Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

WEEKEND DRUNK THREAD 1/15/10

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Blue Dog, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Trousers

Bob Trousers
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

My drunk weekend was over a while ago. Then I went out for some baccy and came back with a 15 case.

2. Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I like to cook and apparently I like to cook when I'm near blackout drunk because I awoke this morning to a delicious chicken sausage, pepper, onion, and pepperoni stromboli in my fridge.

I don't remember cooking it but it's damn near perfect. I even put some asiago cheese and breadcrumbs on the top. Bonus is that I still have all my fingers which is dicey knowing the way I chop veggies.

3. Tuesday

Tuesday
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Last call I go to collect my coat. No dice, can't find it. I ask my friends, the bartenders, other people. No one's seen it. I'm going back today to check, but I think someone stole my motherfucking Carhartt. I fucking hate people. Think I'll start into the JD

4. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I looked at my text record and found out I got home at 5am. This may explain why I'm so damn sleepy.

5. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just took the bus home. Too much beer, too much tequjila, and too much weed. I'm still drunk, stillll drunk. It was a good night. Yowdy, yitza. Boom.

6. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

P.S. The last thing I remember from last night was standing against a wall outside smoking weed and staggering like it was my job, just wanting to lay down right there in the parking lot and sleep. A kind new "friend" nicely guided me to her room I'm guessing and who knows what happened there. Woke up in my underwear wondering where the hell I was. I know I didn't have any connies, so I would say I hope I didn't cum in her, but I doubt I was coherent enough to even get it up, let alone bust a nut.

Words can't describe how greatful I am I don't have work or school tomorrow.

7. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Guess who got their first 9.5 last night? Yeah, this guy.

8. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What is that, some weird code for how many dudes you blew? "Oh, he only counted as a half because I didn't look in his eyes while I was doing it." Guess what, still counts.

9. TheLowLife

TheLowLife
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

ZING!! HAHAHAHA

10. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So you made it three pumps this time? Welcome to the club.

11. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Almost got the second. Nice tits.

12. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've got a pretty strict to-do list for today. I've mostly completed it so far. As follows:

1. Make salad. Check.
    2. Eat salad. Check.
    3. Smoke last cigarette. Check.
    4. Take off clothes. Check.
    5. Lay around in underwear for the rest of the day watching 30 Rock, possibly taking a nap. In progress.

13. Wake Up

Wake Up
    Expand Collapse
    Lurker

I snogged a girl on my friend's couch and blew my load on the fabric covering

14. artificial

artificial
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Tonight's excursion: Assembling an Ikea dresser [two boxes] with a bottle of wine.

15. TheLowLife

TheLowLife
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Good luck with that. I hate putting shit like that together, however, alcohol seems to make it more bearable.

16. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Today has been a complete write-off.

Went to a friend's belated New Year's party.

He's Ukrainian. 90% of the people at the party were Ukrainian or Russian.

As soon as I walked in I was handed a small shot glass, and it was filled with vodka. Really, really good vodka.

We pounded the shot. Then it was refilled.

Wash, rinse, repeat for the rest of the night. It seemed that everyone was walking around with a bottle of vodka and did nothing but fill up your glass and make you drink. Oooora!

We ended up dancing in the living room at 3am to Russian songs I couldn't understand.

I woke up this morning at 11am in his spare bedroom, beside a 25 year old Russian babe.

I have vague memories of a great time (at least I had fun), but she doesn't speak English and I don't even know her name.

I drove home and have been napping on the couch ever since.

And Bison Grass vodka is now my new favourite vodka.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bisonbrandvodka.net/index2.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bisonbrandvodka.net/index2.html</a>

I'm now going to go back to sleep, and my drinking weekend is now done.

17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Oh... I was also one of the few to make it until the end of the night. More than a few of the party goers had to be cabbed home or were removed by their designated drivers.

I guess all those years playing rugby and drinking like an alcoholic have culminated in providing me some sort of street cred and respect from some rather scary looking Russians and Ukrainians.

Win win?

18. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    I got bored and looked up one of my old buudies on Youtube.

The band Blue Cheer was a bit before my time, but I made friends with the guitar player for the band when I was 20 or so. You would of never thought he was a rock legend meeting the guy in the '80's...he was hiding out in North Idaho and running a gas station. Dear God did that guy have some stories to tell when he felt like it (Which was rare). And that dude could rip it up on guitar when he got in the mood.

Just for your edification Rolling Stone magazine called Blue Cheer the first band to play Heavy Metal.

EDIT: This is so cool, I just checked Wickipedia and found this: "Jim Morrison of The Doors called the group, "The single most powerful band I've ever seen."

Check it out for yourself: <a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Cheer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Cheer</a>

#138 toytoy88, Jan 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I love their cover of Summertime Blues. I personally still owe metal to Sabbath and their devil's bell toll, though. I would run Blue Cheer through the same vein as Zeppelin and Deep Purple. Hard rock yes, but I dunno about metal. There's such a huge debate over who invented metal it probably deserves its own thread. See the movie Metal: A Headbanger's Journey and Global Metal (the sequel). Great docs, with interviews of metal gods galore from Rob Zombie to Vince Neal to Ronnie James Dio to Cannibal Corpse.

20. TPapp

TPapp
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

It was a friend's birthday so we had a BBQ in the backyard. Carne asada and polish hot dogs plus beer and beer pong. Once the night rolled around we went out to an art gallery opening down the street for free beer and wine. After our free beer we headed over to an Ethiopian cafe for some beer and then went over to a hipster bar I guess you could call it.

Never even seen this place since there is no sign, just a door. Had a good time cuz I was drunk but the goddamn hipster bartenders couldn't find my ID when I wanted to close out. Turns out they gave it so someone else by mistake and dutifully retrieved it, crisis averted. By this time the night was most definitely over so I passed out at buddies house.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.