Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weekend Drunk Thread 12-11-09

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by kuhjäger, Dec 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Has anyone seen that Kindle commercial with the cute girl in stop animation?

She really reminds me of my second girlfriend. Takes me back.

Actually it took me back enough over Thanksgiving that I dug up the old pics I had taken. Good times.

2. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That is a good one, but not quite as good as this:

#22 Fernanthonies, Dec 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  3. amberisma

amberisma
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Last night I was at a friend's celebrating her 21st birthday. We were playing Boom by 10:30p. Needless to say the night didn't end up very well for anyone.

I went home when they went to the bars though, because I had to get up early and be productive today (haha yeah right). I got a call at like 1:45a from people wanting me to carry the girl home because she was so drunk the bartenders made her leave. They were trying to get her to leave for like 40 minutes and it took me 15 minutes to even get her to move, and when she did, she puked in a beer cup. Literally had to carry her with another guy, so my biceps are killing me today. Needless to say I'm not really drinking tonight, because tomorrow I really do have to get up early and write a paper and make 2 study guides. (If that's not the voice of a procrastinator, I don't know what is)

But, I am drinking Winterfest, and it's actually decently good. Got it from Trader Joe's. Just can't look at the color of it though, it's red and creepy.

4. Viking33

Viking33
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'm supposed to coach at a wrestling tournament tomorrow morning at 9. Looks like I'll be doing so still drunk. 50 cent PBR's with a student ID downtown tonight!

5. Bread Mustache

Bread Mustache
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

1. Box of Franzia merlot
    2. Modern Warfare 2
    3. Wheeee!

6. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Lemme just tell you, contrary to popular belief, you can get good value from a boxed win if you know where to look. Black Box is not bad, but I've always been partial to the Pinot Evil Boxed pinot noir. I'll buy a box every now and then, just so i have some wine on hand if i want to cook with it or something.

I can't keep bottled wine on hand like that. If I open a bottle, its getting drank right then and there. I'm classy like that.

Speaking of which, I just killed the bottle of cab, and am now moving to a nice little bourbon press as i enjoy the underappreciated "3:10 To Yuma".

7. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Oh yeah?!

WELL MY EEEEE-VAHN IS AGED A NICE...

*Fuck- runs to the kitchen and looks at the bottle*

... What the fuck? 1783?

Shit, this stuff has aged 226 years!

Wait... Shit, they don't have the aged year on the bottle. But that means its good!

8. Viking33

Viking33
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Updarte: Drugs ma be involved tonight. Im not makeing wrestling tomorrow.

9. manihack

manihack
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I'm on beer #10 tonight (I think?). This is because I'm celebrating due to my buddy asking me to be his best man at his wedding in June. I'm both pumped and anxious at the same time. If anyone has speech ideas please PM me because I am the worst public speaker of all time. I'm going to need multiple Xanax to get through that shit.

10. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If your job was to test these morons, day after day, week after week, and so on, would you give a shit who deserves a pass and who doesn't? Talk about a shitty job, especially if you're one of the suckers who has to travel to places like my hometown of Flin Flon in the middle of fucking nowhere to administer them. I've shoveled horseshit for travelling carnivals and I'd take that over testing drivers anyway.

On a more serious note, I'd wager that most of those drivers on the show are plants, just to keep things interesting. That's not to say there aren't a ridiculous number of shitty drivers out there, but I find it hard to believe some of them are really that bad. I've tangled with some fuckin' morons in my time, but that show just doesn't feel real to me.

Pardon the rant.

FOCUS: I stumbled upon a new kind of whiskey almost a year ago while restocking the liquor cabinet. It's called Union, and it's a blend of Canadian whiskey and Kentucky Bourbon, with your choice of either cherry or vanilla flavoring. It sounded a bit fruity to me when I first saw it, but after going home with a bottle it's become a regular player in my weekends, which usually involve chilling with the ol' lady and catching up on some reading.

11. Viking33

Viking33
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

12. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Dozen beers in.

Been playing Modern Warfare 2 and listening to Waylon.

If you don't think this is a good way to spend a Friday evening, then we won't get along.

13. BeerMonster

BeerMonster
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Me and my boss just broke our 3-hour-record at the bar. Last week we set a standard we didn't think we could beat - 28 beers in 180 minutes. Today, we got it up to 32, in 165 minutes. We were very proud our ourselves...even the waitress acted condescendingly impressed. I'm pretty sure the cab driver wasn't impressed with me asking him 68 questions on the 10 minute drive home, but fuck that...Moojibur is getting my money, he can at least tell me what country he's from (Pakistan, for those wondering). Laughing at his answer probably wasn't the best option, but hey, at least he didn't pull over and leave me in the middle of nowhere. Again.

So now, I'm home with 12 Pilly tall cans, a new Mudvayne CD, and sweet fuck all to do. Entertain me, people.

14. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Holy fuck is right, el mother tits!

I hav e moved from 3:20 to Yuma to another underrated classic: Grandma;s Boy. Fuck the spectrum, I'm gonna fucking AH!

15. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

You want some soup?

16. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

DRIVE MONKEY DRIVE!!!

17. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

The lion wouldn't hear it if he had robot ears.

18. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How did 30 beers in a case come about? Is that a serving size? I'm awfully curious now.

19. manihack

manihack
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Dr. Shakalu bought me some crazy Zimbabwe weed that turns you into a deer.

You know lions eat deer right?

That's true kid. Doctor, we gotta be careful.

20. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh so we're playing Grandma's Boy quotes? Try this one on for size:

You're grandma is hilarious!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.