Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weekend Drunk Thread [3-12-10] SAINT PATRICK'S DAY

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fernanthonies, Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Shave it all off and then glue the shavings back on.

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

The problem is, all the styles have been done. Try something new, like a hairy circle on each cheek or something. Maybe spice up the existing facial hair with a Bedazzler if you're feeling dangerous.

3. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How many times per day is too many to try and use the Force on your living room couch?

4. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

If it's playing hard to get, however many you need to slip it between the cushions Phil.

5. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If I figure out how to use the Force, the couch does all the work. Let's not pretend I don't have a plan here.

6. swagger

swagger
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I should have been travelling to Dublin 15-20th March to celebrate... go crazy... St. Patrick's Day... But unfortunately I'm also moving the 17th (so much for knowing my own calendar)to another city which ment I had to cancel the trip.

I will be taking revenge this weekend. Setting up my own Paddy's day, going to be a blast. Dublin is overrated ;)

7. spoons

spoons
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Since all my roommates (and 90% of the people in my college town) are still off at spring break I guess its me and the drunk thread for tonight.

Any suggestions on a good movie to have a few beers and watch? I don't want to rely on TV to play something decent.

8. Gramercy

Gramercy
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

On Netflix you can watch any Warren Miller ski video on instant play, that's always fun to watch.

9. uzisuicide

uzisuicide
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Boozing and watching VH1 Classic's One Hit Wonders of the 80s, Metal Style. They just called Twisted Sister a one hit wonder. Really? I could think of literally 20 other bands from the 80s to call one-hit wonders for this one hour show.

10. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wednesday I sucked down a ton of absinthe and Stellas because I like being drunk and absinthe is the only thing that takes the edge off the pain. Friend of a friend came up to me and said she liked my mustache. I told her I liked hers as well. Apparently that's not funny. To a girl at least.

Tonight I'm drinking again. Earlier, my chiropractor used some odd phrases like "nerve damage," "reverse curvature of neck," and "you're fucking fucked." That last one must be a technical term. Fucking doctor jargon. Got some Warsteiner Dunkels to finish, then probably move onto gin.

11. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Time to go meet the neighbor chick's mom and go to dinner with all them. Jesus I must be insane. Whatever, mom will buy booze for me the whole night if I play my cards right and I'll still get to fuck her daughter.
    Good thing I've been drinking since 4.

12. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

When I had to listen to a CSR at my work explain for ten minutes what a zip code was to a guy today I knew I was going to need a major drink.

CSR: I need your zip code to find you in our system
    Old Fuck: My credit card number is
    CSR: No, Zip code, on your address. 5 digits
    Old Fuck: My address is xxxxx
    CSR: What is your zip code
    Old Fuck: Where would I find my zip code.

I was fucking dying. Course I know as soon as the old fuck gets his scope, I am going to have to do walk him through how to use it.

Can't we just eat the old?

Time to drink. Bushmills. Fuck you Northern Ireland this stuff sucks now.

13. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Tonight is two more ACC tourney games on TV, homemade pizza & Magic Hat #9.

Tomorrow is the St. Patty's parade in Raleigh followed by bars, music and lots of beverages. We're taking a cab TO the festivities... I have a feeling that I'll be sick by sunset.

14. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think this may be the latest I've waited to start drinking on a Friday. Better late than never I guess.

15. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Do or do not commit IKEAphilia with your furniture. There is no try.

16. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I started drinking at 14. You must be Irish I suppose

17. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There hasn't been a weekend where I haven't been sober for 45weeks now, straight. I want to reach the 1-year mark.

18. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Driving back from Austin today, I was stuck in rush hour traffic when a red F-350, quad cab and raised probably higher than legal pulled up behind me. I noticed this because I could quite literally feel the baritone, white-trash gurgling of the muffler that screamed "I have a small penis and three kids that may or may not be mine."

I looked in my rear-view mirror to see, not surprisingly, a rather hefty, mulleted redneck with his similarly attractive, and somewhat rectangular, wife. A wife who proceeded to yell something toward the back seat of the truck, open her door, and switch places with her husband, who proceeded to walk around to the passenger side of the vehicle (this was all while stopped at a red-light, mind you), open the door, and spank the ever-loving crap out of his apparent daughter.

He then calmly climbed back in the front passenger seat, yelled something toward the back seat again, and took a swig from his Lonestar Light can, which I first noticed in his hand while he climbed down from behind the steering wheel.

Welcome to Texas.

19. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ah, so you must be one of those butch lesbians. I never understood that, but to each their own.

God bless this board. Where serious discussion about universal health care and goals of drunkenness can be found in the same place.

I'm on the tail end of Spring Break. Which means I'm at my parents, away from friends and anyone worth drinking with. So of you'll excuse me, I'll be drinking and playing Call of Duty in the living room. I'm wondering if, as the night goes on, I'll be drunk enough to talk back to those fucking 13-year-olds on there. Gotta show them what's what.

20. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I bought tickets to the Big XII conference championship game tomorrow night, sounds fun, right?
    But we picked up a couple of free tickets to last night's games to discover that my hopes were dashed. No alcohol at any of the games. This is a sporting event....and no beer? The fuck?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.