Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] SUMMER FUN [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Jun 24, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

We are officially in summer, folks. Our weather here has been a lot cooler and the warmer weather here has coincided perfectly with the summer solstice. My garden is going strong, and I'm getting a tan despite copious sunblock usage. Summer has arrived!

Do y'all have any fun plans? I've gone to the river once and am excited to go some more. I am also primed to get my fishing permit so I can go pikeminnow bounty hunting. We might get some visitors later this summer, and when the little ones vaccines are all done, we might do a little out of state traveling ourselves.

Happy Friday!

upload_2022-6-24_10-40-58.png

2. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm not going to the beach until the end of July, but I'll be in the river every week, wading or in the kayak. The water has been really low all Summer. We need rain!

WTF is up with that picture and the sideways copy/paste photo expansion?

3. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My summer is nearly booked up- college orientation next week, 4th of July get togethers next weekend, vacation the week of July 11, business trip first week in August then come back for our annual camping weekend, And drop the kid off at college the end of August. Sprinkle in a few baseball games, the State Fair and weekends at our beach and voila! One busy but fun summer.

4. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I really love Hot Ones. Sean is an amazing interviewer, and there's something about watching a celebrity lose their mental focus under the duress of hot sauce is magical.

I just watched the Kevin Bacon one, and I have to say, I enjoyed it a lot.

Sean really knows how to interview... probably one of the best interviewers I've ever seen... and it is really enjoyable to watch.

I have to say I never really miss an episode.

5. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

My new fishing kayak showed up this week, so this weekend I get to wire all the crazy fish-finding electronics onto it and get it ready for the water.

Unfortunately I have to hang out at home next weekend, but the weekend after I'm looking at a 4-5 day long weekend where I get to go out on the water with Zoe (the puppy) for the first time, in the new kayak. It should be... interesting.

6. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I’m off for the summer as of yesterday.

We have no real major plans for travel or anything. Our younger son graduated high school so we’ll have a nice party for him next month and then get he and his older brother off to college in August. They’re going to the same school and will rooming together, which is a load off this father’s mind. Then it’ll just be the wife and me again for the first time in 20 years.

I’ll be doing a lot of yard work and painting inside. Other than that we’ll do some little day trips but still staying close to home.

7. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Some of them are fun and it is a novel concept which is why I think it's gotten this far. I binged a few dozen and didnt come away with many amazing takeaways from most of the interviewees. I just dont see the host as some great interviewer. Maybe because it's short form. He certainly gets some high profile celebrities on but so do Stern and Rogan. They, on the other hand, get some insanely compelling conversations going that I have the urge to share with friends. Never really had that with Hot Ones. Not a bad show just dont think it's as great as people give it credit for.

8. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Yeah, it’s a pretty funny way for an interviewer to destabilize someone’s PR shield. You can always tell that his guests appreciate the amount of prep he does and the novel questions he asks.

9. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

10. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

11. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

My god, it hurts to be alive in this current world. Thank the fuck Christ my kid is gay.

5A2DBEC0-D8E9-4FA6-BB91-461E1B6D2718.jpeg

12. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Anyone know how to make an image look like black and white grafitti?

I'm trying to turn a picture of Blanche from the Golden Girls into a T-shirt that says "Heaux Life."

I have no rational explanation for why, thus, I have no idea how.

13. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

14. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

....yes, that is exactly what that is called. Thank you.

15. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Some of these are funny, but a lot seem to be just "let's laugh at people we see as sluts." Like there was one post about how an OF girl lost a bunch of subscribers after saying she was pro-choice. Are you really beating your meat to a sex worker and then becoming appalled when she reveals that she's not some strict evangelical Christian?

16. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, the undercurrent of the page is mocking the women. No surprise there. Goes back to my point in the thread I had about it and you see it in some of those post. "Sex work is empowering to the womyns!!! Also, in reality a good portion of the dudes underwriting the pay are detestable people that hate these women and want to shit on them metaphorically and apparently quite literally." For me it's the crazy absurdities that of the new reality OnlyFans has created in our society why I can't stop scrolling through it. Like the one announcing her husband's suicide on Instagram, then releasing a masterbation video on OF calling out it was the last one she did prior to his death. I just can't look away. It's bonkers.

17. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I avoid sex work in general, just because I find it transactional and uncomfortable for both sides. I was at a friend's bachelor party weekend, and when they went to the strip club I just stayed at the boozy pizza shop next door getting hammered and stuffing my face with pepperoni (which well could have mirrored was was going on inside the strip club, I don't know what props they use these days).

18. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know dog but some dudes just want to make it rain, make them cheeks clap, and not have to hear their stance on Roe V Wade in the process. Isn't sex the ultimate form of escapism?

Ive never had a great time at a strip club but I get the purpose of, for a single guy at least, a venue that has naked boobs live in the flesh without all the rigamarole.

19. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Escapism doesn’t exist anymore, dinosaur.
    Do better. Be better.

20. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.