Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] VETERANS DAY WEEKEND [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Nov 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So redirect me to something better. When every single one of the recipes is constructed in the same way - just different choices of brown/white sugar and corn syrup vs. maple syrup - that suggests the recipe for pecan pie is, in fact, essentially caramel and nuts.

Do you have a different recipe? I'd call your (insert living female relative) for hers but it's been a little awkward between us since I told her I wouldn't do (insert disgusting fetish).

2. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yea, she's weird like that. Bit of a tease. Honestly you just cut the sugar and make it more of an earthy dish than sugary.

3. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yup, butter, sugar, raisins(which i normally dont like) and pie/tart crust.

4. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What type of cappuccino fueled shotgun blast shits are you taking where it’d be smeared on your ass cheeks if you stood up? Also you aren’t standing at full attention pretending you are squeezing a penny between your cheeks. You lean forward a little and assume a squat like stance, similar to the 3 point stance in football, that actually spreads it WIDER than sitting can physically allow. Now in case of Chipotle disasters and I’m in public without access to a shower? I’m wiping in every direction like the Red Chili Peppers symbol, clockwise, counter clockwise, foot on the tp dispenser. Too much hair and crevices to trust one direction wiping.

5. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

If anyone was curious about Tiger King 2, everyone involved is still a major piece of shit.

6. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So you sumo-wrestle waddle your legs apart? That means you take one leg out of your pants, just to take a fucking shit.

Oh, and I forgot to think about how it is if you're in a dress shirt! Leaning forward, but with your shirt hiked up so you can bunch it all under your chin and hold it up, while you goatse-spread one ass cheek and wipe shit onto your balls with your other hand.

This is my point: Nobody who does either method can even comprehend the other method.

You sit on a toilet, you lean slightly to the side, and you wipe your ass. Front to back. That's it.

Yet @Juice thinks that we reach down two feet, fully submerge our hand in the bowl water and release the used toilet paper like a fucking frog we caught down at the fishin' hole.

7. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

When shitting in my own home, I almost always take my pants off altogether. Try it, it's awesome.

I will only shit in a public restroom if I absolutely cannot avoid it, and even then I will shamelessly take the handicap stall.

8. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

What the fuck is going on in h.......? Poop talk.

Never mind.

9. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

We were talking about pumpkin vs. apple pie, but Binary’s poop fetish reared it’s head again.

10. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh you know. It’s just all these weird assholes that lean forward and twerk the last little nuggets of shit out of their assholes instead of simply leaning slightly to the side, wiping their ass, and being done with it.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Everyone in my family but me loves them. My wife loves them too but the keto is too strong on that one to go back to the dark side.

12. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And none of it involved Bewildered. Go figure.

Edit: My typing stinks.

#112 SouthernIdiot, Nov 17, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
  13. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm a one legger out when at home.

Agreed on the public restroom issue. I'm guessing I've shat on a public seat maybe 20 times in my life and everyone on of those was a dire need dump. In fact, I'll wager that I've driven further than anyone here to crap at a "safe place"
    It was the day after my buddy's wedding and the wedding party had a breakfast buffet that was 25 miles from my hotel. Half way through breakfast, my stomach said "Nooooooooopppe" so I drove back to the hotel, defecated and drove back to the buffet.

14. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

wait is it out yet?!?

15. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Launched today, apparently.

16. wilder111

wilder111
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

the shits I've taken in a Chinese public "restroom" would scare you. If you're comfortable shitting in the woods, in a hole in the ground, you MIGHT entertain these monstrosities. PS, no TP to speak of.

Ive shat, used my shorts for cleaning, and walked home in my underwear. For some reason, cabbies don't want to pick you up. Must be my race.

17. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I was gonna say. I did not start or encourage this shit. Might be a first.

I currently have a child toilet training song stuck in my head. "Come on out, come on out, pooooooo pyyyyy. Come on out, come on out poooo pyyyy! Poopy poopy poopy! Poopy poopy poopy!" There's more but it all sticks strictly to the theme.

18. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I still haven't seen the first one. I'm thinking about watching sometime 5 years from now when I'll have absolutely nobody else to talk to about how fucked up it is. Like GOT, I'd never seen a single episode until the lockdown and there was one other person I went to highschool with that did the same thing and we were the only two people on the planet discussing the show.

19. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

The series is not even enjoyable. In fact, it’s pretty miserable. It’s worth watching because the people are absolute train wrecks and the trashiest white people ever put on film aside from The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia.

20. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

That, and the story itself and all the reveals it makes along the way is just insane. The “scary” Scarface criminal was by far the most urbane and likeable of the lot. Doc Antille also wasn’t nearly as bad as the others, like Jeff Lowe who deserves to be killed with a bucket of water and a bad extension cord.

I will never get over how fast Exotic switched to that paramedic jacket when the girl got her arm torn off. I laugh just thinking about it.

Im honestly not interested in watching the new one. I can’t imagine anything interesting has happened, since we would have heard something. These documentary “sequels” are largely just empty filler, always.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.