Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weekend Drunk Thread [3-12-10] SAINT PATRICK'S DAY

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fernanthonies, Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigChops

BigChops
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'm ready to shoot myself in the face. Two drunk bitches just insisted that I play Miley Cyrus. Sometimes I really hate my job

2. uzisuicide

uzisuicide
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Buncha fags.*

My friend was on PassTimes on Speed Channel a few weeks ago in his 2002 WS8.** They figured he'd do 13 flat. He did 11. No kidding.

*I'm watching Gaga's new video, and holy shit is she hot.

**Never heard of it, but rode in it, and holy shit is it hot. Ram fuckin' Air.

3. Bourbondownthehouse

Bourbondownthehouse
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I leave for vegas in about a day. So pumped. Think I'll probably end up getting a new tattoo while I'm out there because hey what's money for if not pissing away?

4. Kittie

Kittie
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Awesome. I get one of these nifty little devices as well.

The thought of blowing into one of those stupid things really pisses me off....

[​IMG]

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

As DJ, you legally reserve final right and have power of attourney over ANY song choices while working. Also, making a song request such as that makes you officially worse than Hitler. Make them feel bad about themselves, it's your duty. Don't foget: you have a microphone, and they don't.

I sincerely hope you pepper sprayed them for being so fucking retarded. Where the hell are you, a grade seven dance?!! Tell them to go home and kill themselves.

6. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There is almost nothing better than a nice steak and some Pinot Noir. Oh wait, I thought of something. A nice steak, the wine, and then going out to see a kickass band at the bar and get royally fucked up.

How r thingz out dere' in interwebzzzZz world yo?

PARTY IN THE U-S-A!!!!

7. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

El-Night-o! El Summed up-o! Ha!

El One-o!

El Again-o!

MAAAAAAAAAAH- THA- FAAAAAAAAHCKKKKKAAAAAAAAA!!!!

8. BigChops

BigChops
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I've given up arguing with the local manatees. It's almost easier to just play their stupid song. Those bitches travel in packs and will gang up on a DJ in a second. I'd probably rather fight Rampage Jackson then try to fend off a heard of drunk fat bitches.

EDIT: I got them back though, I followed it up with Kanye's New Workout Plan.

9. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm drunk, I'm Irish, but I will not be able to be drunk on St. Patty's, as I work that day, and the day after.

I pledge to make up for that by being shitfaced on every off day surrounding St. Patty's.

Which is what I do, anyway, most weekends...

10. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

BOOM. Motha' Fucking Ditto ya'll. Whopws it hangin tonight. You stupid people with pyour stupid daylight svings time. You aren't saving anything, you will all still die old and alone, just like Tom Hanks in the green Mile. HOW LONG DOYOU HAVE TO LIVE LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking... lahahblbhahab lahh lah hahh hah fuck YOu.

11. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Holy shoot me in the face. This would actually be a good idea right now and I have no excuse not to.

12. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

......... Hi!

Nephew's soccer game, here I come!

13. Moose

Moose
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Literally. Bass/Guinness black and tans for breakfast.

14. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A local bar/restaurant had their annual 5k this morning. There was no shit like 20,000 people running in the street in front of my house. Sitting and watching, the runners passed by at least 1000 per minute for a good 20 min steady, and now it's the walkers turn to pass by. The Navy and my Marine Corps had their guys out running in formation and everything too. It was all pretty awesome. So I drank a beer for them, least I could do.

15. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The party starts at 1 p.m.. Literally. Corned beef, potatoes, mountains of alcohol, and a group of people I've known since I was in grade school. It's also the Grand Unveiling of my One Month Beard. I am prepared for intense ridicule.

Today is going to be a good day.

16. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's almost 9:45 am. I got drunk off of Bud Light and Mario Kart DUI last night. I'm about to walk out the door to head out for pregaming St. Patrick's day style. Downtown St. Paul is buzzing. State High School Hockey finals are today and two blocks away are the state St. Patty's day headquarters - W 7th where bars like Patrick McGoverns are. I don't know how I survive.

I will be posting some updates throughout the day. So far I've had 2 beers. Today is going to be dynamite.

17. Kittie

Kittie
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

My mother is here. Cyclobenzaprine for breakfast, here I come. Also discovered it is impossible to kill oneself by holding one's breath. I tried. Yes, that bored and my mother is that evil.

18. Striding Man

Striding Man
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Hi! I don't believe we've met, but you sir, have an awesome idea! Shit-housed, here I come!

19. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Its 11AM, just woke up after a night of complete sobriety and designated driving. Time to sail this ship and get messy. Already called the fire department and told them FIRE BIG TONIGHT YOU NO COME.

20. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

12 foot aluminum boat and a 30-rack of beer. I may or may not make it back to the house today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.