Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

WEEKEND DRUNK THREAD 1/15/10

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Blue Dog, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cllrbone11

cllrbone11
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Just got off the phone with the girlfriend, I get to see her tomorrow finally after a month of winter break, shit I'm excited. Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints!

2. SaintBastard

SaintBastard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Wait. Do you mean to say got was elected to be our deity this year, barely beating out the Egyptian sun god Ra, Omnipotent Odin, and the Almighty Zeus, and ending Jehovah's 2009 term running streak? And if so, what's his stance on stripper factories and beer volcanoes?

3. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So I'm a bout to get on the drunk thread and bitch about lice, when I see strobe lights through my curtain. There's a cop car across the street! I'm just in my robe, having washed my hair, and I thout maybe I should get dressed in case I need to be qustioned. but by the time I get dressed, the cop car is gone. I think it was just a speeder or sometin. I hope.

On an unrelated note, Murcer By the book is a fun show. Gonna go back to watching it now.

Edit: UTI.edu. really? I mean, who was the idiot who called themselves UTI?

4. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

toytoy look in the suggestions board haha.

5. ClaireV

ClaireV
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

holy fuck. I have hiccups. There is a discussion betwwn weather or not they are cheezy or if they are ritzy. Crackers that is.. I'm going to the goddamn stor to prive that the crackerss in question are for surew cheesey. CHEESE. YES. Follow me people/

6. Currer Bell

Currer Bell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

cheezits and cheese nips are awesojme. but not as awesome as peanuts, which I am having right now. Virginia peanuts, woooo1

7. TheLowLife

TheLowLife
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Just got done fucking a girl that said cum was "eww". She is going to bed I'm staying up drinking, who is with me???

8. ClaireV

ClaireV
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

smart food pop corn. i damn hate popcorn. fucking smartfood. goddamn.

9. Black Sheep Dog

Black Sheep Dog
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

I have no idea where this thread was supposed to go, but this is ammusing at least to me. My dad grew up in western Poland (read: the only succint description is by reference to Borat) before moving to Illinois when he was twelve. Growing up in this environment made my dad resourceful and conservative to an extreme that most people can't understand. One of the things he does now ( among other bizzare behaviours) is he takes bottles of crown royal and fills them up with shitty whisky. I am not experienced enough at drinking to have an opinion on this, but according to him, most people can not tell the difference between expensive and cheap whiskey.

10. Bundy Bear

Bundy Bear
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Your old boy is dead on correct with that assumption, many an idiot has no idea what he is drinking and when drunk i have bourban drinking friends who take half a glass of rum before realising its different.

11. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wow, you people suck. I have never felt so let down. Fuck you - I picked up my own G2 for the next two mornings/afternoons. I DON'T NEED YOU!!!!!!!!! (although I could still use the Timmy's)

FYI: Cutting is more often done quietly without the drama. It's a release for seemingly "normal" people. They get overwhelmed and typically don't have their outside voice, so they cut to feel relief from big feelings they aren't prepared to deal with. It's a form of control, but not as much as an eating disorder. They never do it for attention. It's always supposed to be secret. They are wired differently and can't find the typical coping mechanisms. Obviously this is not textbook speak - this is life speak. Not mine, but I've been around it way too much.

12. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I fucked off for an hour and a half. I went to my basement for some Wii bowling and Crown (8 oz. Leonard Cowen 6 smokes and failure), came back and you people are still sleeping. Phtttt. Goodnight.

13. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Ouch. My liver hurts.

7AM and it's time to punish it for hurting. Fucking liver, I'll show you pain.

14. Supertramp

Supertramp
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh God... I'm at work and totally burnt out.

Last night was insane.

15. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Jesus fuck me running. 10 AM and I'm pretty well shit faced and nostalgic going through old pictures on my hard drive.

Fuck I miss my mud track. You'd never even recognize the spot now after 3 short years. I filled in the holes, gave the tower to a friend to use as a deer stand and nature has reclaimed the area. It's now an overgrown swamp that I don't dare take my tractor anywhere near for fear that it'll sink. Somehow all the dirt I removed to build the track wasn't sufficient enough to fill it back in and now somewhere among the reeds and shit sits a pond filed with snakes.

If I get ambitious I'll drive down there and take a picture of what it looks like now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Damn is it a muddy mess down there right now. Here's the same place today:

[​IMG]

You'll notice that I didn't even try to bush hog it...the last thing I need is to sink my tractor in a big fucking hole filled with snakes.

17. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think I ate at least 2000 McDonald's calories last night. Jesus. Serves me right for not eating properly before going drinking.

I haven't drank like this since freshman year. Holy tits.

18. TheLowLife

TheLowLife
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Ghetto we only live once hahaha. It's noon, I woke up 30 minutes ago, just cracked my first beer. Sunday = funday. Also, my Vikings kick off in 45 min, gotta have a buzz while watching football!!! Where are the other drunks at?!

19. TheLowLife

TheLowLife
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

not sure how many of you listen to internet radio but i stumbled across this website while drunk. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.grooveshark.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.grooveshark.com</a> you can listen to full cd's, streaming, FOR. FREE.

20. Natty

Natty
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

12 pc chicken dinner? Half a case of olde English? Football? Fresh copy of Notorious? No work tomorrow? Chiggaty fuckin check, it must be MLK day weekend!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.