Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] WHO WOULD YOU RATHER [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Juice, Aug 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Yes, I did make it. I followed Nett's recipe exactly but I added some more onion and shallots. Next time I'm gonna add some mushroom and potato as well.

The gas was so horrendous that for this Thanksgiving I'm gonna fuck with my in-laws and make some for them.

I cannot possibly over-state this: if you have a sensitive nose, DO NOT FOLLOW NETT'S RECIPE!!!! But if you're an immature adult like I am who still thinks farts are funny, then it needs to be a part of your regular rotation.

2. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I’ll definitely share final results. I’ll be going bigger to try to balance the booty a little bit.

My brother asked how they’re going to do a mastectomy on a flat chested woman and I told him “carefully...”

But keep the puns coming - I’ll need them because I am NOT clever enough to come up with any myself.

The decision was easy but I’m actually a bit nervous about the final product. I’m one vain mofo, yknow?

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I actually added some leeks and red onion to this recipe instead of the shallots. Also used some fresh spicy bazil, fresh oregano and thyme, some grated Parmesan cheese, and a few drops of balsamic vinegar.

I quite liked it, and can only imagine it'll be even better tomorrow night.

4. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

You always have the option of going full bimbo... the monster truck tires of fake tits...

you know... for science.

5. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

What options do you have? Can you go with the "total recall" package, and get 3 of them?

6. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So I can
    Do nothing
    Implants
    Or
    A DIEP flap procedure.

The last one - the flap - uses the patient’s own tissue to rebuild breasts. It’s super cool to scrub in on but I’m not looking to spend a week in the hospital because I’d need tissue from my lower abdomen as well as my inner thighs. And transplanting blood vessels freaks me out, as does thescar tissue and adhesion risk. And it’s a 10-12 hour multiple surgeon case.

So imma get implants. A nice C cup. Of non killer titties.

7. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

When I made it the first time I added fresh oregano and thyme (which I use in basically everything, and I'm now growing in my garden). I also put grated parm in the bottom of the bowl and poured the soup over it. Garlic bread to dip in it.

Next time I do it, I won't even mess with eating it fresh, because it tasted so much better once it mellowed a bit in the fridge. I think next time I'll start by reducing a little pino grigio along with the herbs and some small chopped portobello mushrooms.

8. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I'm using some of it as a sauce for the beef... add some peppercorn, etc., and it'll be killer... especially for potatoes.

9. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That sounds amazing.

I ate hospital pot roast for dinner.
    So many regrets.

10. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Do they have a "if not completely satisfied" guarantee? Like, if after 3 months you (or your husband) thinks, well, these are too firm / not firm enough, can you trade 'em in?

11. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Yeah when I first learned how to cook it was all backwoods Louisiana cajun bayou. That was a long time ago, but I can still make a killer roux. We did some of that garlic soup with a thick buttery roux and cajun spices over garlic mashed potatoes and it was absolutely insane!!

12. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yes to a point.
    Husband’s insurance covers reconstruction and anything necessary from the reconstruction. So if maybe one goes walleyed or something they’ll be okay.

13. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Never eat hospital food. This is just a general announcement for the board. Don't do it. If you don't have family visiting you, call an Uber and tell them to pick you up something on their way. If you do have family nearby, abuse the shit outta them for food. The best part of having family around when you're in the hospital isn't their company, it's the food they bring.

14. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My husband is bringing me some edibles tomorrow. That sleep is going to be wonderful.

Uber Eats and MyTown2Go are huge here so I’ve got some options I’ll probably take.

15. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

The moment I had herb after my brain surgery was the moment I became a proponent of medicinal marijuana.

Sure, it was just some mexican dirt shit, but my god did it help more than any of the chemical crap they gave me in the hospital. I'd be curious to see how well the good stuff - specific strands for specific purposes - actually help.

In related news, I'll be going to california day after tomorrow. My wife is almost 30 and she's never smoked. But she's about to!

16. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Try the drinks. They’re tasty and the effect is super interesting.

17. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You absolutely cannot go wrong with C cups.

Unlike rooting for some team like the Mariners.

18. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Just remember to keep your sense of humor with you. There was a lot of medicine and eating right and vitamins and boring crap that probably could have helped me when I had my brain surgery, but the most valuable thing for me it turned out was the ability to laugh at myself. Laughing puts your head in the right place. It also releases endorphins and dopamine.

Fortunately this board still goes strong mocking me about my brain surgery. But selfishly, I'm glad there's now a Ms. No-Tits for them to split the jokes.

My 11 year anniversary of the surgery that saved my life is on August 9th.

19. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

blah blah blah brain surgery brain surgery brain surgery blah blah blah...

dude... she's getting new, bionic tits... that is SOOOO much better!

20. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It may not be too late. Maybe we can start a fund to get RON a new bionic brain. No way it could be worse than the brain he is working with now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.