Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] SUMMER FUN [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Jun 24, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malisbad

malisbad
    Expand Collapse
    Town Drunk

From what I've been able to tell, it's mostly about connecting with the person. It's a loneliness driven business.

2. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Um, yeah. Why?

3. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The last bachelor party I went to was, as predicted, boring as hell. The highlight of the night for all the other guys was going to the strip club, which I skipped out on, as did another guy. Not that my wife would have cared ( although I think his wife laid down the law ), I just find the whole thing a major snooze fest, and can't ever shake the knowledge that no matter how much she tells me there is, there is no sex in the Champagne Room.

Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 4.06.11 PM.png

4. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Oh, and our county just announced we have a resident that tested positive for monkey pox.

5. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I rode down to the pool for a baby swim lesson and my phone turned off due to heat. First time of the year!

6. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It’s a tough thing to ask, but don’t fuck him.

7. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Whoops!

8. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I've only gone to a couple of strip clubs, and I find them wildly uncomfortable. Getting fake-flirted with for dollars? Zero potential for a satisfying outcome? Yes, I know you can often get a "satisfying" outcome but that's just prostitution and I'm not really into it. I just don't see any redeeming value in strip clubs. I don't think they're evil or shouldn't exist, they're just not fun for me.

The last bachelor party I attended was one of my few strip club outings. One of the guys was told by his wife that strip clubs were a divorce-worthy transgression. I told the dude we could go get a couple of beers, wait for everyone else, but nope he just had to go.

He quickly fell in love with this body-builder stripper there. Chick was built like a linebacker. She hauled him up on stage by his shirt and removed a $20 from his mouth using only her magical hoo-ha, whereupon his brain stopped functioning and he left his $1000 iPhone on the stage. It was fun listening to him try and convince his wife that yes, his phone was gone so she couldn't text him, but no, she definitely shouldn't use the Find My iPhone functionality to try and locate it.

They're still married so she either forgave him or is dumber than I thought.

9. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

[​IMG]

Yeah, strip clubs are gross and a waste of money. Never really understood the appeal. I don’t want a lap dance from some poor girl who just got done making some other dudes cum in their pants.

We went to one for my bachelor party in New Orleans and my buddy spent over $5000 on multiple rounds of bottle service. It was a nice gesture, but completely unnecessary and outrageously expensive for a couple bottles of @Crown Royal. Another friend fell in love with a stripper that was whipping his bare ass on stage with his own belt. It was funny, but I’m glad it wasn’t my credit card being rung like a bar rag. The entire experience always feels perfunctory and stupid.

10. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In fairness, if you're the type to fall in love with random strangers, it's probably the only place where you can get a snail trail left from your chin to your forehead, courtesy of said stranger, for the low price of the dirty $20 bill you stuck in your mouth.

11. sisterkathlouise

sisterkathlouise
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I’ve been to 1 strip club in my life and had a great time. It was really empty (Tuesday in July in New Orleans) and I was there with my (now sex worker) friend. There was a 2 story pole and the girls were doing all kinds of impressive acrobatics to good music and then hanging out with us and telling us about all their best/worst/funniest experiences, and the few creepy guys lurking In the shadows were buying us all drinks. It was super fun and I have no intention of ever going to a strip club again.

12. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Best case scenario of a lap dance is blue balls. Worst case is an oyster in your pants and then dealing with that for the rest of the night.

13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

The latter is not normal at all. If a friend finds out you will be dealing with that for the rest of your life.

14. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

When I was stationed in South Carolina, bars in Columbia had to stop serving at 2am on Saturday night, but didn't have to close. If you can't drink there's not much reason to stay in a regular bar, so many wandered over to the strip clubs where they'd serve solo cups of O'Douls poured in the back. Most were buzzed enough where they didn't notice and it was somewhere to hang out if you didn't want to go home yet. There were a few times after I got back from Iraq where I didn't walk out the door until the sun was well above the horizon. One could easily burnnthrough allntheir credit cards inbthe champagne room, but as long as there was a decent crowd they'd stay open. I actually got to know one of the dancers and hung out with her a few times outside the club...nothing wild or crazy, mostly just coffee and talked.

