Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] SPRING BREAK 2020 [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Mar 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Welp, unfortunately due to CURRENT EVENTS springbreak 2020 is largely canceled for the whole country. We can reminisce about spring breaks of yonder years though, can't we?

[​IMG]

Think back reeeeal far. Back when you were young and vibrant. What's your best springbreak memory?
    [​IMG]

Raise your Corona to Friday. You're working from home anyway so knock off a little early.

2. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I never went anywhere for Spring Break. Looking back, I should have worked less, played more. But I guess I get to make up for it now, minus the drunk, naked women dancing everywhere.

Yeah, not a consolation when I think about it.

3. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Now that that photo is forever on the internet, I wonder if the other three girls mock the only one of the four that kept her panties on.
    "God, Amber, you were such prude."

My best Spring Break memory was from Jupiter, Florida. I had taken time off college to ski, live and work in Colorado. I was coming back to school after Spring Break. I flew from Denver to Florida, and spent the week in the sun on the river, with one of my best friends and two college girls. I had been living at high altitude, in the cold, then head to the warmth of Florida with these beautiful girls and no responsibility. After that, I started back to school, worked during Summer and other breaks, got a second degree and then began my career. Never had a "life is so easy" break like that again.

4. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

5. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I’ve been hammered since noon, fresh squeezed grapefruit juice and champagne for breakfast. I haven’t worked in 12 days and I’m losing touch with “reality.”

My best spring break memory was many moons ago. I went to Mexico, went to a local club to score pot and found cocaine instead, entered a bikini contest(didn’t win) and woke up in a sink.

The win from that event was the coke, it was so good! And my friend snuck it back in a fucking teddy bear. Ah, the good ol days, before TSA.

6. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

After reading that description, I feel like my Spring Break story was the equivalent of "I went to an antiques store."

7. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Me too . Spring break meant getting some more hours at my job(s), and maybe a little more time with the girlfriend. In all likelihood I would have just been sunburnt and hung over. I’m under no illusion that I would have gotten laid by bikini clad coeds.

8. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

It's also national whiskey day. I had no clue it was friday until I saw this thread. I know it's daytime only because the sun is out. I'm in a twilight zone.

9. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

My best Spring Break was when my fraternity went on a cruise with a large group of girls from sororities we were close with. It was absolute insanity. Had my first and only threesome on that cruise. Zero regrets.

The weirdest thing that happened was a bunch of us wandered off the tourist area in Dominican Republic that our cruise stopped at and wandered to the border of Haiti. At the mouth of one street was a small detachment of US Marines and two humvees. We asked what they were doing there and they said to stop dumb American tourists like us from wandering into the neighborhood behind them. They explained that if we went in, we wouldn’t be coming back out. Good times.

10. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I graduated college in December and my first duty assignment was Tyndall AFB in Panama City, FL. A young Lieutenant with zero responsibilities, living in the middle of a spring break hotspot...I'm still a little surprised l didn't end up in jail, dead, or with several STDs

11. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So, just the Herp, then?

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Spring Break means going down south to bang everything that moves. And guess what? Nothing moved.

13. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

was this regular rape, or the dead body type?

14. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ah, Spinnaker Beach Club. You will never find a more wretched hive of collegiate scum and villainy.

15. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Hey, what’s with all the fucking questions? It’s all a blur of board shorts, giant inflatable Bud cans and sleazy club promoters with frosted tips screaming sexual metaphors out on a public sidewalk through a megaphone.

16. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

It’s as if you don’t love tribal armband tattoos. Fag. Kick your fuckin’ ass.

If you want to have fun in Panama City take any moment and just shout “HEY YOU, IN THE OAKLEYS!!!” It’s more fun than yelling the name “Nick” in a Greek restaurant.

17. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Just so y’all know there’s an App Store game called “plague” for like a dollar that’s an upgraded version of Pandemic we all used to play when adobe flash and geocities were all the rage.

I know what I’ll be doing for the rest of quarantine

18. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There's a desktop game in the steam store called Plauge Inc - Evolved. It's kind of fun for the first 20 games or so, but it loses it's charm once you figure how to spread the virus to the hard to reach places. It's usually like $10 during a Steam sale, but due to the virus going on now I don't know what they are charging. I'm sure there's an uptick in purchases of people wanting to destroy the world virtually.

19. Riggins

Riggins
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Damn all these cancellations. I’m sitting, drinking bourbon, watching a simulated Madden game that I’ve gambled on because there is nothing else to really put money on. Hello Friday nights!

20. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You may have a gambling issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.