Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

WEEKEND DRUNK THREAD 1/8/10

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Blue Dog, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thatone

thatone
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

about to get my skates on and be social. chivas regal + jesus documentaries on pbs.org aren't really conducive to "living life"

as an aside, I want to marry diora baird. or at least touch her spectacular boobs.

[​IMG]

2. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well, I'm drunk. Furthermore, "that girl" that I was supposed to see tomorrow night, ended up coming out with us tonight. And after texting back and forth a bit after the bar (and her being that frustrating type of girl that after I say I want her to come over says "okay...if you really want me too"...you know the type), she decided not to come over.

So now I am stuck here drinking the last of my Drambuie and listening to Phish. Yay me.

3. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Since I can't edit, I would like to post and addendum to my last post.

Since this girl probably wont put out anyway, I've decided that tonight turned out for the best.

I could either be laying in bed, cuddling (shudder) with this girl...or I could be doing what I am doing now, which is drinking some very nice alcohol and jamming out to one of the best bands ever to grace this earth with their presence.

Yes, I may be crazy. I'm sure most of you will call me that for not sealing the deal with this girl. However, I get the feeling that its not worth it. There is a very good chance that this girl will never put out to (for?) me, so I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it. If she wants it, she wants it.

Also, you fuckers call it quits way too early. I'm going to lean back in my chair, with Phish's NYE run on the headphones, and enjoy what is left of this Drambuie in peace.

EDIT: 12 year old Highland Park? Don't mind if I do!

4. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If you're going to put Absolute on sale for that ridiculous price, I think you should be responsible for calling my employer and saying SORRY. Assholes.

P.S. I've edited 3 times for missing words, etc. without it revealing my drunky, drunk, drunk, drunk. Yay team.

P.P.S.S. Please tell me I'm posting on the drunk thread.

5. Bob Trousers

Bob Trousers
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Gonna eat me some dinner, grab a shower and then brave the snow to wander down to the local petrol station to purchase beer.

My life is so rich.

6. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Butalbital saved my life this morning. Tavern draught gives me the worst headaches. I still don't remember where my car is though.

7. Samr

Samr
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Having put off trying Pedialyte for several years, this morning I chugged a quarter bottle to take the suck out of a solid G&T hangover.

I am a believer. It doesn't taste all that great, and I feel like I'm about 8 years old, but it works.

8. Bob Trousers

Bob Trousers
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Snow has been braved, beer has been purchased. I am now ready to cunt this night in the fuck.

9. Viking33

Viking33
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

My rugby team had our first minicamp of the spring season today and we're capping it off with a BBQ at my house. They're due over any minute and I've hidden everything breakable and/or valuable. First text I got after practice was "Hey man, I got some fireworks left over from new years, do you mind if I bring them along?" Second text from a different player, "you want me to bring the keg tapper?". Third text from yet a different guy, "I got 55 lbs of venison in the freezer. You want me to bring it?"

Fuck my life this is going to be an awesome afternoon. Sorry downtown Savannah...

10. SaintBastard

SaintBastard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

If you are looking to make amends, tell her this little doozy.

What does your friend's cock have in common with his girlfriend?

They're both stuck up cunts!

I should of been a peacekeeper.

11. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You, sir, have impeccable taste.

Your excess of the phlegmatic humour is a sign of ill health. Consult your nearest apothecary to achieve a more fortuitous balance of the humours.

12. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Rave - Samuel Adams Imperial Stout and dark chocolate truffles.

If you're gonna drink, do it with class once in awhile.

13. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

4:00 and I've finally eaten breakfast and am ready to tackle the day. I have 48 hours to start studying a course I have not paid the least bit of attention to all year.

To do list:

- get snack food
    - get beer

How can this not work out well?

14. Bob Trousers

Bob Trousers
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Blah.

We have snow in my part of the country for the first time in years. Proper snow that is, as in no one goes to work, the economy collapses kind of snow (South East of Engerland if you're wondering-yep that's right: bad-teeth-Mary-Poppins-Fish-and-Chips-England). So I wander out for beer in the snowy darkness, and the bottom of my road has been closed off because I live on a hill and it's all dangerous and stuff. The council put up this little barracade across the road, and in the eerie quietness it put me in mind of Resident Evil. Which was awesome.

Drinky drinky drinky.

Pttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

15. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hey Einstein (or second place finisher in his elementary school spelling bee who is still sore about it), are you going to scower through the entire DRUNK thread looking for spelling errors commited by the DRUNKS, or are you just going to stalk every post I make and be a little bitch because you know I hang out with your secret crush? Don't worry sweetheart, I'll tell him you say hi and give his balls a good fondle from you.

BTW, if anyone is in my neighbourhood, (Ballsuck, we spell "neighbourhood" correctly here in Canada, the way imaginary god intended it to be - don't get your pink, frilly panties all up in a knot over my perceived error), I could really, really use another grape G2 and a Timmy's. Thanks.

Oh, and another thing, peppermint schnapps IS THE PERFECT compliment to toothpaste. Thanks guys. I knew you wouldn't let me down.

16. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We call it something else in these parts, but live in denial if you must.

17. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm refusing to look in my wallet this morning. Just, fuck it. If I don't look then the money might still be there right? And not in the hands of the bartender with the huge tits. AHhhhhaha whatever.

18. uzisuicide

uzisuicide
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I didn't plan on doing shit but Modern Warfare last night...until two friends called and wanted to come over. I found myself drinking vodka by the fire at 2 a.m., and I'm just getting to where I'm functioning. I am still drunk. No more Burnett's. Ever.

With that, I am going to get myself a new signature. See below.

19. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fine, but I won't be providing any "McChicken Sauce" until the Boobie Thread kicks up again.

20. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, sorry about that honey, but If it makes you feel any better, I'm really going to enjoy my new shoes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.