Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

WDT Sushi Party 4/15/16 NSFW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Apr 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Well, folks. It's that time of the week again. It's the WEEKEENDD! I somehow managed to get both Saturday and Sunday off, so I have promised to host a sushi party for a few folks. This decision was mostly inspired by one of Alton Brown's food shows. He also inspired me to make beef jerky this weekend.

Beef jerky sushi? Worlds collide!

It's gonna get weird around here.

Would you?
    [​IMG]

I would.

2. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wait. Is the question would I eat all that food off of her? Or, is the question would I pose naked with food all over me?

Because, of course I've already done the second one. As long as, being passed out next to the toilet with my pants around my ankles with puke on my shirt counts.

3. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Never cared for Sushi, I don't think it tastes good and I think of it as an "it" food that leaves you hungry afterwards. And it gets DAMN expensive, sometime hundreds of dollars, the FUCK man.

Although the restaurants do have those cool little trains things...

4. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I used to feel that way, but it grew on me. Good sushi is really good and has some weird addictive quality to it. Ive never spent hundreds of dollars on it, but if you spend $50 at an all-you-can eat place thats decent, its totally worth it.

5. iczorro

iczorro
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

For $45, my family of three can get full of good sushi at a local place here. And I mean FULL. I've made the mistake of trying to bring home leftover sushi before to eat the next day. It does not end well.

6. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

You're in London... there is NO good sushi in London, never mind at a reasonable price.

Try a solidly authentic sushi place, in Toronto or Vancouver, and you can bloat yourself for $40.

Needless to say, I love sushi.

And surprisingly enough, one of the best sushi places I've ever frequented was in a small strip mall on my way home from work when I was living outside of Vancouver. Turned out it was a recently immigrated Japanese family and they made phenomenal sushi. Their kids worked as servers and were the only English speaking staff in the place.

It got to the point where I'd be driving home from work and would call them and ask for a $30 Nettdata tray, which was a "chef's choice" for $30... and it would last 2 days.

Then you have the idiots that think that sushi is a California roll they buy at a gas station.

7. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    The California Parole Board OK'd parole for Manson Family member Leslie Van Houten. I'm sure Millhouse is thrilled.

Of course it still has to get past Gov. Jerry Brown, which will probably never happen.

8. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Obligatory

[​IMG]

9. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I still can't shake the feeling that most all sushi would be a lot better if you could give it a few seconds on a ripping hot pan to at least toast it up a bit. But I probably haven't had really good sushi yet either so I try to remain open minded. Love the flavor of good fish but I don't like the raw texture.

10. CharlesJohnson

CharlesJohnson
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sushi is wonderful. One of those curative foods like green chiles or spaghetti puttanesca. Good tuna is addicting with a dab of wasabi to clear out the nostrils. I am also fond of the grilled eel. There are quite a few sushi joints in this area, hardly one of them seems to be much different from the other which I suppose is a good thing. There is a high end joint who has far better cuts, and a price to match. I had completely serviceable discount sushi in NY for $11. No chronic death shits; so, that is a win. Two people can get fed for $60.

Eating spicy tuna rolls off a naked woman sounds good in theory. Until this happens and the girl has to go to therapy:

[​IMG]

Zimmern creeps me out. I can't imagine that giant squishy baby coming to eat off my body. Or maybe I can. How much we talkin'?

11. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

12. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Thinkin bout the thread title, I wonder if any lesbians out there refer to orgies as Sushi Parties.

Yeah I bet she's totally comfortable with that situation. I wanted to crop and expand an image of just his creepshow face there but whatever asshole who designed the new photo editor for Windows 10 felt that resizing pics isn't necessary so y'all gotta use your imaginations.

13. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My local place is Fu-Ki, and for about $50 you can load up on sashimi of all kinds and hot sake. Also has great beef meals and plenty of appetizers. Sashimi is pretty addictive stuff; octopus sashimi is probably the weirdest I had but it is delicious. Tuna, eel and salmon sashimi there is also just plain awesome.

14. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

At least it is not Guy Fieri.

[​IMG]

In more funny news, BuzzFeed, Salon and Vice are bleeding money like crazy:

[​IMG]

In more closer news, look how my father hauled home this siding for his house from Spokane. Yes, that's twine. Like it is going to help. Yes, he had a flatbed but refused to use it because "Then I'd have to hook up the flatbed." He said while he braked and turned, he'd readjust the inevitably-sliding pieces of siding back in with his right arm, and rested his arm on them. He asked me to come over from my house and see it, like a cat showing you a dead bird. Fucking crazier than a shit-house rat.

WP_20160415_004.jpg WP_20160415_003.jpg WP_20160415_002.jpg

#14 CanisDirus, Apr 15, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  15. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Spokane huh.
    We are moving to that area later this year. I'm ready for a new coast.

16. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I think it's just Taco Tuesday.

17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I didn't have to look any further than the Cabella's seat covers.

18. CanisDirus

CanisDirus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He bought that truck for $900 with the seat covers. Take it as you will.

19. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Black Jesus?

LARGO, Fla. (WFLA) — A Clearwater man accused of vandalizing a home told deputies that he had listened to too much music and masturbated too much, which caused him to feel like “going out and destroying stuff.”

20. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My dad bought me my first car with a six pack of beer and three hours of engine work on a guy's tractor.
    I've already described how that turned out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.