Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Weeds - Season 7

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by iczorro, Jun 26, 2011.

1. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Starts up this Monday night, and so, working the nightshift, we've been watching the previous seasons on Netflix. It's amazing how many things I'd forgotten (remember that she actually married the DEA guy from season one? Shane making terrorist films and writing gansta raps at school? Celia being tolerable? The smoking hot deaf chick Silas was fucking? Doug and Dean jerking off in the bathroom and suddenly realising "we took too many drugs"?), and how great this show was.

It all kinda went sideways after they burned down Agrestic, but I actually enjoyed last season with them on the run more than I had the previous two.
    Plus they're picking up three years later, in New York, as Nancy gets out of jail.
    Here's a couple videos to prep, first being a (cartoony, greatly truncated) recap, second a preview of the upcoming season, so likely to be spoilerish.

*Edit* Goddamned videos won't embed.

#1 iczorro, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
  2. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ok, well, who hasn't wanted to see Nancy make out with a girl? Just wish her Russian cell mate was a little hotter.

Should be interesting to see what she does with
    a suitcase full of ordnance

Goddamn, Silas got yoked. Dude is huge.

They're writing Shane as an adult, and he should be, what 19, 20 by now? But he still looks like a little kid. And those sideburns are retarded.

I'm confused as to why she was released to Manhattan, when she was arrested and (I thought) jailed in Michigan.

3. jets22

jets22
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

She was arrested in Michigan but I don't remember anyone saying anything about her going to prison there. She was in federal prison, so maybe wherever she ended up was closer to New York.

And once she got to the halfway house, she did throw in that line about moving from prison to prison on her way there. Could be that also.

4. Dread

Dread
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Speaking of a thread that hasn't been posted in since June... I was downloading last night's episode of Always Sunny and cleaning up the mess of shows that I've downloaded when I discovered that my wife and I somehow missed the season finale of Weeds. It's fun that we have 1 more episode to watch, but I have no idea how we watched the first 12 episodes and missed the last.

5. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And thats a wrap.