Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weekend Drunk Thread [3-12-10] SAINT PATRICK'S DAY

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fernanthonies, Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. satan rae

satan rae
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

apparently Halifax has a St. Patrick'a day parade? I only found this tid bit out when I was woken up by it.

2. TCV

TCV
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

[​IMG]

That's what ship i'm jumping on... and I'm probably gonna fall overboard in a few hours.

3. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It took everything in my power not to order a margarita with my fajitas at lunch today. I am still not sure I made the right decision.

4. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Jesus, I'm just waking up now what is wrong with me. I've taken in the past few months to not being able to sleep through the night at all, and last night was absolutely awful. Ugh.

5. mekka

mekka
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Just finished writing an exam, and I'm going to get drunk as fuck tonight, kids. Hide the breakables. London bars for the fucking win.

6. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The first spring day here, and it is a nice view.

No, really, it is. You can see some of the ocean

Attached Files:

7. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That telescope on the right is creepy as sin.

8. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The sad thing is, my job is to repair them. That one is a special project. I can't figure out what is wrong with it.

On the other hand, I saw the neighbor girl undressing

9. Tuesday

Tuesday
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

sounds like it's working just fine.

10. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, but I just can't get it to focus that last little bit to see the fine detail. That is what counts, you know.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Gotta love the health plans up here. To prep for my upcoming wisdom tooth fun on Monday, I was scripted a full bottle of Tylonol 3, 40 Percocet, some kind of mouthwash that paralyzes your mouth (great to practical joke someone with in their Scope) and some steroid that I could compare to a strong ecstasy buzz minus the best part (euphoria) for a grand total of $16.50 (Canadian).

More taxes? Indeed. And we couldn't be happier. Did I mention there's no longer any snow already? Sometimes global warming can be a good thing. Barbecue season is a comin' early. Time for some Alberta AAA heaven.

12. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Power Hour!!!

13. JGold

JGold
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I spent the day at a St. Patrick's Day Bar Crawl. I left about halfway through because the people I went with wanted to go home and pass out. I've never been a proponent of naps during day-drinking. I just don't get it. Why drink all day, sleep, then drink all night? Does that not defeat the purpose of drinking all day? It's like throwing away 12 beers worth of work.

So, anyway, I'm home. I gave brief thought to going out, but the weather is fucking brutal. We're talking 30 degrees and a torrential downpour. I ventured two blocks down the road to buy a case of beer and my ass has now sufficiently warmed the couch.

Besides, Seven Years In Tibet is on Hulu, and I just finished reading The White Spider. This is fate. Who wants to drink with me every time Brad Pitt speaks in a horrendous Austrian accent?

14. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I agree with you there. Even worse is that with my friends, after they do the nap part they don't even want to drink anymore.

We did this thing called beer fest at a restaurant last summer that was essentially a drinking games contest. Once it was over at 5 we were all completely obliterated so most of us went home to nap while me and one other guy kept on drinking. We got cut off at one bar and were about to get cut off at another when one of the nappers came and picked us up. So maybe its not always the best option, but it sure was fun.

15. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can't decide what's funnier. Sending a text message last night reading "I'm going to put a baby in you" to a dude, or that I fucked up and sent it to the chick right under his name first.

Drinking Weyebacher Blithering Idiot barley wine. Appropriate. Sushi is probably not a good base, but I'mma do it anyway. Whenever my friend and I are at the bar lately we grab our drinks and toast "LIGHT WEIGHT" ala Ronnie Coleman at each other. Nobody has a fucking clue what we're talking about. If somebody's got a mixed drink one of us inspects their glass then concludes that this drink right here is indeed, "some light weight."

16. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Since we're all chasing a buzz, I'd thought I'd treat you to the most action-packed action scene ever.

"Stop hitting yourself!"

#96 Crown Royal, Mar 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  17. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

nice weather. Got a nice blaze going in the back yard. Few friends and a couple neighbors over playing drinking games.

I just turned almost all of them on to Seven Mary Three. Wtf people how do you not know Cumbersome and Water's Edge?

18. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I fucking hate wishy-washy people. First we were going to have people to our house for a game night and drinking. Then my roommates/friends decided they wanted to go to the bar, and now no one cares either way. Fuck, I'm about to go get some beer and sit in my room and play modern warfare and get really drunk.

19. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

In the true Irish tradition: boil water, add corned beef and cabbage, let boil for 3 hours, drain, eat.

There's a reason they drink like they do.

20. JGold

JGold
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm 90 percent sure I'm an alcoholic, but fuck, sometimes the best drunk there is is when you're by yourself doing something you love.

As long as that something you love isn't masturbating. Because if you get too drunk, that shit is just a lost cause.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.