Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weekend Drunk Thread 1/29/10

Discussion in 'All-Star Threads' started by Blue Dog, Jan 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tope

Tope
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

Viva la drunk thread!

I'd put a upside down exclamation point if I knew how.

No puking here. Just pure solid drunkeness. Thank you very fucking much.

2. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

Fuck you. I can keep up with you any day of the week. I'm doing fine but I'm out of alcohol...If I open that bottle of Crown it will guarantee me puking, I'm not sure that's what I'm going for tonight. I might have to save that for next weekend.

I can out drink you anytime though. I may be a girl, but by God I can out drink most of you boys anytime.

3. Fernanthonies

Fernanthonies
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck. I tried to post a reply, and I ended up closing what I had written. Gotta try to write it again.

We had a pretty good night tonight, had a 'Game Night' at the house. Played Cranium and Apples to Apples which are both awesome, all the while I was drinking Jack and Coke and of course the ever great Coors Light.

We did have a moment, later in the night, when there were just a few of us left. A moment where we couldn't help but start reminiscing about our recently deceased friend.

Recently deceased. That sounds so fucked up and shallow. We fucking loved her, and I miss her so much sometimes. We all basically sat around tonight and talked about her and cried a little. And in reference to the recent 'Man Law' Thread, this is an instance where it is perfectly legit to cry as a man. I really fuckin' miss this girl, and the only time that I feel that I can honestly express my feelings about it is when I am drunk. Part of being a man I guess.

In the end it was a good night. I am shit ass drunk and it is 5:30 AM. I'm gonna hit the sack so that I can hit up some TiB Modern Warfare 2 domination tomorrow without being to ridiculously hung over.

And yes, I am tanked. I just re-read this post to make sure it was okay to post, and realized that it looks like something a sober person would post. I'm just that awesome I guess.

4. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck. I have a lesbian asleep in my bed.

SHOULD I GO FOR IT GUYS

5. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

YES!!!

6. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

On a different note, we decided to drive an hour to Mobile, Alabama to go to the bars at about 1030. Got there at 1130, so it wasn't so bad. Don't remember much since I was drinking the whole way there...anywho, just got back a few min ago and I'm going to bed. Tomorrow is gonna be bad, I can already tell...

7. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

hi
    ao
    what a night my friends.
    i started out with some shower beers. which was nice and awesome
    which progressed to me drinking like 8 jagerbombs and eventually texting the fb
    which was fun, i enjoy that one i do.
    mmmm
    so, then went to the bar for a friend birthday party which i learned later was two friends
    HOLY SLUTS! EVERYWHERE
    hgsoh
    shit
    like fucking everywhere
    i would just talk to some broad and then next thing you know, boobs pressed against me and slutty face
    awesome
    then we left for house party cause i was just ready for durnk
    got to house party
    house partid
    HOYL SLEEZY WOMEN!
    woman wife bf came up and made out with me in front of her bf and he didn't punch me in the face
    its 5am, fyuck

im going to b e hunfgover
    HET NETTDATA, NICE MESSAGE. 5th place is awesom

go nettdatas race tream

Oh hey, bitches, Shower beers are the best thing since you posted your tittays on the intrerabwebnet. so, don't think poorly upon them.

and that is me saying g'nite. or g'day. depending.

8. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

When you're too tired and drunk to post on the drunk thread.........

BUT! I remembered to fill my water bottle. Goodnight.

9. Natty

Natty
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Ah, the elusive 930am airport bar beer. I'm going to need a couple as Florida is currently 50deg warmer than home...with 13in less snow. Snow that's on my fuckin car...should be awesome since I have zero ice scraper and a sweater.

Why yes m'am I would like a shot on the side!

10. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I woke up this morning with a floor covered in puke. Apparently getting blacked out by yourself while making fun of an inbred boy from Louisiana, and a couple of ugly chicks is not good for the Frebis.

But god damn drinking by yourself is fun.

11. Jubes2681

Jubes2681
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I agree - it's completely underrated. Drinking by yourself from time to time is a fucking blast.

I'm happily not hungover as shit today. I remembered to drink my Gatorade at 4am, unlike Friday night. That shit is a gift from god.

However, I'm pretty sure I'm getting a fucking cold, which is lame.

12. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

On the other hand, I am fucking hungover. Apparently wine before beer makes you stay up until 5:30 or 6 in the morning and piss your husband off when you can't drag your ass out of bed to go to church. It doesn't rhyme but it's fucking accurate.

Drunk me was nice enough to leave a bottle of water by the bed, and a liter sized bottle of water at that. Hungover me really appreciated the gesture. Drunk me also posted to the boobie thread, no telling what else I did last night...

13. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Grape and grain will get you in a state, grain and grain will leave you alone (alone said in a very Scottish way to rhyme with grain).

I am fond of this getting-drunk-by-yourself-and-posting-lewd-photos-on-the-internet followed by going to church the next morning contradiction.

14. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

How am I not hungover more. Wow.

15. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

It's not a contradiction if I don't actually go to church. There's no absolving my sins so I might as well share some pictures with you fine people.

16. Diablo

Diablo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I fucking hate my internal alarm clock; piece of sht thing always wakes me up at ridiculous hours. I also should be much more hung over than I am now. I owe my thanks to a Whataburger sausage egg and cheese sammich at 5am.

17. mya

mya
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I wasn't that drunk last night. However, I did have a few glasses of wine and then took an ambien. Somehow this led me to thinking that purchasing tickets for the Big 12 Championship game (NCAA) as an anniversary gift for my husband was a fabulous idea. Courtside seats too! It probably still is a good idea (and in his mind probably the best gift EVER), but hell, that is a lot of money to drop for a basketball game. And watch, KU will fuck it all up and not make it to the championship game. Plus, I am not a huge fan and would probably rather be at a fancy restaurant, but oh well, not all about me.

18. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hm. Fair point. I'll have to go back to that sex video and topless pictures that Miss USA (America?) took and had her contract cancelled while being a family values moralizer.

19. abneretta

abneretta
    Expand Collapse
    Shenanigator

I don't claim to be anything that I'm not. I happen to like getting drunk and posting stuff on this board I don't even remember the next day.

20. Kratos

Kratos
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh... my... god.

This weekend has been out of control. Two party busses. Two nights of drinking until 6 AM. And now, two really bad hangovers. It was worth it though. I've also realized that drinking alcohol in mass quantities really gives me some fucked up drunk dreams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.