Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weekend Drunk Thread 2/19/10

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Blue Dog, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Everytime Renee Zellweger is on screen I want to punch her in the face. Fuck, she's insipid and tedious.

2. Rob4Broncos

Rob4Broncos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I recently saw this comment somewhere online by a European guy about Stella Artois:

Speaking of shitty beer in green bottles, I recently bought a pack of St. Pauli Girl in my quest to sample new beer. If you ever get the opportunity: don't.

3. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Great logo, though. They should just call the beer Tit Sweat. People would reward them for their honesty.

4. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was getting dinner at a bar/decent restaurant recently and ordered the "seasonal microbrew" off the menu, without asking what it was or anything. The guy brought me the beer, I had a sip, and then looked at the guy and said, "What the fuck is this?" He responded "Stella Artois". What followed was a conversation about how in the fucking world you are serving Stella as a "seasonal microbrew", at a bar in Hawaii no less, and my failing attempt to explain what was meant by the term "Seasonal microbrew" and why stella wasn't one.

Listen guy, you might be able to pass that off to the 8 billion Japanese tourists that come in here everyday, but not me motha' fucka'.

5. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I repped Rob on this, but y'all stay away from Landshark as well. Maybe it's just because I tried St. Pauli Girl and the taste was (maybe?) still in my mouth, but I couldn't stand that crap.

6. Baxpin

Baxpin
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

You sex me up with the truth.

7. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wait, I've never even heard of these Stella commercials. What the hell? I thought it was just a pretty good tasting super light beer.

Whatever, I don't give a shit, I enjoy the taste of Stella when I don't feel like something weird and no amount of law will stop me from beating my woman while I drink it.

8. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If I saw a bartender do this, it would be my first and last drink in that bar.

#308 Beefy Phil, Feb 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  9. travis

travis
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

My roommate, as they were showing some of the famous people at the USA-Canada hockey game...

"Wait, Michael Phelps is Canadian?"

And I thought I was the drunk one in this apartment.

10. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

This is one hell of a hockey game.

11. Natty

Natty
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

This game is fucking awesome. Letting them play, real physical, and Crosby' s getting chumped on.

12. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Christ. I don't tune into Olympic hockey to watch the fucking Toronto Maple Leafs play.

13. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have a feeling mass suicides may happen tonight in the country to my north.

EDIT - What an insane game though. How stupid does NBC look for putting on fucking ice dancing and passing this off to MSNBC? Just retarded.

I still say that Nash is the most underrated player in the NHL. Everytime I see him play he impresses me.

14. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You make it sound as though our hockey team hasn't shit the bed in ways far bigger than this before.

I mean, most of my childhood was spent watching the last two minutes of every world junior championship game hoping that they'd tie up the game and go into over-time.

15. Bread Mustache

Bread Mustache
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

BOOOOOOOOM!

5-3 MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

16. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Intense, physical game. Amazing goal tending by Miller.

And what a play to get that last goal by Kesler.

17. jennitalia

jennitalia
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I still love you Canada, but I think I love Patron more. Actually, fuck that I love Patron a lot more. Also Zach Parise.

18. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

You forgot to mention ugly. As in "Practical Joke From God" ugly. Her face looks like a sucked onion.

And like I mentioned before, Miller is the one and ONLY reason USA won that game. There's nothing really to argue here because you don't even need stats, just eyes. As far as non-goalie players go, Canada braided USA's hair and rice bag-raped them. Canada is clearly more talented, but Miller should be given the Medal Of Honour for that performance. I am in awe of it.

Oh, and Brodeur should sit in the fucking corner with a dunce cap for making idiotic leaves and dives like that. What the FUCK, bro?

19. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Man, does anyone remember watching those old World Cup of Hockey/World Championship matches in the early 00's when Mike Richter was the American goalie? The zamboni driver would only ever have to flood the American half of the rink because the playing was so one-sided, but his performances were fucking astounding. Odd, though, because he never did much of anything in the NHL.

These Chinese bitches sure know how to curl. Well, either that, or the Canadian team is shit. I think it's a combination of factors.

20. Bourbondownthehouse

Bourbondownthehouse
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I had to meet my parents in Indianapolis today for my younger sisters cheer competition (fuck you I got a free meal). I was in a convention center with hundreds of high school cheerleaders wandering around trying to find my family, and I swear to god everyone was staring at me like I was some sort of pedophile. I feel dirty. So so so dirty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.