Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

We don't have math majors, which is why our ratios are off

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aetius, Feb 7, 2010.

1. moddiddle

moddiddle
    Expand Collapse
    Village Idiot

Some reader comments are hilarious as well:

2. Allord

Allord
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

The Nightmares of children with a 30" Dildo
    Actually I think if Charlotte is huge that might be precisely WHY she can't find a date.

Wait, which girl was Charlotte? I didn't see any fat chicks.

For the record I live on the west coast, and I'm just sort of assuming this is a discussion about how nice religious girls can't get laid in chapel, and how there are apparently not many boys on the hill.

3. taste_my_rainbow

taste_my_rainbow
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I am a life long resident of NC and went to UNC-Greensboro myself. I was an 'older' student so I wasn't trying to date people I went to school with.

Whatever the case may be in Chapel Hill, I think it's ridiculous that these girls claim they can't find a man. Do you realize how many colleges are in NC? In a span of 100 miles of I-40 there is Wake Forest, UNC-G, Elon, UNC-CH, Duke, NC State, Meredith, Peace... and that's not all of them. Duke and UNC are really close together, maybe it's the rivalry that keeps them from mingling.

I can be on base from my house in 25 minutes. I'll take an Army guy over a frat boy any day of the week. I can't understand that, with that supply of men, any woman in central NC is single (except by choice). Sure, he might not live in the next dorm over but it's not like it takes hours of driving to get to each other.