Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] ZOO LOVERS DAY [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Apr 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Apple Watch sizing feels kinda sexist. My wife got a new one, and so I was gonna use the old one, and then if I liked it I figured I could buy a new one later.
    So the one I’d be using is the smaller size (38mm), and I’ve found that everybody assumes that all users of this model have little lady wrists. Kinda dumb. Or maybe smart since I’ll probably get so annoyed that I’ll buy a new one anyway.

2. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've had coverage of the Johnny Depp v. Amber Heard trial going in the background while I work, and my big takeaway so far is that they are both terrible at following their lawyer's obvious advice not to make faces while the other side is talking.

3. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just a reminder that drivers are psychotic.

4. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't understand the connection. Do you think Lisa Lampanelli is a human woman? That can't be right....

Taylor Tomlinson is good, Sarah Silverman's Netflix special has some absolute gems, Michelle Wolf has some good stuff every now and then. Ali Wong absolutely slays it. I kind of like Kathleen Madigan, for some midwestern divorcee kind of humor. I like Iliza Schlesinger's stuff every time I need a reminder tha wedding invitations are an excuse to try and fuck bridesmaids. Ryan is spectactular, though.

Avoid Ilana Glazer, her shit was trash. Broad City was amazing, but it didn't translate to good standup.

5. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

The funniest female comedian will always be Julia Louis-Dreyfus. She doesn’t do stand up obviously, but she’s great.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I think Illza Schlesinger is terrible at stand-up, basically the worst, but the fact that she’s a complete spoiled narcissist is what makes her suck. She’s Lars Ulrich if he were a female comedian.

Bamford is the best at comedy. She is a genius.​

7. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

There was a My Little Pony ad during a Baby Shark loop video on YouTube this morning. I feel like they are subtly making them more feminine over time. On the surface they cater to little girls, but I think they are winking and nodding to the adult men weirdos who are into MLP fetishes, and consequently have more disposable income that children.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

8. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's a fucking good weekend...

Screenshot_20220415-155418-835.png

9. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I don't see the wife... she fuck off back home like you prognosticated?

10. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Actually, no, she's been a trooper. She's somewhere on site. She might this evening because it is much warmer and she may not want to sleep in a tent in these temps.

11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Nice.

12. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You know, having a camper for the last seven years and the sailboat before that. I kinda forgot how fun it was to just set up a simple camp with a tent and Coleman stove and just sit outside. Just go camping without all the bullshit.

Make sure you don't forget with that airstream.

13. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I don't ever see me doing the tent thing again. Those days are long gone. Being in my mid-50's, though, I look forward to boondocking with the Airstream... I won't just be pulling into some concrete pad in a park beside 50 other trailers... I expect to be pulling that thing alongside a remote lake without another person in sight.

That journey starts this May... really looking forward to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.