Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] SUPERB OWL 2021 [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Feb 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have driven is some pretty nasty winter and never used chains. But when i did sell them i remember the style that were the most aggressive where V-bar or triple V,

2. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's awesome. What could those guys possibly think was going to happen taking a running start with a chain on a truck that is nearly 90 degrees into the water? Could see that coming a mile away.

That and the filming guy having to tell the morons to not get into the sinking truck. I swear people just shut their brains off.

3. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Depends most places get cold enough the snow is light and fluffy and easy to deal with. Here we hover so close to 0 or just above and have such high humidity our snow is almost like water, heavy and shitty.

4. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Today I learned there are different types of snow.

5. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Don’t eat the yellow kind.

6. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I’ve done some pretty crazy logging road in the BC mountains off-roading in winter where I would have been fucked without them.

99% of the time I had no need of them. Totally worth having in the truck for that 1%.

I just kept that shit in a duffel bag under the back seat, just in case.

7. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

We have low humidity in the summer, I think in the winter too though it is higher comparatively. This snow is light and fluffy and gorgeous. It's blowing around as it falls.

Our first winter here it kept snowing and then warming up enough to melt down and compact a bit. Did about 5 cycles of that over 6-8 weeks and there was ice everywhere. Fuck that.

We get to break out the snowblower this weekend! And by we I mean my husband, while I watch at the window holding the baby. Isn't winter FUN?

8. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

WFH winter is fun. Winter on your own terms is fun. Daily shoveling to get to work sucks ass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.