Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] VETERANS DAY WEEKEND [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Nov 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

They only made 3000 of them. WTF?

2. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

They could be making a legit fortune off them. So could diabetes profiteers.

3. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Starbucks certainly has fucked out the idea of pumpkin pie. Still I break down and get one or two when the season rolls around. They do have the best pumpkin pie spice flavor profile of all the resultant knock offs. It’s leagues better than any other coffee.

4. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wait that’s just a huge Reese’s cup? No shitty ‘pie’ filler? Because I’d make it a birthday tradition if it was. Reese’s peanut butter cups are the ultimate nailed it on the first try and every competitor is weak sauce bullshit in comparison. Starbucks like my last post did this with pumpkin spice lattes.

5. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

hey are y'all Canadians alright? Sounds like Vancouver is turning into NOLA or some shit? What the hell is happening?!?

6. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Where is the love for pecan pie?

7. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Where it belongs; confined to the lovers of pumpkin pie whose dexterity is so limited that they must stand in order to avoid wiping shit all over themselves after they poop.

I've always felt like pecan pie is a little odd. Isn't it basically caramel with nuts in it? Seems like less of a pie filling and more of a candy.

8. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Man, you're firing on all cylinders today. Fully agree. I find pecan pie so cloggingly (?) sweet...ugh. Can we not just please stick to well-constructed crusts and traditional fruit pies, kthx.

9. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It is if they make it wrong. Guess I'll write this one up along with boiled peanuts that people are wrong about.

10. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

The horror of not wanting to have poop all over myself like a swine every time I take a dump. I understand the apple pie preference now. Apples are good source of fiber, and if I were smearing poop all over my balls every time I took a shit, I’d want my poop to be as clean and efficient as possible, too. I didn’t really it was merely a question of digestive health. I don’t envy you, but I understand.

11. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Okay. So I just looked up the top few rated pecan pie recipes on Allrecipes.com.

The fillings are something like 1 cup of liquid sugar (corn syrup or maple syrup) and 1 cup of granulated sugar (brown or white), eggs and butter. That's... caramel. Caramel is melted sugar with fat in it, which is usually dairy. The pie filling is caramel with some eggs to give it structure rather than being pure liquid. The filling is like 90% sugar by volume, with pecans in it.

I'm more than willing to be wrong about this, so what recipe do you suggest?

I still find it interesting that you somehow believe sitting wipers must be getting poop all over themselves. You know we all wipe front to back, right?

12. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Around my family tree we have these things called butter tarts, and it's like a pecan pie tart. They are very tasty, but in small doses, which make them perfect for tarts.

13. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

No, I didn’t know that, and I’m still not sure that I do. Listening to people defend sit-wiping is like trying listen to a retarded guy defend beating off in a public park in broad daylight. If the basis of the argument is heavily flawed, then by transitive property, so is that argument.

14. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

15. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The end of days. First we get burned to the ground, now we are getting flooded. I am 16 hour drive north. So I am fine except(see my R&R post) mother fuckers panic buying everything up. We can pull our shit from Edmonton. There are no fresh groceries left in our town. Some of these highways are not going to be able to be driver on for years probably with how bad the wash out is.

16. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Stand-wipers lift themselves off the seat, which then makes their shit-smeared ass checks press together in a fecal Rorschach test. Then, they reach back and literally spread their ass with one hand. Then they must reach back with the OTHER hand to wipe the half-gaped selves, both shoulders rolled back, like a contortionist trying to step through their arms that are handcuffed behind them. Or, you reach through your legs, and wipe front to back so you can get that sweet wrist-on-scrote action. Or, wipe back to front and get that shit-on-scrote action?
    Either way, it must be more interesting in a tiny public stall with your forehead pressed against the door.

17. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I could see those little tartlets as being better, because there's much more crust to cut the sweet of the filling. I've never tried one of those.

But they're definitely not pie, and should not be considered on the pie scale.

18. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm partial doing the first wipe while sitting to avoid smearing, then standing up for the detail work

19. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

You GUYS. The federal government is supposedly going to announce that the mandatory PCR Covid test is lifted for trips less than 72 hours to the US. If they lift that this week or next, GUESS WHO IS GOING TO MENARDS AND ALSO BUYING GASOLINE.

Gas is only, like, $3.40/Gal over there. And I'm halfway through a renovation and my sink has been in at Menard's for almost two weeks. I'm so excited for this.

20. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well that's your problem. It has to be tweaked to the individual family's tastes. Wish I could post one, but it's Mom throwing shit around without measuring. Could help you with pimento cheese.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.