Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] SMILE, ITS HAPPY CANADIAN T'GIVING [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Oct 7, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

“Midnight Mass” on Netflix is very good. A slow burn that doesn’t bore. And it has a real ending, one season only.

2. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I, too, saw that comment on Reddit.

3. wilder111

wilder111
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

I've, uhhh...done some research. That was a light blow for her...

4. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Happy Canada Day!

I'm adding it to my calendar. Ive forgotten it so many times now that I'm just embarrassed.

Day 3 of my garage sale was a total bust. I made 50 cents. But, it was a nice day and I cleaned up the garage so not a total waste of time. Eh, ya win some, ya lose some.

5. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Oh Bless your little heart... Canada Day is July 1st...

But I'll just assume you meant "Happy Canadian Thanksgiving" and say "thanks!")

Just got back from my sister's where mom, sister's husband, and her MIL all had a nice turkey roll dinner. Was fairly short, and enjoyable. (The MIL can be a real PITA on most occasions).

Got out in a nice, short but not too short time frame.

All in all it's been a nice long weekend so far.

6. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I did. Shit.

Ok y'all just roll on without me, I'll be over here in the ditch thinking about my life.

7. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Didn't see the comment. I might not be original, but not a plagiarist lol

8. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

It is pretty low hanging fruit. ;)

9. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Much like her vagina

10. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Hayohhhh!

11. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So the mailbox platform that got wrecked by DUI Neighbor had three mailboxes on it: ours, his, and somebody else’s I hadn’t met.
    Turns out this afternoon, there’s a guy on a Gator or something similar, digging holes for new posts. So I go out to meet him, he’s the owner of the third mailbox, lives at the farm across the road. So my wife and I helped out, we got a new mailbox platform all set up.

12. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Sounds like some good has come out of it.

13. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

14. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So have I, a couple, they were both in the car with the drivers that lived, so they had a hand in their fate, but it sucks. Had a friend that lost his mom that was coming home from third shift.

You did the right thing.

I used to just ride my dirt bike everywhere when I was drunk. To the bar, to nearby friend's houses, stores for more beer. I talked myself into believing it was better because of my low mass, it was safer for others. But really it was because it was fucking fun.

This past summer we had a guy flip his F-150 on our gravel road. He probably wasn't going 10mph, just ran off a steep dropoff. He was drunk, probably going to get more beer from a store 6 miles away.

15. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know how you did that. I took my motorcycle out once when I was drunk. Almost got off and walked it back to the house. It was the most unsteady I've ever felt.

16. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I don't know, had a lot of practice, I guess. We would carry backpacks with beer and rode all over the county. Mostly on trails for fun. You know, redneck stuff.

I only rode my street bike drunk once. Me and a few others went to a party, started getting shitfaced and planned on sleeping on the couch. However, the party went really bad with a huge fight. We left and rode about 10 miles to my friend's house, just an old country back road ride. We went slow and steady, knew we shouldn't be out there.

17. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Had already sold my bike by the time I started drinking. Like fiddling with guns drunk it’s just something I’d never do. Shit can go wrong real quick with no metal cage to protect you.

Just thinking about it the other week because of the anniversary as it happened the same morning news of princess Diana dying broke. Had a drunken idiot crash his quad passing us on a trail. Helmet came off, head smashed directly into a tree, started convulsing, puking blood, thoughts I was witnessing someone dying. Red neck shithouse drunk at 11 in the morning. He lived. Probably why I wouldn’t do it.

18. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

as I was getting ready to leave the hospital from my brain tumor, they put me in a room with another bed for a few hours while they processed the discharge paperwork. Still had to be hooked up to computers I guess for liability shit. They told me the bed was gonna be empty, until about 15 minutes in they told me there was "an emergency coming" and just wanted to not freak me out. Dude in his early 20s, not much older than me came in. Looked like he was completely paralyzed. His 4-wheeler rolled over on him.

Never rode my 4 wheeler again. Ended up selling it to my now father in law. Still won't touch it.

19. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I rode my bike to class very hungover once and had the damnedest time trying not to fall off. At one point I had to dismount to puke in the bushes. I can't imagine being drunky woozy and staying attached to the saddle.

20. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Debated posting this portion earlier lest I be judged but it is what it is and it was damn near 20 years ago. I use to drive "tipsy" definitely more than I should have back in the day. Like Dixie, it was fun to have a little buzz and cruise around.
    But speaking about shit going wrong real quick, my current cars can accelerate into "shit got outta control" way too fast. Shortly after getting the Z06, we went to dinner, I had a cocktail and a glass of wine and leaving the restaurant there is the freeway onramp that is a nice long sweeper. Put it in 3rd, accelerated through and out of the turn and holy shit when I saw the speedo passing 110. I knew then that I could seriously hurt/kill myself and others in the blink of an eye in that car. Much like when I had my motorcycle, there is a one drink limit. Way too easy to want to feel some G forces and in the blink of an eye, I'm way over my driving skillset.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.