Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weekend Drunk Thread 2/26/10

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by shegirl, Feb 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zyron

zyron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you have an outside cat, they can be kind of cool. Growing up we took in a feral cat. In the winter it would always be inside and only go out for a little while. Spring, Summer and Fall we would be lucky if we saw that cat an hour or two a week. But almost every morning we would find one of her presents at the back door.

There was a large marsh behind the property so these presents included water rats besides the usual mice, birds and occasional baby squirrel. However, indoor cats are kinda of boring after the kitten phase and dogs rule.

2. whatisinaname

whatisinaname
    Expand Collapse
    Hoping to be even a fraction of the man Jim is.

You're in luck! There are 3,147 people on this board from Canada. And, all the women are hot and looking to hook up. Feel free to PM them.

3. JGold

JGold
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And those 3,147 people are going to be pretty pissed when the USA wins the gold medal in Men's Hockey. Bwahahahaha.

4. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

They're going to be even angrier when the fire destroys their house and the brimstone inters them in a frozen Hell forever. Because clearly the End of Days will have occurred.

5. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Excuse me? Aren't you the one who said this?

"I really can’t comment on curling or hockey. I don’t watch either sport. Now, if you’d like, we can do an interview on my thoughts regarding NASCAR."

6. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Sure am. But even I'm not retarded enough to bet against my own country in a hockey game. The guy who plays that position and the goalie and whoever the coach is are quite good at what they do.

Plus, dirty pool to quote an unrelated, private interview, no?

7. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

There's nothing un-Canadian about wishing hockey was over. That's what you meant, right?

8. Sherwood

Sherwood
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You're a Canadian who doesn't like hockey or curling. you're a walking contradiction, the rarest of the rare. that makes that part, but only that part, totally fair game.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Chater and I are Londoners. Welcome to bar after bar of people worthy of being made fun of, because our once great bar scene has been trampled into shit chowder. London's downtown improved and every bar moved downtown, so they're all the same thing now: guys who go to day spas and the gum-snappers who love them. There are a few decent places, but try Grand Bend (45 minutes away) after May 2-4. Crazy place. I have a fond memory of when I managed to break-dance on the hood of a vacant cop cop there like Turbo ten years ago, and beat a hasty retreat before their very famously fired-up finest could play a 1/2 hour drum solo on my torso.

By the way WHAT THE FUCK, CANADA?!?! 3-2?! We're beating Slovakia by ONE GOAL NOW?!! Your shenises are getting in the way of your skating.

10. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Thanks for keeping quiet when I came down there last weekend! I thought you cared.

I'm from Sarnia (bout an hour away). Don't go there.

11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Wow... what a cool night so far.

One of the guys I work with knows Erin Pac, the US bronze medalist in bobsled.

She dropped by work at the end of the day to say hi, so a few of us got to hang around and have a few beers with her. She was wearing her medal, and we got to take turns trying it on.

She's a very cool chick, and it was very cool to see a medal like that up close.

So now I get home, turn hockey on, and see that Canada is fucking that up now too.

Oh well... at least the chicks know how to win and party!

And fuck the IOC, by the way.

If Molson's doesn't jump all over the Canadian Women's Hockey team celebratory beers/cigars thing (with those cans of Molson's Canadian all over the place), someone somewhere should be shot.

Attached Files:

12. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

That was WAY too fucking close, but at least we won!

More Bourbon for me now.

13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Ahhhhh...Chemical Valley, home of the nuclear waste petting zoo and strippers that work pro bono. I'm very sorry, you went through that. My city is just criminally normal. It's a Stepford-style repetivecity, with a few rejects-of-society areas scattered about and an idiot populace the keep electing the same super-corrupt bitch mayor whose jumps in front of every newspaper photograph and whose husband gets into obliterated drunk hit-and-run accidents involving families and she gives him a patio for his stupid sports bar that blocks a busy sidewalk. I'm talking to you, Anne Marie Dicicco. Fuck you.

FUCK YES. INSANELY TIGHT FINISH, BUT WE ARE PLAYING USA FOR THE GOLD. IT IS PARTY TIME FRIENDS. LET'S ALL COME TOGETHER. SHINE A LIGHT. EVERYBODY GET TOGETHER TRY AND LOOOVE ONE ANOTHERRR RIGHT NOWWW....

14. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Here's a pic of her and the medal.

Attached Files:

15. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

They spent millions renovating, and and its still a blast. It doesn't try to act like it's a surf town. The out-of-town assholes do, but the waves have never exceeded two feet. Lots and Lots of hammered people, and a squadron of OPP that will arrest you on slightest provocation. NEVER PISS IN PUBLIC IN GRAND BEND is in the bible.The long weekends are zoos, but any time between May 2-4 weekend and Labour Day is good times. You'll be fucking midgets in the ass in no time.

16. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

All right then... who's doing some drinking?

Because I'm there... here... drinking.

17. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is that you holding the camera phone?

18. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm sort of giggling to myself reading all the Canadians who think they have even a shot at winning gold.

19. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Yeah, I took the pic.

20. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

U S A
    U S A
    USA