Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] WHO WOULD YOU RATHER [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Juice, Aug 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Who would you rather bust a nut in: Samantha from Bewitched, Jeanie from IDOJ, or the Skipper from Gillian’s Island?

2. greybeard

greybeard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Aren't they all dead?

3. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Definitely Jeanie from IDOJ.

Focus: Who would you rather?
    Joan Rivers circa 2012, Amy Shumer, or PeeWee Herman?

4. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

And?

5. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Jeanie and her scandalous belly button is nice, but Samantha is gorgeous. Sam and her twitchy nose, hands down. Hard pass on the Skipper.

6. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Can Shumer be down about 40-50 lbs?

Dirty talk for her is probably reciting her own stolen jokes back to her.

7. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Samantha from Bewitched. Definitely.

8. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

As an unabashed tittie man the default goes to the Jeanie. Otherwise Samantha is a much more all around stunner.

Watch the Twilight Zone episode "Two" with Elizabeth Montgomery and Charles "mother fucking" Bronson.

In the episode you get:
    Montgomery in a sexy military get up with pleated skirt and knee high boots.
    Bronson, slapping her around, shaving, eating meat from a can, telling her how to dress, and
    she falls madly in love with him.

9. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Speaking of old shows that still hold their weight, is there a greater show ever than The Twilight Zone? It still has the power to chill audiences, soooooo ahead of its time.

10. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah I go through tears of rewatching them every 2 years or so. Great to have them all on Netflix, except, the hour long 4th season that's missing, which sucks. I watched Two just the other day. It's a very Rod Serling episode, aside from the fact it was written by someone else. Bronson is a pacifist misanthrope wondering through the apocalypse spouting out nihilistic and pacifism tropes. Much like Charlton Heston's character in Planet of The Apes, which he did help write.

11. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I would still take one of the old ones over the new ones any day of the week. My uncle became an hero last year, and his '91 Trans Am ended up in my brother's garage. It has the TPI 350 in it and only 37k original miles, but it's been sitting in storage with a cracked front bumper for years. Grandma let my brother have it on the condition that if he sold it the proceeds would be split between all of the grandkids. Considering that he and I are both white trash with six figure salaries, I'm basically just waiting for him to get bored with it.

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Episodes switched gears and toyed with emotions so easily. The line in the sand between The Midnight Sun and Walking Distance could swallow a house, yet they are both brilliant episodes in their own devices.

13. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

14. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Obviously, so would I. I could've bought a newer one with a V6, but there's just something about the rumble and torque of a V8....not to mention the fun of a 6 speed manual gear box. The fact that mine has lasted 22 years without being abused by some high school kid getting his first taste of horsepower just makes it that more appealing.

And then there is the fact that I can insure it as a collector car. One of my friends has offered me her garage to put it in, so I can get full coverage insurance with a $10K replacement value for $200 a year. Yay.

I would much rather it was a T/A though. Even though they're pretty much nonidentical twins, T/A's looked so much better.

15. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Anyone a fan of sour beers?

They seem like one of those love em or hate em things. I know a few people where that's literally the only craft beer they'll drink. Others, namely, the vast majority of people, think they're fucking disgusting.

I used to be repulsed by them. Until I had one by Brooklyn Brewing that was interesting in the sense that I didn't want to pour it out. And now I'm trying out Sierra Nevada's Otra Vez, which I'm not immediately in love with, but it's not quite something I dislike either. It doesn't strike me as delicious, but it does make me think that perhaps there is something to this sour beer thing and I've just been trying the wrong brews.

Tib, help? Asking for a friend.

16. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Wow... watching the UFC early prelims for tonight, and FRANK FUCKING TRIGG is a ref now! WTF?!?

That just does not look normal.

17. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Count me as an anti sour. Like super hopped beer it's just hard for me to stomach more than one or two in a night of drinking. Some are better than others. Fuck Goses though, theyre the same fucking thing but get extra hipster cred because of the hipstery name Gose.

18. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

When I was in college I lived a few houses down from a rather famous local bar/restaurant. That bubble area of town was nice, but a few miles away it went from people with six figure salaries to houses with bars on the windows and cars on blocks in the yard. When I'd go for runs, I had to carry mace with me just in case. My wife and I got to know the staff at the bar pretty well, and we'd always hear stories about them having to kick out people who were on drugs from that bad area a few miles away. They said if people were on PCP, you could punch them in the face and they wouldn't even flinch. Like those dudes didn't even feel pain.

I didn't realize how true that was until I saw this video:

19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

It shuts off your pain receptors and any inhabitions you have. It also boils your adrenaline and makes you blind with rage, giving you the ability to hurt many people around you if you get out of control.

The drug is pure bad. I’m shocked it’s still being used at all, given it’s purely negative reputation.

20. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

97 degrees F. 95% humidity.

Fuck. Right. Off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.