Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

WEEKEND DRUNK THREAD 1/8/10

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Blue Dog, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

It has come to my attention that some of you wiley rascals have already begun your decent into intoxication. And for that, I salute you!

With my middle finger, 'cause I'm not drinking right now.

This is bullcrap! Not only do I fuck myself up while writing the title of this thread because I am unable to write a date without putting '09 until like fucking April when I finally get used to writing '10, but now I don't even get to get drunk and wax poetic about the shameful institution that is the global calender itself either?

That's it, I'm running away.

With that being said- the last thread was... interesting. I still think there are extended levels of depravity and tomfoolery to be reached by you heathens. Prove me right.

2. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck you guys for drinking already. Although, I doubt it's going to be one of those weekends for me. I'm in detox from last still. That being said, going to jam with the drummer tomorrow. It'll be interesting seeing as our guitarist and singer are out of town.

3. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What's this nonsense about?

I have 3 PBR's in my fridge. Do I choke those down first or keep those as reserves? 11:00 is only 30 minutes away.

4. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Only here would a drunk thread start at 10 in the morning. Don't know if I will do much tonight, but when I get off work in six and a half hours, I'll definitely get at least a few shiners to drink while playing Modern Warfare. I expect the night to culminate in my roommate and I being drunk and listening to the recordings of Phish's NYE run.

Tomorrow should be interesting though. I have found myself in an interesting situation with a girl that will be joining us at the bar to celebrate my friends birthday. I met her last weekend and managed to get her into bed before she told me she has a boyfriend and that she didn't want to do anything. Naturally I was confused, even more so after some brief making out and half a tug job (which I ranted about).

Now its a week later and after she has been texting me every day and telling me how cute she thinks I am, I am even more confused as to her intentions. Needless to say, I shall be getting good and drunk tomorrow night, who knows what will end up happening.

5. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What should I pair with toothpaste?

6. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Like, in a shot? What are you talking about?

7. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Hot Damn, Yukon Jack, and Rumpleminz.

It tastes just like mouthwash.

8. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A shot? Honey, it's 10am! I haven't even had a shower yet. I mean something nice, like wine or a cocktail. Sheesh. What do you think I am?

9. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

My best friend is Hungarian. Apparently, this is common in their culture, but their favourite drink with dinner? Half red wine, half Coke.

If you're a sensible person, you just barfed in your mouth a little.

10. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know if its as cold there as it is here, but I would love to have some peppermint schnapps with my hot chocolate...and apparently my mangina.

11. Blue Dog

Blue Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Absentee Mod

Bailey's, Kahlua, and chocolate milk on the rocks.

Breakfast of champions, and it tastes like somebody threw happiness, orgasms, and chocolate milk in a blender.

Another good one is Nuts and Berries: Chamborde, Frangelico, and half and half on the rocks.

It tastes like Berry Berry Kix cereal, but more deliciouser.

12. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Christ. I haven't thought of that shit since my ill-fated rugby rookie night. We were lined up and instructed to swig from the bottle and pass it to the right until it was gone. I thought I was tough, and had already had many, many shoes full of beer and liquor, so I pounded more than my fair share, projectile vomited across the room and blacked the fuck out. I woke up covered in cold piss next to a roasting pan full of my own vomit. I was about 5 minutes from an ambulance ride, so they just kept hitting me on the back until my stomach up-ended itself all over the rugby house living room.

Fun night, but fuck Hot Damn.

13. thevoice

thevoice
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I'm playing poker tonight after our hockey game.

Poker is such a wonky game for me in that I play much better when I'm hammered. Anytime I even attempt to play poker sober, I over think everything and can never enjoy it. While drunk, I hardly ponder the consequences of my actions, and I've found success because of it.

I'd never take that approach to Vegas, but when I play with six pals, I generally finish in the top two.

I'm off work in three hours, and I intend to have a slight glow on before I head to the rink. After the game - all hell will break loose.

14. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

It's not even 10am here and this is up already. You people are a bunch of drunkasses and BD is the captain of the drunkass ship (we shall call it "Jenny Was a Whore" HAHAHA! I kill me! ahem moving along). How scary IS that? Be careful you may sit on a baby nutria or find an alligator in the cooler.

15. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Its 7 min to noon, and I have a pretty stocked liquor shelf. I just might make myself a screwdriver so I can say that I had something nutritious this weekend and will be able to justify all my drunken antics on Monday. Should be a good time.

16. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't understand why you fucks have such a hard time decided what to drink for breakfast. Don't fuck with a sure thing, kick it off with a bloody mary and wash that down with an Irish coffee. I do this almost every day I don't have to work.

17. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Make that Bailey's that mint flavored stuff and you can have yourself some melted milt chocolate chip ice cream. Might have to swing by the store a little later and try that.

18. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

So then you're the captain of the ship. Is there a maple leaf painted on the bow?

19. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Wasn't there always one there?

20. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Nope because I'm pretty sure BD would have, the BD on it. Or a portrait of his Momma. It's a toss up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.