Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] TATER DAY [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Mar 31, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wilder111

wilder111
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

image0 (2).jpeg

FUCK....I was hoping to replace this when it was nicer out. Maybe my Insurance will cover it???

2. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Haha, fuck fence repairs.

Just went through that a year or so ago. Had a huge windstorm come through that knocked down 3 sections of fence and about 100 shingles. We have allstate and they treat the fence as a depreciated asset. If you don't have proof otherwise they eyeball the age, and it mins out in depreciable value at like 15-20 years age (I'm not in the insurance game and probably am butchering the lingo). Getting contractors to give us estimates helped up the payout on the claim by several hundred. They will not give you replacement value. My neighbor taught me a cool trick about re-setting a post without having to pour concrete (we had metal posts corroded at ground level, just above their concrete. My fence is still old (only had to replace a few cross supports) but it's up.

3. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

FYI, in most homeowner policies you can opt for an additional endorsement/coverage for fence coverage at replacement cost (new, no depreciation is taken). With some carriers it may be slightly different for metal fences as opposed to wood but not most. And always remember you have a deductible to meet first so that should def play into whether to file a covered claim or not.

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

David Choe is excruciating to listen to. Now I really know why Bourdain killed himself, he had that little twat buzzing in his ear constantly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.