Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] THANKSGIVING 2018 [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Nov 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I picked up a straight razor and strop online.

No more razor burn or ingrown hairs if you take your time. Although you can also cut the base of your nose like I did and bleed for a few minutes.

A few times into it and it’s the softest and closest shave you ever have.

2. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I had a straight razor for a while, but found that more than anything I just didn't have (or make) the time to shave with it regularly.

Gotta say that in the winter I quite enjoy growing out a beard.

3. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Or you could just grow a beard, fag. Stop fetishizing shaving. Unless it’s a womans vag no one cares. And even then, some people here still don’t care.

4. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

At a Myrtle beach resort with the neighbor and our kids. Currently drinking a rum and coke on our 13th floor balcony overlooking the beach. Like is good.

5. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Kind of like Chevy and GMC trucks back in the day? GMC's were Chevy trucks that didn't pass QC and had to go back and be fixed. At least that's what a friend that worked for a GMC dealer told me back in the 80's. He figured GMC's were better because they went through QC twice.

6. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I would think that you meant "life is good" but you also said that you're in myrtle beach, so that can't possibly be true.

7. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Maybe he’s in the “Jean shorts and no sleeves” crowd. You know, the kind who own a top of the line Sea-Do while at the same time the city cut off their residential running water nine months ago.

Myrtle Beach-types.

8. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Picked up another Mantle.

This is a 1967. The most boring, generic card of his career. I paid $99 for this one, I may have overpaid a bit, but not by much. My top bid was $99.88 and I got it for $99 even. It was simply a matter of pride to not pay $100 for the card, apparently everyone else agreed it wasn't a $100 card just yet. It's centered (Which for a '67 is a huge deal) and the corners aren't horrible. If the economy doesn't crash, I'll get my money and then some out of it.

67mantle.jpg

Some of you may remember a year or so ago that I bought a PSA 4 1957 Mantle for $230. I wasn't happy about paying that price for something sub par to the rest of my PSA graded 57's. I checked e-bay's sold listings last night for PSA 4 '57 Mantles. They ranged from $300 to just under $600, with the median sitting around $400. I'm glad I bought it now.

9. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

Honestly I’ve always called Myrtle beach “las Vegas without the gambling” simply because of the gaudiness of it all, but so far it’s been kind of awesome. I haven’t left the beach granted, but I’ve met a bunch of cool people at the various hotel bars and the kids have had fun at the multiple indoor water parks here.

Although, the beer selection here is SHIT. The best one is yunengling. Seriously. Maybe I’m just a beer snob(actually I most certainly am), but Jesus Christ you would think a high class place like this would not cater to the lowest denominator.

10. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I picked up one of those ones you put safety razor blades in. I actually like it a lot and was surprised how fast the learning curve is. It takes me the same time a safety razor does and a slightly better job. Ive given up the baby butt smooth shaving and do one with the grain one against in the thicker spots.

Who pissed in your wheaties this morning Frebis? I still can only grow a pre pubescent stoner beard. I grew it out for no shave November and looked like a homeless person. Still a disappointment in the hand I was dealt, my dad could grow a great Riker beard in a week flat.

11. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Same. I can’t grow shit other than a partial goatee, and even then it’s a spotty mess. I have to shave clean about 3 times a week.

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I get the perfectly formed creepy Miami Vice shadow. My facial hair is wirey though, not smooth. You could probably clean steel with it.

13. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Honestly I was just drunk, and I get really weirded when men talk about grooming. #noregrets

14. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Nihilist? Must be exhausting explaining why you don’t care so much.

15. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Does that response look like one from someone that doesn’t care?

16. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You said you don’t care and that nobody cares.

My bad for reading comprehension.

17. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I said nobody cares. What makes you say I’m not a nobody?

18. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

I care SC, I care.

19. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

It’s just a matter of time, and I think it’ll happen sooner rather than later. As in, within the next 2-4 years it’ll be legalized nation-wide. There’s already a strong push for it down here in Texas, which is about the last place you’d think it would be legalized. But legalizing it would solve a lot of the smuggling across the border. And the government is realizing how much of a cash cow it is for everyone involved.

The thing that’s beautiful about this is, it’s no longer really a political thing. It’s just kinda winding it’s way through the courts in various places. The republicans reluctantly agree for financial reasons, and the dems like it because duh.

Plus cbd oil would allow me to get off my anti-brain seizure medication which has not fun side effects (mainly, I have to season food like I’m a heavy smoker in order to taste it). Never mind it would allow me to get off all my ptsd meds because sometimes yes, a plant is more effective than a chemical.

20. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Well, NASA's PR game is on point...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.