Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] SUMMER SOLSTICE [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Summer is in full swing and this is a week of Summer Solstice. Time to streak and let your hair go wild. Let's meet at Stonehenge and have a party!

[​IMG]

Focus: Summer fun. Water parks, tubing, trips to the lake....

For me, the rest of this summer will be a lot of avoiding the worst of the heat by staying in the house. Once we move though I will be slathering on the sunscreen and getting out in it. Did you know that places exist with 0% humidity?

2. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

Oh man. The last thing I wanted to see in this place was another dick, literally, not a dickhead they're everywhere here.

3. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Look how hot this Iranian girl is:
    [​IMG]

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Best three months of the year. And the announcement is official: pot is legalized October 17th. They promised it to be July first, but the police needed more time to throw people in jail.

5. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

6. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Funny (Not Ha-ha funny), I'd just seen a commercial for Chantix and as they were reading off the side effects at the end of the commercial they mentioned thoughts of suicide and I thought to myself "That's kind of fucked up."

In other news, we're under an extreme heat advisory for one more day. It's been 113-114 the past couple of days. Sunday we cool down to a pleasant 108 or so for the next week or so.

I hate the fucking desert.

7. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Do your A/C's work sufficiently out there? Like how cool do you keep your place? Whats the electricity bill like this time of year?

8. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

9. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

When I owned my own house the A/C worked just fine. Crazy controls the thermostat here and he suffers from the same technology impairment as my cousins when I was taking care of my aunt.

"It's 90 degrees in here, I better turn the A/C on."

"It's to cold in here, I better turn the A/C off."

They have no clue that you can set the temperature to a reasonable 77 or so and just let the thermostat do it's thing. In their mind it's an on/off switch.

10. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Short out the on/off switch so that it's always on... sounds like they'd never know the difference.

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Jesus Christ a thermostat is so easy to program these days. Does he turn it on and off, fiddle the temps and drive his bills up?

Whenever I was in an OldPeopleville in Florida, they rarely had their air conditioners running. All the units were factory condition because the Blue Hairs can sleep on the surface of the damn sun. HOW? How do you sleep in August heat outside Tampa without wanting to kill something?

I remember it driving me crazy my first summer night in Florida sans air conditioning. I thought “This. This is what makes everyone so friggin weird down here. Crazy from the heat.”

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Also: how many of these drugs that are supposed to help people are driving them into an early grave?

Listen to the laundry list of horror side effects this drug has. You take it to balance OTHER drugs you’ve already taken. It’s like a nice little tug-o-war for your consciousness. And it’s one of the highest-sold drugs in America. This is alternately hilarious and insane:

13. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

It makes me wonder...

If the warning that "You may want to kill yourself" as a side effect should maybe be replaced with "There's a good chance your dick may fall off."

Knowing guys the first warning is met with "Meh, Who cares?" The second warning would probably elicit a response more along the lines of "MY DICK? FALL OFF? Oh hell no."

14. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Is death honestly a serious side effect? We pick up a pack of cigarettes that say “THESE THINGS WILL KILL YOU” on the front of it and say “Fuck it.”

15. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Nope.

But tell a guy his dick will fall off, that would get his attention.

If the warning was "May cause death, death of your siblings, death of your parents, death of an entire generation, death of an entire species, death of all life forms on Earth, or your dick may fall off onto the ground" I can pretty much promise you which of those side effects would make a guy go "Whoa! I ain't taking that shit."

16. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I forget which drug it was, but I remember one of the commercials that was on all the time listed pain as a side effect. No qualifiers, just "pain."

17. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If we’re on a drug side effect bashing train, anyone else think Ambien's flippant response to the whole Roseanne situation was a bit out of line? A zinger tweet being social capital for a corporation in these days is eyebrow raising enough but their patent disregard of the extreme well known side effects of their drug is something they should be ashamed of. Herp Derp our drug doesn't cause you to become racist. Hey assholes it does cause you to sleep drive, sleep fuck, sleep eat, sleep murder, and generally a whole laundry list of shit in zombie sleep mode that has never really been thoroughly tested and explained. Is tweeting racist shit that out of the ordinary for a drug with such extreme side effects? Barr's use of it as a defense is highly dubious because she already had a history of similar tweets and flat out high grade mental illness. Still doesn't absolve them of dark shit they continually downplay in producing their drug.

18. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Plus, Barr is also on probably at least six other “medications” like any other vapid aging actress in Hollywood.

I find it funny how ambien is now used like Tylenol but they banned something rad like Ludes. Now, Vitamin Q got you super, SUPER stoned but it didn’t make you storm the Capitol building in your Jammie’s at 3am like that Kennedy asshole did a while back. Ambien is fucking nuts. And they give it that deceptive name as if you’re gonna n the chill room at a rave. I’ve done my share of partying to be sure, but a sleeping pill that MAY CAUSE somnambulant rampages? Who the fuck says yes to that?

19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

With such a warm invitation, how could anybody resist using that? It’s so eloquently put.

20. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Im guessing you've never dealt with insomnia.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.