it is appalling. Choose your spreads wisely people, that is the only real advice I can ever give you. Treat your toast with dignity and respect, and your life will be lived accordingly.

*If you believe any of this is true, you're an idiot.

9. Nom Chompsky

Nom Chompsky
    Expand Collapse
    Honorary TiBette

Neither you, nor your incessantly quivering thighs seemed to mind.

10. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Personally, I find the Croque Monsieur far more of a show stopper.

Why do sandwiches sound like dirty sex acts?

Meatball Hero

Italian Combo

Cheesesteak

I gave my baby the Hot Pastrami.

11. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Speaking of the wild and adventurous times of AM, has anyone seen "Inside Amy Schumer?" I'm a fan of her stand-up, and her show seems pretty good so far. I have a ridiculous sense of humor, though.

The variety of skits, stand-up, interviews, and on-street questions is a great format. It's like the privileged white girl's version of "Chappelle's Show."

In other news, I know very little about toast. Or sandwiches. Unless it's an $18 NYC pastrami, in which case I'm down.

12. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just took the biggest dump you've ever seen. One of the logs was 14 inches long. It was surreal. I'm not going to have to post pictures to prove it, am I?

Yeah, I'm drunk by 8 o'clock. Fuck you.

13. audreymonroe

audreymonroe
    Expand Collapse

I love it so far. I thought she was going to go too much in the way of "Ohmygod I'm a girl talking about dirty things - isn't that shocking?" kind of humor, but I think there hasn't been much that was shock for shock's sake. I haven't been that much of a fan of the interviews at the end, though. I'd rather have another skit each time.

14. joule_thief

joule_thief
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I didn't notice it the first time I watched it, but Chibs is drinking out of a Jameson juice box in the season 3 finale of Sons of Anarchy.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.brandchannel.com/home/post/2010/12/02/Viewers-Gang-Up-On-Fake-Sons-of-Anarachy-Product-Placement.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.brandchannel.com/home/post/2 ... ement.aspx</a>

15. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"Celebrities". No woman named Jordan is famous for anything but her tits.

This is the most frustrating web page I have ever attempted to browse.

16. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm shooting in my first local match for the year tomorrow and have my rifle and gear all packed up. Hell yes! I'll celebrate with a drink. Buffalo Trace bourbon? Yes please.

I tried a couple of summery-beers while grilling out last night and they were both lackluster. Goose Island Summertime and Lift Bridge Farm Girl Saison. Sierra Nevada's Hefeweisen is my favorite wheat beer so far.

17. Gravy

Gravy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I went down the Mudjug internet rabbit hole.

Subcultures are weird.

#77 Gravy, May 17, 2013
  18. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

She is one funny chick. She was knee-slapping when she roasted Charlie Sheen. "You were great in Platoon. Denise Richards being married to you was kind of like her Vietnam, because she was always worried about being killed by Charlie!" I also loved:

19. JWags

JWags
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hold on, girls dip? Gross. I didn't think it could get worse than the ones I've seen chomping on cigars.

#79 JWags, May 17, 2013
  20. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: Re: Weekend Drunk Thread, 5/17

I have never witnessed a woman who looked like that pack a lip full. That chick is an anomaly.

The women who dip you don't wanna be around, trust me on that.

#80 Flat_Rate, May 17, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.