Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weekend Drunk Thread 12-11-09

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by kuhjäger, Dec 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have discovered Jack Daniels green label.

I have never found whiskey as smooth as this one.

It is like water going down.

And not the obligatory rant about having to work this weekend yet again. And next weekend.

2. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

won't be happening for me this weekend. Combine finals with negative however much money is in my bank account from those fucking defrauders and what do you get? Possibly the longest span of time without drinking in the last 3 years of my life. Fuuuccckkkk. At least the Browns beat the Steelers.

3. Tuesday

Tuesday
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

so the girl I was seeing for a while just seemed to stop wanting to hang out with me after I came back from Thanksgiving break. Weird, did I do something wrong? I got really drunk that Sunday, did I say something? Maybe work was keeping her busy/tired whatever, but when she didn't want to spend any time with me last weekend I knew something was up. This Wed. I see her at the bar kissing one of her "friends" and later hanging all over and grabbing him.

Oh.

I mean it wasn't anything too serious, but it'd be nice to be told, not just fucking ignored. I'd like to think I did the "woe is me" drinking Wed night, and have a good time at tonight's party.

Started into my sampler from Great Lakes Brewing, and damn, these are some tasty beverages. That Edmund Fitzgerald Porter really surprised me. Highly recommend if you have the means.

Only problem is switching to shitty keg beer after ^ and the sam adams winter pack I've got right now.

4. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Not happening this weekend here either.

Between working 18-20 hour days for work and looking after the recuperating old man, it's time to sleep.

And I've got a shit-ton of stuff to get done by Monday morning (programming stuff).

I find, though, that working with a healthy snifter of scotch is a rather humane way of tollerating that kind of thing.

And I happen to have a nice bottle of The Macallan for just such things.

5. CoolHandPete

CoolHandPete
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Sheeeeeeiit. I was waiting for this to show up. I'm 9 or so Magic Hat #9s deep. Last day of student teaching was today. Time to celebrate. I've spent the last 4 hour cleaning with the very pregnant wife, who lets me smash beers while cleaning. My productivity wanes with each passing hour. We'll see where this ends up. Cheers, Idiots.

6. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Watching Canada's Worst Driver. Ho-lee-shiiit. These nutjobs must've gotten their licenses out of a vending machine. I still maintain that the worst drivers in Canada come out of Alberta; the producers must have overkilled that, because they seem to have deliberately avoided people from Alberta this year.

How can you be licensed and not be able to drive the car in a straight line?

I almost wish I drank when I watch shit like this.

7. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Goddamn, I love my nephews more than anything in this entire world, but FUCK- can they drive me up the wall. I watched them this afternoon while the parents when Christmas shopping, they just left, and I'm about 3 minutes from pulling my fucking hair out! Its like the first part of Kindergarten Cop, where the kids just go fucking insane and destroy the classroom. There was one kid that was dancing on the table covered in glue, another who was running around with his under-roos on its head, one covered from head to toe in shit and eating toilet paper, just general chaos. This afternoon was like that, but with JUST TWO OF 'EM! I seriously think my brother fed them 400 pixie sticks and a pound of crack cocaine before they came here just to fuck with me.

So, with that in mind, I'm making a drink. I'm staying in tonight to save some money, but ooooh! Looky looky!

[​IMG]

Oh hell yeah! We gon DRANK.

8. cargasm66

cargasm66
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Well fuck me. I was planning on staying in this weekend, but I just overheard my roommate on the phone saying that she thinks she has MRSA. Fuck that shit. I am getting the fuck out of infected dodge. Looks like I'm staying at the GF's this weekend. And the place she lives at has a fully stocked bar in the rec room. And when I say fully stocked, I mean FULLY. STOCKED.

Attached Files:

9. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Holy crap- rec room?

Does she live in a fucking hotel owned by rock stars and Linsey Lohan?

Seriously, looking at the left side of my bar is making my "situation" feel like it needs to be "situated".

