Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] ROAD TRIP DAY [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, May 26, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dieformetal

dieformetal
    Expand Collapse
    Hurricanes Are My Bitch

Will someone please send boobies to this good man???

Thinking of you too RoM. Wishing nothing but the best.

2. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sending naked boob vibes @Rush-O-Matic 's way:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Do you have toe thumbs? Wtf is that?

4. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Your wife must have beautiful feet. Cuz my big toe is gnarly and you would never mistake one for the other.

5. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

No such thing.

6. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

They pay extra for that.

A girl I dated in China had her ring toes (the piggy that got none) set back a good 3/4s of an inch up her foot. Her middle and little toes were next to each other. It was weird.

7. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Did she sell foot pics?

8. Aetius

Aetius
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Back to the topic of road trips, this one coulda been me. I got stuck in the traffic snarl that resulted, immediately after stopping for food at the prior rest stop. If I hadn't stopped, I would have been traveling the same road, in the same direction, at around the same time as the 58 year old who got hit head on.

9. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So I was at the local home improvement store over the weekend and I noticed that all the girls working up front at the registers, and a lot around the floor were absolute knockouts, just a huge gaggle of beautiful girls. It is like walking into a modelling agency there.

I was thinking perhaps a pervy general manager in charge of hiring, but I now think I have a better answer to why: sugar daddy hunting.

What better place than to find an older man who is financially stable than a store that has a clientel that is older, owns a house, and liekly has disposable income to waste on silly home improvement projects to hook up with/sponge off of.

Or am I just projecting?

10. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Por que no los dos?

11. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

There was an episode of some show. Maybe Seinfeld? Someone got offended that all the girls hired were beautiful with huge busts, but it turned out they were all related and it was a family owned restaurant.

12. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sure wish my local Lowe's/Home Depot had that going on.

@bewildered It always comes back to Seinfeld. All the waitresses at the coffee shop were stacked. Elaine applied and found out they were all sisters.

13. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

A company I worked for had a department that employed about 8-10 people. At all times the department was made up exclusively of beautiful, fit girls under the age of 35. The department manager was gross, greasy and obese and in his late 50s - he legitimately looked like a bridge troll.

Everyone knew what he was doing but the department continued to function okay so it was mostly tolerated, though it was an open secret that the guy was one bad hire away from losing his job. He got pretty close to getting canned when he brought on an intern who was 17 and showed up in skirts that would flash her underwear color if she so much as reached for a cup of coffee.

He finally got fired when he organized a department team building event. Usually our team building events were an outdoor picnic with a couple of free drink tickets or something. This guy chartered a boat (we were nearly 2 hours from the coast), bought a bunch of liquor, and instead of handing out company t-shirts he had the intern spend a day designing and ordering custom printed bikinis. Just him and a half-a-dozen 20-somethings in company logo bikinis, on a boat with a case of vodka.

14. GTE

GTE
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Back when I managed a shop, we had a ridiculously hot lady who had the personality to match but she was fucking TERRIBLE at her job. I had customer complaints, coworker complaints, seven write ups on her but the owner wouldn't let me fire her. When I finally got her to quit, he hired her back and put her in another location.

15. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

implication-dennis.gif

16. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My last job hired young fresh out of college for their entry level roles. Wasn’t exclusively hot girls but a much higher than average amount were. It wasn’t even really the eye candy that was enjoyable it was just young people who hadn’t been beaten down by the mundanity of life yet. Young energy, still going on Spring Break and taking off multiple days for their birthdays. Made the job less monotonous. My other jobs have skewed older with less social interactions as more people had kids or were just middle aged gossip hound cows you don’t want to go to happy hour with anyway.

17. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I actually can't remember if they successfully went on the trip or if he got fired when the plans came to light. Would be massively disappointing to get fired over his Hot Girl Boat Trip fantasy that never happened.

The department rapidly went back to a normal age, gender and hotness distribution, and I no longer had a reason to spend my coffee breaks over there. Oh, and I think I left out that zero of the girls that worked for him were married. Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

18. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

You're quite the photographer. Did you ever get them to all pose for a sexy calendar? For charity!

19. kuhjäger

kuhjäger
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

God I would kill for some young energy at my job. We have all of one person younger than me, and he is a walking Aspbergers salad.

20. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Same. Instead of Spergs, it’s middle-aged a Indian engineers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.