Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weekend Drunk Thread [3-12-10] SAINT PATRICK'S DAY

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fernanthonies, Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Some people use the ole' liquid courage to hit on girls in bars, others to talk trash to adolescent children on a video game.

2. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Why can't it be both?

3. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In fact, it usually is...

What?

4. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think you can remove the "on" before the adolescent girls. In fact, while we are at it, lets just go with:

Hits women and children. Drunk.

5. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just had a breathalyzer installed on my Trans-Am today. As soon as I got home, it took me about two minutes to figure out how to bypass it without the authorities finding out. Jesus Christ, what the hell were they expecting when they put one of these things on the car of a mechanic?
    I actually had to help the guy who was installing it because he hadn't put one on a car as old as mine, and he didn't know which wire was for the starter. Since I rebuilt the steering column on that car myself, I helped him out.
    Assuming I don't do anything else to violate my probation, this should be a walk in the park.
    Well, I'm going to the store for a Mickey's in my "can't-be-driven-while-under-the-influence-of-alcohol" car!

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Ah, the Bing Crosby Method. Works every time.

I don't see why so many people out there talk about Percocet like it's the cat's ass of buzzes. This shit is yawn-inducing Quaalude-Lite. THIS is the shit wild-eyed urine stained nutbags break into drugstores for? Addicts have no class anymore.

7. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pork chops:

Fiesta brand pork rub, heavily coated, slow-cooked and basted with a combination of rum, butter, and lemon juice.

Here's to hoping this shit tastes half as good as it smells! ... if it doesn't, I can always drink more beer and make up for it

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

It ought to. I recently discovered the magical wonders of slow-cooking porkchops myself, and it is to regular porkchops the way beer can chicken is to regular chicken (if you haven't tried beer can chicken yet, why are you still at your computer? Heaven awaits!).

I eat slow cooked pork at least once a week now. It's to die for. Pineapple is another good ingredient to throw in with that.

9. NurseNikki

NurseNikki
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I never get to participate in the drunk thread. While you heathens are all drinking and talking about vaginas with teeth, beating children and whatnot, I'm always sober. Fuck the time difference. At least St Paddy's day gets to me first.

Now if you'll all excuse me, I have to go visit my sick Aunt in hospital. Yep, that's where I want to be on my day off.

10. Bourbondownthehouse

Bourbondownthehouse
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

[​IMG]

I assume yours has a large Longhorns logo on the hood.

11. Assur

Assur
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

...and giant cow horns duct-taped/stapled to the hood. Maybe a horn that plays "I've been workin' on the railroad"?

12. Bourbondownthehouse

Bourbondownthehouse
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

#52 Bourbondownthehouse, Mar 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  13. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Talladega nights, pork chops, and miller high life... heaven

SHAKE AND BAKE BABY!!! SHAKE AND BAKE!!!

14. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

While we have often discussed the joys of the shower beer around here, I find that it is closely matched by the #2 beer. It's lifes little luxeries that make the world go 'round.

15. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I return from the pool hall, wherein I discover that you can still spend a lot of money on a night out without ...

a) going to a club
    b) buy a lot of beer

Oh, that I lived in a world where alcohol was sold at irresponsible prices.

16. Gramercy

Gramercy
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

That's not being an alcoholic, it's being efficient. Or Jewish. Whenever I go out I always order the strongest beer. Why drink a 5% ABV beer if you can get an 11% ABV beer for just a little more? It's way more efficient.

17. Gramercy

Gramercy
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I just had a pitcher of mojitos at this asian fusion restaurant, and since I'm unemployed my lawyer friends picked up the bill. But they're lame, and it's 40 and raining so they went home. You win some, you lose some.

18. Mike Ness

Mike Ness
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Another sure fire way your getting older, the fucking outrageous tab's!!! Here I am home pretty drunk, (double belvedere and clubs do that...) I open my wallet and see that i have $19. I went out with $400.

The sad thing is that spending like that when you were single might impress a girl and you might score, now my wife just nags me about it. She's right...............what a waste.

19. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The last time I looked the drunk threads last anywhere from 49 to 96 hours. Do mornings last 48 hours on your island? Surely you could fit a drink in there somewhere.

Tonight the Mrsanthropic and I drank a bottle of Prosecco to celebrate. To celebrate the departure of a despised co-worker of mine. Yeah, I hated him that much. If only a certain relative in my immediate family would get hit by a bus, this would be one of the best weekends of my life. I'm just going to curl up around a bottle or three of Harp and hope for the best.

20. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I just spent the last five hours in my shop and am highly tempted to take a break from the Lenten lack of booze and have a bit of whiskey. One of my roommates got a bottle of Knob Creek by my recommendations and has offered to share some.

No doubt what you people would say to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.