(Fuck those Guidoes, I've been calling my weiner my "situation" for the past 4 years. I'M TAKIN IT BACK!)

10. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

What, doesn't everybody's basement look like that? Mine's heavier on the Crown Royal and Scotch, though.

11. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Man, it is cold outside. I didn't realize it until I got my hair cut this morning.

It hasn't been this short in 2.5 years.

Anyway, been drinking whiskey all day, and am continuing until I have to go to bed to work tomorrow. These last few weeks I have been working every weekend so the only time I have had is with Jägerette. So tomorrow is a blowout.

12. cargasm66

cargasm66
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

She's renting a room in her best friend's parent's house. I still haven't quite figured out what the parents do. My best guess is Commercial Property; I think he owns and manages a bunch of strip malls in the suburbs around here. The guy spends more on whiskey than I make in a year. We're not even allowed on the aforementioned Left Side of the bar. I'm pretty sure Maker's Mark just sends him booze at this point.

13. cllrbone11

cllrbone11
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Finally the Drunk Thread, I was very displeased to find it not up yet. Apparently fid is a word, I misspelled find and autocorrect was fine with it. I guess autocorrect is not a word. We had a case race tonight. Seven teams of three. Lotta dudes. Lotta beer. Lotta fun. Going out now to one of the bars, might not remember much once this night is over, and I have to see the grandparents tomorrow. I am pleased with my team's performance, my second round pick turned out to be quite the sleeper and drank the majority of our Nattys. Perhaps I will post again later, chances are I will have to check tomorrow to see if I did. Y'all have a good night.

I tried posting this once already and it gave me shit about "more than one post has been submitted already" or something. Whatever computer, there's no stopping me. Whaddup Finals Week!

14. DrunkenCokeHead

DrunkenCokeHead
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

GD I might actually hit a right thread here. (SG) ???

Start of the night, Estrella x 15 roughly + 7 to 10/12 Famous Grouse. Everybody got all serious/mature and shit.

BTW papper spray is not a condiment. I was just trying to help!

Live and learne, I guess.

15. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Decided to throw an ugly Christmas sweater party tonight. Should be a good time, a bunch of people are already on their way and its only 845. We got about 12 total fifths of liquor and everything in the world to chase/mix it with. Plus the girls downstairs might show...hot, young, and looking to party!

Suit night on the town tomorrow. A buddy is 'getting married' and he'll be stood up at the altar. About 8 of us are his wedding party and we have a back story all planned out. F-in A, should be one helluva weekend. If I'm coherent at any time, I should be beat.

16. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Finally a Friday night to just relax around the house and do some solo drinking. Just had some awesome fajita chicken enchiladas, and now I'm gonna sit back and rock some 16oz Coors Lights (4.99 for a six pack. Fuck. Yes.) while playing some Modern Warfare 2.

Should be a good night.

17. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nice chardonnay and words pouring onto the page is my night. Birthday weekend, yay me...

18. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I love that y'all keep doing these weekend drunk threads. Thread-for-thread (and I'm sure y'all hate the comparison), there's been more entertainment lately than there was the past year plus at the RMMB.

FOCUS: I've had finals all week, and on top of that I'm in the process of moving 45 minutes away. Movers come tomorrow, thank god. I'm tired as fuck of carting boxes back and forth and just want to get the furniture in, set up my Christmas tree, and down a strong irish coffee or three. Right now, I'm stressed as fuck and hoping my rum and club will take the edge off. I don't think it's working.

This game takes the edge off, however.

19. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Well, it certainly doesn't hurt when pretty much everyt time I post in a drunk thread, this is what's going on in my head:

How can they NOT be entertaining?

Seriously, this is going to be playing in the background for me on a loop for the rest of the night.

#19 Blue Dog, Dec 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  20. jets22

jets22
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The game where you repeatedly click on some text expecting to be able to play a game? Great fun, that one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.