Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weekend Drunk Thread 1/29/10

Discussion in 'All-Star Threads' started by Blue Dog, Jan 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cllrbone11

cllrbone11
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Translation: Shit I am drunk. I am drunkshit. Shitdrunk am I. I am shitdrunk. drunk shit I may be.

2. JohnQ

JohnQ
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I got that beat. My mother and girlfriend work together. AND I used to work at the same company designing websites. Furthermore, I have a subscription to playboy that an uncle gets me for Christmas every year that still arrives at my mothers house. She was nice enough to bring it to my desk while I was at work, and now that I've left that company she gives it to my girlfriend to bring home to me.

3. villagebicycle

villagebicycle
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Holy fuck, huge change of plans.

So today at work, I meet this dude. I shoot the shit with him, and we swap business cards. Turns out he owns a bar. Not just a bar, but a full on fancy ass bar/restaurant. This place had not one but TWO indoor balconies. Chandeliers left and right. Awesome custom furniture. Not one of those shit holes that charges $6 for a budweiser and barely has room to move, let alone a coat check. Legitimately in the top 5 best bars I've been to. It was a slow night, and the guy was infinitely helpful and attentive....and did I mention he co-owned the fucking place?!

We ended up getting a ton of shit comped, too, which is always nice. The tab wasn't even $60, when the food alone (which was flawless) was nearly $40. The place was a bit too pricey for my blood, but since the guy easily dropped the tab by fifty bucks, we ended up spending less than 30 a piece, including a hefty tip. The beer and wine selection made me weep tears of joy, and the bartender was a master of his craft an artisan of mixed drinks if you will.

Fuck, I feel like I'm writing a yelp review. The point is, the night turned from $5 pitchers of blatz and tamales at a dive to eating delicacies at an upscale lounge....for not that much more money. Awesome.

Hope you drunks had a swell time.

4. Beefy Phil

Beefy Phil
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm just a caveman. Your buhjynas frighten and confuse me.

5. villagebicycle

villagebicycle
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Whoa whoa wait. you people are friends with your parents on facebook?

The fuck?

I guess if you're older and whatnot, that's ok, but personally, I wouldn't want my mom seeing that 1000 of my 1100 photos or whatever are of me drinking/drunk/making lewd gestures, let alone the wholly inappropriate comments my wonderful friends make.

In the immortal words of Adam Corolla, ya can't judge.

6. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

7. Beer Me

Beer Me
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Will be checking out that show! Not sure why I haven't yet.

Hooray for beer! This Amber Ale is really not bad, then again I'll drink just about anything that this local brewery makes.

8. Idaho_Vandal

Idaho_Vandal
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Not to derail the conversation but I hope you all have a great weekend cause mine has been pretty good so far.

You guys make laugh, but more importantly you make me think.

Cheers!

(yeah, I'm that kind of drunk)

9. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

411: DO NOT WEAR LEATHER PANTS - EVER. Especially if you are a 5'4" chubby chick, topping it with an 80's, belted top. Honey, no. Just no.

And while we are talking about no, let me talk about the 22 year old boys trying to make my day. You little drunk asses that sidle up to me and think you are making my day by telling me I am hot. Yes, I am. When I say simply, "Thank You", I am being polite. You are young, loaded and couldn't even begin to handle me. You don't have a shot. Do not continue to flap your gums and repeat yourself 12 times thinking I need your affirmation. "No really, don't ever doubt you are, etc. etc.". I don't doubt it, now go away and send your really hot, sober, slightly older brother/uncle to me.

10. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Please... Queen, if I rolled up on you you'd be drooling on yourself. And yes, I am 22. Though I'm VERY MATURE!!!

11. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

See rep. Yes honey. You are the exception.

12. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck mature, I'm twenty-five and still act like I'm six. I'M NEVER GOING TO GROW UP!!!!

Fuck work and fuck the LRT. Went out to lady-friends place last night and had to cut the night early because I had to catch the last train home. I still didn't get home till 1:45 and started work at eight.

13. ClaireV

ClaireV
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I don't know what happened last night but I'm not drinking jager ever again.

It's satans juice, and it fucked me in half.

14. Jubes2681

Jubes2681
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

The hangover I'm rocking right now is easily one of the worst ones I've had in a few months. This is what happens when drunken sex gets in the way of drinking my hangover remedy, Gatorade. Not that I minded last night, of course, but this morning is pretty rough.

Looks like I'll have to have a few beers to try to kick this hangover to the curb.

15. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How is it being organized? Is there a chat room we'll meet up in first or something?

16. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Whatever you say big daddy

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      6 KB
      Views:
  17. Decatur Dave

Decatur Dave
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Hulu 'The League.' FX renewed their contract for another 12 episodes, which I found out after I got drunk and sent an email how they must bring this show back.

18. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

*COUGH*NERDS*COUGH*

JKJKJK!!

19. lyle

lyle
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

the boss is away from the club leaving me completely in charge tonight. It's a friends birthday party tonight and I have a club full of booze.

This is not going to end well.

20. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In that same phraseology, I once drunkenly told a bisexual friend of mine I was okay with her sexuality.

The next morning I realized how offensive that statement really was.

P.S. What's this about really mature 22 year olds? Men don't grow up, we just grow old.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.