Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weekend Drunk Thread 12-11-09

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by kuhjÀger, Dec 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carpenter

carpenter
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Good Lord, drinking a couple of beers and what do I find on the idiot board? Drunk rednecks with sharp toothed vaginas?
    Am I reading this right?
    Gotta drink more I guess. Carry on.

2. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Dear God.It's thundering like hell outside. That can only mean one thing...a good old fashioned southern storm.

In other words, it's time to run like hell. Tornadoes and the associated shit storm are a comin'..

Good thing I'm drunk as fuck, if a tornado hits my house I'll just kind of roll with the punches as long as I don't bang into a cow (Or an OU cheerleader) if I get get sucked up into a twister.

3. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Drunk, drunk, drunk.

4. JohnQ

JohnQ
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Since when is that what a "good old fashioned southern storm" means? In Tennessee it seems to mean you raid every grocery store within 50 miles of bread and milk. I generally raid for Jack Daniels at the liquor store, if it's not fucking sunday.

5. uzisuicide

uzisuicide
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I worked in a grocery store during college. They called for a "wintery mix" one time, and the store ran out of buggies (shopping carts if you're not from the south). No kidding, we had people waiting on standby for buggies because it *might* snow. And, seriously, we're in GA...if it snows, we'll be stuck for 10-12 hours, tops.

6. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How the fuck can a college library not have any coffee for sale within 2 miles of it at 9 pm the weekend before finals. Wouldn't it make fucking sense to set up a vending machine in the library or something. I cannot conceive of how nobody has revolted because of this yet. Back when I went to school on the mainland we had a small coffee shop in the library. It made a shitload of cash. Are the people here just economically retarded???? Students studying = students drinking coffee. I want to punch someone.

The worst part is, there are two coffee shops on campus that close at 5pm. Lets think about it. Are students more likely to drink coffee at 3:30 when its fucking 90 degrees, or at 9 pm when they are cramming for tests and its a nice coffee drinking temperature. The least these fucking shops could do would be stay open late during fucking FINALS week. I'll reiterate it: I want to punch someone.

7. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sounds like a business opportunity for those that are smart enough to not be in college still.

8. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Trust me, if I had good credit and lots of money and time I'd be all over that shit.

Hmmm, what I need is some financiers. Time to call up the local Colombian drug lord.

9. BaseballGuyCAA

BaseballGuyCAA
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Signs the night kicked ass #2410: There was an after-after-afterparty.

That was tonight.

10. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Are you white? Anyone thats white and has a reasonable plan can get a loan.

11. jamaicaphooey

jamaicaphooey
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Sometimes unemployment works well. Like when sometimes it feels like it should be Saturday, but it's really Friday, but the next day it feels like Friday, but . . .

12. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Wow. I sure did miss a party last night! I just read back through the last few pages of this thread. Sadly, my opinion is skewed because I'm both a girl and sober, but here goes:

- I have to agree with Blue Dog. Being self-aware has nothing to do with having teeth. I think if giners were self aware they could do some damage, but probably that damage wouldn't involve biting.

- I don't know why more women don't post drunk. Maybe the 'giners with teeth' debate is old or something.

- Toytoy88, you have problems, buddy. Go make sure your shutters are tied down and the still isn't going to get damaged in the flood.

That's all. Continue on. Oh, and some advise I should issue publicly: lots of water, a Wendy's Bacon Double Cheeseburger and a baked potato with cheese and broccoli will cure your hangover right now. Or you'll puke, but either way you'll feel better.

13. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Oh, like I've never heard that line before.

14. JohnQ

JohnQ
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Noon, the girlfriend just left to do laundry, said I was getting anal when she got home, and Goodfellas is on TV. Between all that, and some whiskey, today's looking pretty good.

15. Bob Trousers

Bob Trousers
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

But did she specifically say that it would be you in her anus? I'd start some stretching exercises just in case matey.

16. JohnQ

JohnQ
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

There was not only pretense, but conclusion. and I am content.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.