In Iowa, the strip clubs were byob and usually didn't throw you out until around 5am.

15. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ive been maybe 3-4 times. First time was just that, you got to see what they are all about. Poor college student I split a lap dance with my roommate. So 10 a piece. Obviously the girl was not enthused and I just remember her tepidly slapping her clothed pussy as if it was supposed to be a turn on. Also was a little weirded out when another girl called us over to the stage to show off how she could clinch her unclothed pussy. One of my friends started hooting and hollering when she did it but it didnt fill me with white hot passion or anything. It's dark, strobe lights, lasers, squinting, I guess I can see it dilate a little bit....? Ohio is one of those weird states that you can't serve alcohol and be totally nude (topless only places can). So we had to drink out in the parking lot. I guess if Id have been served at the bar Id have been bowled over by this girl's kegel exercises. The other few times were all bachelor parties with my low roller friends. Once they realize no one in your group is going to drop more than 20 bucks a piece their eyes glaze over real quick. The disappointed look when my buddy's best man had to beg the group to chip in for ONE dance for the bachelor.... PRICELESS.

I have a friend that travels a ton for work and he visit strip clubs like people might try breweries. He's never lets on if he's paying for any real action. He is quite the aficionado and has a few favorite spots in Tennessee where his company has some factories.

16. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I've been to a lot of strip clubs, but I've mostly gone with chicks. My ex-wife, and most of my female friends, pre and post marriage, LOVE naked chicks.

They'd go along, flirt like crazy with the strippers, the strippers would let their guards down and hang out and have actual fun (or they were REALLY good actors), and my dates would get crazy horny and shit got wild when we got home.

It was just... fun. Naked chicks having fun... female friends playing with said naked chicks... having fun.

And The Arch in Vancouver, back in the day, had THE BEST burger and fries basket in the world. Fantastic place to go for lunch, period. The food was phenomenal, and naked chicks everywhere was just that much better.

Hot naked chicks rock. Why would you not want to be around them?

17. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Seeing them naked is rarely worth the money. The shittiest one I went to was when I lived in Connecticut. The club was a dive bar with an extremely old lady pulling Coors Lights out of a cooler and the stage was a bunch folding tables pushed together while some chick pushing 50 awkwardly danced while trying to not lose her balance or fall of the tables. She also was about one over-zealous buttfuck away from dragging her prolapsed asshole around like a tail.

18. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

What money? I live in Canada... home of the naked strippers. Pay the $5 cover, come in, drink beer, watch tits and ass move around on stage, occasionally with a well-performed stage show. Maybe have a nice meal.

It's not like you're paying $100 for some bullshit lapdance to see some titties.

19. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

And there's your fucking problem... stop going to shit stripper clubs. At least in Vancouver and other big cities, the chicks are fucking HOT.

Sounds like you got the 2nd string welfare grandma crew. Of course that would suck. That's how that math works.

20. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Lucky.

I like the naked chick part. Really don't like the lap dance dynamic so it always gets weird having to turn girls down. You can tell it's fake energy to wring you of dollars. I don't mind tipping them on stage. Seeing them naked is enough for me in the strip club equation. The only time I actually jonsed to go to one was in New Orleans partying for the Sugar Bowl as the sun came up. Had busted my phone and that nixxed the plans of meeting up with the girl I was seeing. I got it in my mind I needed to see some big ol titties before bed and my friends agreed. Two drink minimum and they were 15 dollar beers plus a 20 dollar cover. It was some bust ass place. Stage only. Took 4 girls before one with sufficiently large enough breast made it to stage. I got my dopamine hit and left.

There really is nothing else on earth like the boob reveal.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.