Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] SPRING IS HERE [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Mar 24, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I don’t know about written about, but he’s certainly the most trolled. He’s a meme to GameStop employees and customers because of the numerous scenes he’s made there, so they ALSO try to film and shame him online when he’s spotted. Fortunately for him he’s autistic enough to not ever seemingly become depressed from ANY of this.

2. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

More than Hitler?

I think not.

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I don't even recognize the name. I consider myself lucky.

4. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

He started a war and killed a lot of Jews in the 30s and 40s. Allegedly.

5. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Oh... THAT Hitler.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Usually he was known as “The Sonichu Guy”. We are talking the era of 2004 or 2005 when this was going on.

7. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah, he was never tried in a court of law, but he got cancelled anyway.

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

He had no dedications in “Mein Kamph”. Selfish little prick.

9. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

In happier news:

10. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Adam Carolla is coming to my city on the 7th of April. Anyone ever see his live show? Would it be worth my $30 to go see him. I really enjoyed "The Man Show" back in the day and I occasionally will listen to his podcast. I probably will go cause I want to support the venue but it would be nice to have a heads up as to what I could expect.

11. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I went to his live show years ago when I was into his podcast. Honestly it was a disappointment. He prided himself on not preparing, which was clear very quickly. He basically told some of the same stories he did on the podcast, aimlessly rambled a bunch and spent the last 30 minutes reviewing his pay stubs throughout his career on a projector to joke about how rich he is. I haven’t listened in years, but that was a real turnoff.

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

He and Kimmel both took huge dives in their own ways over the years. Shame, I liked Corolla but he thinks he’s this sardonic anti-comic and dude… you are NOT Norm.

13. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

30 bucks seems cheap as fuck. I couldn’t convince my friends to shell out the 90 bucks he was charging 6-7 years ago when he was pimping mangria. It was at a small concert venue that I guess they were bringing in chairs for. Felt weird at that price and venue. Divorce must hit him hard. Axed his two cohost and dropped his Friday show so he can tour more. I’d see him for 30 but I figure it be just to see him in person telling the same rants he always does. Speculation is he’s going to join the Daily Wire network. Which seems about right at this point. His political rants are tired as fuck.

14. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Spring is here, indeed.

Last year was the first year really using the Airstream and it had a bunch of issues, some minor (a few popped rivets, bathroom fan seal, light switch not working), some mediocre (water level sensor shorted out, power outlet not working from battery as expected, etc), and some pretty major (no solar battery charging).

Had the dealer work on that stuff over the winter while it was being stored, and just got word that it's all been handled under warranty. Turns out that 2 of the 5 solar panels were FUBAR from the factory, so never worked, which fucked with the solar controller, so no batteries got charged as a result. They fully replaced the 2 solar panels. Made me really question their delivery quality testing, and I made a slight hint at that, and the service manager was super embarrassed, and apologized, and gave me a hell of a credit on the winter storage as a result. "The Pandemic" isn't an excuse for everything, as it turns out.

My BFF is flying out from BC last week of May so we can haul it back across Canada for 10 days to go to our yearly BC Mountain Lake fishing trip with The Boys™. So that will take us 10 days to get out there (we're stopping off in some killer lodges in Manitoba, etc, to go do some pike/musky fishing), my Mom is flying out to Kamloops the day before we check into the lodge so we'll pick her up there, we'll spend the 4 days fishing/drinking/cooking, then Mom and I will take the 6-10 days drive back home.

And all while Zoe is growing up so fast, and becoming so very trained. I've been spending 2 hours, 2 days a week working with a professional trainer, and it's been working out amazingly well. She is so well mannered and controlled right now, it's amazing. I really expect her to be so much more mature on this trip and so much less work and concern... she actually does what she's told these days, even if a rabbit runs off in front of her. I'm super impressed with her progress.

It's going to be an insanely relaxing month vacation on the road, with a few days of work interspersed thanks to Starlink... so really, they'll think I'll be working way more than I really am.

Right now I'm officially in "trip prep mode", and it doesn't suck.

15. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I’m glad you are taking the time to train Zoe properly. So many people, including many friends of mine, have no idea how to deal with or train a dog, and as a result the dogs are very poorly behaved and disciplined, to the point where I have no desire to visit them.

16. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

It’s a struggle sometimes, but she’s trending in the right direction daily.

17. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Poorly trained dogs are the bane of my existence. We hike hundreds of miles a year with our dog, but she's scared of other dogs and is reactive. So we go places where leashes are required, she is never off-leash, we step off the trail to let people pass and have her trained to focus on us.

The number of fuckers who think the leash laws don't apply to them is ridiculous. I actually don't care if you leash your dog as long as you have positive voice control over them, but sprinting down the trail screaming, "TUCKER LEAVE IT TUCKER COME TUCKER NO TUCKER NO NO NO" while their dog is on a dead run directly at us is not control. I love dogs and I still don't really want strange dogs sprinting directly at me - not to mention the lack of control is why so many trails and parks are banning dogs altogether.

It's amazing what some consistent effort does in creating repeatable behaviors.

18. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Everyone in our neighborhood does a decent job except one guy. He got a black and tan hound about a year ago. He just lets it run wild thru the neighborhood. It drives our dogs nuts when comes and marks territory in our yard and they can see him from the window. About a month ago I called him to tell him the dog was out on the highway. He basically said, "fuck him, he won't come to me, I hope he gets hit."

Well, yesterday the hound came running thru our yard trying to chase a car on the dirt road. Our white pit was in the yard with me and, having been driven nuts by this hound forever, he gave chase. The hound ran right out of our yard, in front of the car that it was pursuing. It got hit and killed by car going maybe 10mph. I'm sure the asshat owner is going to tell anyone who'll listen that it's our dog's fault.

If it were Gus, the GSD, I could have recalled him. The white pit, not so much. He'll stay in the yard, but he's not going let another big male run thru the yard like that while he's out. We didn't get him until he was about six, he's well behaved, but I don't know if we can train that out of him.

19. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Made it back from Massachusetts today and for some reason the car was harder to pack coming home than going out...
    IMG-20230328-WA0008.jpeg

20. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Is that like $300 worth of beer? God damn dude.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.