Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weekend Drunk Thread 12-4-09

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Blue Dog, Dec 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Where the fuck is the shock collar?

2. cllrbone11

cllrbone11
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Drunk again. Have to get tickets for myself and my girlfriend's family to her dance recital tomorrow as well as get flowers for her to show her mom that I'm a good boyfriend. Great. Where I will get these flowers I have no clue. Wish me luck fellow idiots.

3. Viking33

Viking33
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Fights tonight were awesome. I was drunk by 8pm on free sponsored Budweiser, Bud Select and Bud Light. Got a number from one of the Hooters girls. Says she's free after Thursday due to finals. Great weekend. (See previous post)

4. Bob Trousers

Bob Trousers
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I likey the drinky, but unfortunately it turns me into a silly cunt who fucks up a good thing. I shall keep imbibing, and hope she gives me a chance to atone. Stay strong good people.

5. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Why do guys insist they are friends and then the first oppurtunity they get try to molest you?

6. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I wish I could have had half his night. Alas I had a pretty average night out with everyone, it was rather enjoyable.

Because if you're attractive he wants to have sex with you, and when he says, "We're just friends" it means that plus "but I also want to have sex with you." duh.

7. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, I verbally eviscerated him so I doubt he will try that again. I just have a hard time with people who aren't as abrasively honest as I am.

8. Mexicutioner

Mexicutioner
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Williams-Martinez was a war! Drunk as fuck and hit the bars last night. Ran into a steaming hot Fil-Am girl that I recognized as a ring card girl from a fight in San Rafael many months ago. She was surprised I remembered her and we hit it off. One of the first things she asked me was if I played Call of Duty...thank God my roommate picked the game up a month ago. She gave me her playstation network name. I asked her if I could get her phone number and she told me to hit her up on there first. She said I'll get her number depending on if I can handle her online. Fuck I'm gonna hafta lab this fucking game all week while worrying about finals, just so I can do well enough to try and get at the Punjabi sometime soon.

Who woulda thunk video game skills would actually get me a shot at some fine trim? Its even more likely she doesnt wanna fuck me but I can hope

PS would you smash?
    [​IMG]

9. NecrotizingFasciitis

NecrotizingFasciitis
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

As an uneventful drunk weekend, I did realize last night while smashed walking around the store to get more liquor, $160 worth actually, I noticed that there is now an Obama Christmas ornament. I have never laughed so hard in my life. Its ironic because Obama and CHRISTmas is in the same sentence, as well as, you get to see him hang from a tree. I know I am going to hell, but I wonder if who made it meant for it to be like that?

10. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Jesus... I have no memory of writing that up there and can honestly say I have no idea what I was trying to say. I drank enough bourbon yesterday to float the Titanic.

So, needless to say... Ugh. Today sucks. I made one hell of a gumbo all day yesterday, though.

11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Wow. Went out last night, with a friend (CAZ), with the intention of getting hammered to help de-stressify from the past couple of weeks of work and Dad being in the hospital.

Mission accomplished.

Some of the highlights:

-- awesome meal, with 2 bottles of wine, a bottle of port, and a flirt for a waitress. She was hitting on CAZ something fierce, and we were both into that.

-- some time to kill before meeting up with friends at the club, so CAZ recommends we head out to the strip club. We do.

-- lots of shooters, a couple of smokin hot young strippers making out, and lots of fun was had.

-- leave the strip club to go meet up with friends at the dance club. More shooters, and within about 2 hours bullshit drama occurs, and a Latino midgette is involved. I'm so out of it at this point, I don't remember, but just want to leave.

-- CAZ and I head back to the strip club.

Don't remember anything after that, just have some fuzzy recollections.

Woke up about an hour ago, and hate the world.

Just CSI'd the iPhone and find some pretty interesting stuff. I don't remember taking video and pics in the strip club, but apparently I did. I'm amazed I didn't get my ass kicked.

12. MooseKnuckle

MooseKnuckle
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Re: Weekend Drunk Thread 11-4-09

Drank 18 Keystones last night. By myself. And went to bed at about 3:30am. Weekends are fun but I always feel like a steaming pile of shit by Sunday.

And now I guess I'm supposed to go to the bar in a couple hours for the Cowboys/Giants game. Monday cannot come soon enough.

13. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Re: Weekend Drunk Thread 11-4-09

You wore some big boy pants last night! I hope you weren't seeking sympathy for drinking by yourself. Its one of life's great pleasures.

Colts won again! My asshole neighbor that flies a Steeler's flag is going to shoot himself. Time to taunt him.

A six pack down already, BBQ smoking away. Gonna need the whiskey to keep me warm.

14. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My girl and I are baked and watching Sunny. Ice cold Shocktop.

15. smurfette

smurfette
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

I had one margarita last night and was tipsy. Oh what my world has come to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.