Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

Wednesday Stupid Thread: Who Wore it Best?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nom Chompsky, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

The catch with my office is, no one is there on Friday. With this line of work, people are barely there during the week as it is, and on Friday it's a ghost town. I haven't physically been to the office since January.

2. MoreCowbell

MoreCowbell
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The nice advantage of jeans on Fridays is that you can head out to the bar without heading home and without worrying about looking like a dork.

One thing that my office has that is mildly amusing/insulting is that anytime all the top 5 executives are out of the office for a meeting, they give us the privilege of wearing jeans. The implication being that we the rest of the year, we dress for their pleasure.

3. Trickysista

Trickysista
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I wanted to rep this, but I can't so fuckit.

Way to get my hopes up that a new thread was started, only to realize you just resurrected an old one. Booo.

4. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So, then, what you're saying is Less Cowbell?

5. caseykasem

caseykasem
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

When I'm at work I usually wear a suit and tie. I like european cut suits and embrace the fuck out of my tailor. I recently had a bespoke suit made in Hong Kong. It turned out fantastic and cost less than half of what a comparable suit would cost in a menswear store. Today I'm wearing a blue blazer, light blue chambray pants, brown loafers, a white shirt, a plaid tie, a watch, and a pocket square. I love me a pocket square and have a decent collection of them. I wear them will all of my suits unless I'm going to an interview. For those of you that care, they can be had at http://www.thetiebar.com for $8 each.

When not at work I usually wear a t-shirt/polo/button down shirt and jeans. I like to match my shoes to the shirt and wear driving moccasins, vans, or loafers. If I'm hanging around the house, I can be found wearing my favorite Kevin Durant basketball shorts.

6. Hoosiermess

Hoosiermess
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Now that it's summer time I'm cargo shorts, polo shirt, and Sanuks all day everyday. Comfort, ah its great!

7. Omegaham

Omegaham
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

At work, it's utilities. They're mostly comfortable, but my feet very much dislike being in boots all day long. I also don't like blousing my trousers.

Going out, it's almost exclusively T-shirt and jeans. Even if it's 110 degrees out, I'm still in jeans. I look like an overdressed gorilla in dressier clothes, mostly because I have trouble finding clothes that fit. Most of my shirts are sports, beer, or band shirts. I don't like plain shirts, but I also don't like Affliction shirts and other overintricate crap. I have never been able to find a shirt whose neck actually fits me.

Me smiling awkwardly.

Attached Files:

• pub.png
      pub.png
      File size:
      415.8 KB
      Views: