Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] SUPERB OWL 2021 [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Feb 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Sunday is the Super Bowl, Chiefs vs Buccaneers. Anyone tuning in? Who's your pick to win?

[​IMG]
    Vs

[​IMG]

Most importantly, I want to hear about your Super Bowl snacks. I think I'll make pretzels. Not because I'm watching the game, but because deep down, I am truly a fatass.

Y'all enjoy your Friday and your weekends!

2. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Chiefs please. Watching Tom Brady, again, is boring as hell and Antonio Brown is a walking piece of shit.

We have yet another snowstorm on the way Sunday, which will likely bring our total to 45+ inches in one week.

The Mrsanthropic bought us an air fryer for Christmas, so in addition to the 36”Italian sub sandwich I insist on, we’ll be air frying wings, mozzarella sticks, egg rolls, pot stickers, fries and anything else we can cram in that bad boy. There will only be three of us.

3. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I mean, the chiefs offensive coordinator has multiple assaults (among other things) on his record and seems to have been involved in a rape coverup for college players. Their star WR abused his pregnant girlfriend, and was involved in alleged assault of his son.

Antonio Brown is, for sure, a piece of shit. I'm just not sure that the Chiefs are any better.

4. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Is that why he can't get a head coaching job? Interesting.

Garlic parm wings, a whole rack of ribs, and some form of beef, maybe trying burnt ends is the menu for Sunday.

Fuck yeah air frying. That shit is magical.

5. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

What air fryer do you have? We got a T-Fal one for our wedding and we were constantly underwhelmed by it. People are always raving about them so we are thinking of giving it another try.

6. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

If I have to watch that bastard hoist the Lombardi trophy over his head one more time my head may spin around and pop off. Anyone but him. Anyone. Lord help us, the Chiefs most of all. I have a feeling they are going to need it.
    I've seen them both come back in the 4th from way way down. I'd love to say if it comes to that Mahomes will take it however I truly have my doubts. But god dammit do I hope so with all of my being because, fuck you Tom Brady. Go away.

I don't know what I'm cooking. I am interested in getting an Air Fryer too. Keep us posted on how that shit turns out.

GO CHIEFS!

7. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ninja foodi that doubles as a toaster oven. Got mom and sis the same one from Kohls for $200 for Christmas. Similar one:

https://www.amazon.com/Ninja-DT251-...ocphy=9008163&hvtargid=pla-987566715817&psc=1

Easy as hell to use, and pretty versatile. Only things I don't do with it, I do with my smoker or crock pot.

I could do with a bigger one and not even use an oven, but I usually just cook for the gf and myself.

Using the air fry function, it has yet to miss. Honestly better than most restaurant wings, and its like cooking with a cheat code.

8. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Cool, I’ll check it out. There’s one that Instant Pot makes, so I’m going check that out too.

9. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have the instant pot one and I have a different cheaper one. The instant pot one is okay. It seems to take things much longer to cook in there versus a smaller dedicated air fryer. I think wings are the best thing they do. I made some bomb sweet potato fries last night. I’ve also done salmon in it and that was the best healthy thing I’ve made with an air fryer.

10. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Yeah, the videos I’ve seen of the Vortex said that the cook time is a bit long. What’s the smaller one you have? Our biggest problem with the old one was that everything came out a bit soggy instead of crispy.

11. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

go chiefs, fuck brady in his stupid punchable face

12. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Yay! You’re still alive!

13. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

barely. Today has been rough. Covid can suck it.

good news is we got shots for my wife’s grandmother, and her mother and father. Her other grandmother is refusing it, and both her parents were refusing it until they saw me and were like “ah hell naw!!” Rest of my wife’s family is still convinced the shot is worse than the disease, and they can go fuck themselves.

14. Zach

Zach
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

15. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The Patriots was my backup Bandwagon team when the Bengals inevitably sucked a cock season to season. Im rooting for Brady. The hate us cuz they Anus.

16. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It’s called chefstyle. It a cheapy that my neighbor handed over the fence to me. She had an extra air fryer. It’s actually cooks stuff pretty nicely.

17. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Im conflicted, on one end I'd prefer the Chiefs to keep it in the AFC, but while I'm not a fan of Brady, I am a fan of my fellow Hokie Bruce Arians

18. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fuck the Superbowl. Fuck football. Fucking boring-ass game with stupid rules.

What's an air fryer?
    I keep seeing memes about those, and the people who own them.

19. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Yeah, I hear you... ZERO interest this year. Go figure.

An air fryer is basically a mini convection oven that super heats food to crisp up the surface as if it was deep fried, but without the deepfrying.

20. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

I have a rooting interest in KC because I have some really good friends who lived there for a bit. But I hate brady so much that takes a good bit for me to watch him. If it was like the bills or saints or someone I didn't care about, I likely would just have it running in the background.

An air fryer is how you make leftover fried food taste hot and crisp again like it was just from the restaurant

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.