Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] YO MOMMA'S SPECIAL DAY [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, May 12, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I was able to bike around a bit more than I usually do in a day. I have a headache from dehydration but man, I think could I burn up some additional miles with little problem if I adequately prepare.

Screenshot_20230518-142846.png

2. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I logged into my Twitter account for the first time in a few months. I don’t know how anyone can use this shit day-after-day. I follow a few non-political people and I’m still bombarded with random political bullshit. First thing I see is Piers Morgan talking shit about Whoopi Goldberg. Next thing I see is Stephen King posting about something he’s apparently angry about. The entire thing seems designed to just piss you off about stuff. No wonder people are shitty to each other.

3. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It's gotten a lot worse since Elon took over. His new algorithm prioritizes people who paid for Twitter blue, who are, not coincidentally, the worst people on the platform and not anyone you'd want to spend more than thirty seconds with in real life. He of course can't admit that his fanbase is just the dregs of humanity, so he keeps pushing the feature.

4. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I don’t remember it exactly being a bastion of Enlightenment thought before he took over, but I’ll take your word for it. What a miserable experience.

5. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I subscribe to Baseball and NFL writers/ content people etc. My entire “For You” page is nothing but flame war political culture shit. I blocked several hundred accounts on both sides and they keep coming back. Now it’s people that share screen shots of the prominent accounts I’ve blocked. Why anyone cares what some guy named Cat Turd says is beyond me.

I also attempted to follow homesteading and gardening folks before I realized every prominent account just spews racist shit. Like the only reason they garden is because they are worried black people will effect the food supply.

I hate the internet. Twitter has been a shit hole since 2015 when trump came to power. But now it’s unusable.

6. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Im disappointed it pushes less nudity than one would hope. Hell even facebook suggest thirst trap 'stories.' Big tittie+ wiggling them to half a beat of a rap song and mouthing a lyric= hours of entertainment.

7. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There were two weeks where all it showed me was car crash videos and black kids fighting white teachers. I see almost no nudity. That is odd

8. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I saw one crossover video where a white kid was beating up on a black teacher, and that teacher had AN ASS on her that would keep you in school, and for a brief moment it was exposed in full glory to the whole classroom.

9. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

There’s always 4chan. Last time I went there there was a thread with some guy asking how to properly boof his dead cat’s ashes.

10. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I follow the Braves, Blooper (Braves mascot), Rush and Steve Martin. I mute any crap that shows up and block every ad. Mostly my experience is fine, and haven't noticed much difference since Elon took over. I like the "For You" better than the old way, but I also don't understand anything about how the algorithm works.

11. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sauce?

12. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

13. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think he's talking about this one. I don't think the student isn't white, but there is fully exposed teacher ass. Happen not far from me.

Edit: My link, they blur her ass, Nett's probably has the original video.

14. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Speaking of cheeked up teachers:

[​IMG]

15. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.