Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

WEEKEND DRUNK THREAD 1/15/10

Discussion in 'Weekly Drunk Threads' started by Blue Dog, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

As a matter of fact, after the shitty day/week, it's now time to grab a couple bottles of wine, the bbq pork loin I made last night, and hit the hot tub for a couple hours of Better Off Ted.

You kids have fun.

2. cllrbone11

cllrbone11
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I was focusing more on this. I'm sober tonight and will be tomorrow, I'm the only of my friends still home for break. I've been very bored the last week or so.

3. falconjets

falconjets
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

I sense a great poll coming on soon.

Grind and Glass Onion are going to have to share some stories and we will vote on the ultimate virgin slayer for the first month of 2010.

4. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh I call bullshit. Being around RMMB, I know The Grind will write a rant about how he fucked it up, wrote some melodramatic bullshit poetry and is still celibate. Fuck. Like me.

Damnit.

5. rei

rei
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

just finished a bottle of gin that had been lying on my shelf for a while. Cracking open the Gentleman Jack my girlfriend gave me for christmas. This should be interesting.

6. Primer

Primer
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

An alarm just went off on my phone named Soccer Boobs. I'm fairly certain it was made when I was drunk a good while ago.

Must. Investigate.

7. Reifer

Reifer
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Finally got off work and headed to a friends house to celebrate birthdays. His is today and mine happened while I was deployed, so no special attention was paid. Definitely making up for that tonight.

Three day weekends make this country great.

8. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Question - how many bottles of wine do you drink per week? Scratch that, how many per day? I'm asking because 750 bottles of wine is, well, a lot of friggin' wine. How many do you keep around for long-term aging, how often do you buy bottles, do you buy wine by the case, from wineries, etc.

I ask because I do enjoy wine (red, mostly) but I guess I'm just not enough of a wino to down a whole bottle by myself in the few days that it stays drinkable after you open it. I hardly know anyone else who likes wine, so splitting said bottle isn't an option.

I am reminded that I started texting my girlfriend in Italian last night. Anybody else get like that when they drink? Speak languages they can barely speak in the first place?

9. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yes I start using large words in texts. Think I mastered English when my BAC is over .15. What da fuck

10. shabamon

shabamon
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

I have an early wakeup call tomorrow,. got tickets to Ohio U @ Miami OH basketball tomorrow. The game tips at noon and I'm taking the new lady friend with me. Thing is, her car is broken and I'm picking her up from the east part of Cincy to head back up to Oxford. This whole trip looks like three hours round trip in the car, but whatever, it's Saturday.

In my house, we have Yeungling, Red Stripe, Corona, Blue Moon, Landshark, and Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold. I've had one of each tonight, so sleep should come easy.

11. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If by texting your girlfriend in Italian, you mean speaking drunken gibberish into your pillow, then yeah, I'm on board with ya.

12. travis

travis
    Expand Collapse
    Average Idiot

This is why I love alcohol... I was so mad about my stupid tire earlier. Now I could give a fuck less. It's just a goddamn tire on my piece of shit car.

Thank you Bud Light, and thank you Jack Daniels, for showing me that one blown tire ain't the end of the fucking world.

Now, back to drinking and watching Lost. Everything else will work itself out.

13. ssycko

ssycko
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

[​IMG]

WHY DOES EVERYONE PERSECUTE ME FOR FALLING IN LOVE WITH DOWN AND A HIGH THREAD COUNT

14. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I hate the time difference. I'm about to go out right now and get hammered, and when I get home later on this thread will be dead and I'll have to find something to do. I'm happy I was in Ohio at least during the drunk thread of all drunk threads, The Christmas one, so I could chat it up. Now I'm an outsider again.

But whatever. Tonight should be fun, long weekend ahead following the first week of school, so I'm meeting a shit load of people at the bar and I'm sure everyone will be looking to get right hammered (me included). Night ya'll.

15. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

16. thatone

thatone
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Last week, I was social.

This week, anti-social will do.

Hello, Saturday night.

Attached Files:

17. Sam N

Sam N
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Soooo, tonight was not fun. But I'm drunk I guess, so that's a good thing. I'm watching 30 rock, season 2, fucking hilasrrriousssss man. wowzzzers.

18. Queen-Bee

Queen-Bee
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I haven't read one word of this thread, but I would really appreciate if someone in Calgary could bring bring me a grape G2 about 1pm. Thanks. If it would be too much, a Timmy's coffee with one sweetener and three cream at about 3:15 would pretty much rock my world. XOXO.

D.

19. swagger

swagger
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

What is up with you and your Light beer? As I understood from friends and readings, this is common in the US? Why don't you just drink regular beer? Think the strongest beer I ever drank is carlsberg's masterbrew 10,5% in a beerbong.. puked like I was going to die.

Going out tonight, going to be a blast :)

20. konatown

konatown
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fucking nailed the interview. Woohoo, can't wait to be getting paychecks again. Start Tuesday of this week.

Drinking to celebrate before the bars open? What a Saturday shit show this is going to be

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.