Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

WEEKEND DRUNK THREAD 1/15/10

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Blue Dog, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    According to my friend that played in the band they "Never played an original song and stole everything they ever recorded."

I'm not sure if I would call them early Heavy Metal, but they were doing that shit in '65 or so....using distortion and playing louder then anyone else at the time. They certainly had blues roots. God, you should of heard my buddy play...he completely blew me away and I was a working musician then. He was a little tiny guy that was missing one of his eyes (That was one of his stories: In the 60's his girlfriend stabbed him in the eye) but good God could that guy play. After meeting him I realized that no way in hell was I ever going to make it as a musician, that dude was on another level.

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

She STABBED HIM IN THE FUCKING EYE.

Jesus, and I thought we were one-upping each other abut psycho exes yesterday. Your friend hoists the Stanley Cup Of Insane.

3. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

How do you stab somebody in the eye and not gouge out a chunk of their brain while you're at it?

4. Pap

Pap
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I didn't end up getting any last night but I ended up getting really high like I had hoped. It had been a few months so it was a good time. Well it's a been a few months since I got any either, so that also would have been a good time. I'll take what I can get though.

Went to dinner and started drinking. After dinner played some pool and drank a lot more. I'm pretty drunk and about to play some Call of Duty and drink some more. I enjoy long weekends. Why my university finds the need to have MLK off is behind me but I'm not complaining.

5. Drunk_In_Philly

Drunk_In_Philly
    Expand Collapse
    Should still be lurking

Just finished my last Molson Goldend; fortunately, I bought a decent bottle of Port wine.....the wife is in bed, so I'm drinking.

6. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Eminence Front... Eminence Front it's a put on!

#146 Supertramp, Jan 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  7. Sean Daley

Sean Daley
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

YAYYY SAILOR JERRY.

8. Bob Trousers

Bob Trousers
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Bushwick Bill of 'The Geto Boys' (rap group if you're not familiar) lost an eye too. From Wikipedia:

The most well-known event of Bushwick Bill's life was a shooting accident in which he lost his right eye. One night in May 1991, while depressed, drunk and suicidal, he went to his girlfriend's house and asked her to shoot him. She refused, and he threatened to harm their baby. After a struggle, the gun went off, piercing his eye, leaving a bullet stuck inside his head. He survived the accident, but lost his eye.[2] The whole story is told in detail in the song "Ever So Clear" and its accompanying music video[3]. The song name is a reference to the grain alcohol he was drinking at the time of the accident: Everclear. While in the hospital, a picture was taken for The Geto Boys' next album We Can't Be Stopped. In the picture, the two other Geto Boys, Willie D and Scarface, are pushing a gurney down a hospital hall, and the bloodied swollen eye can clearly be seen.

He's also a midget/dwarf/Jawa.

9. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

We should really give the thread a few extra hours on Monday morning for people to wrap things up.

10. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Plus, it's technically still the 'weekend' in the States cause of Martin Luther King day. The slackers.

11. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wow, nailed the job interview.

It was for a dealership that the service manager left and took the two advisers with him, so I get to hire a brand new staff. Which will be nice.

What worries me is that I started drinking around 10:30AM Saturday and my next memory is being in Cincinnati at the Black Sheep. Appears I made him home all in one piece with all of my possessions though.

12. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's called fingers - Duuuuuuuh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.