Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

WDT NSFW 2/27/15 - My mailman is brain dead

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Juice, Feb 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm definitely an ass man. I mean, I won't reject some nice boobies, but the body types I'm drawn to are small and athletic, which usually does not include a big chest.

Several years ago I was out with a group of people who all worked together and they were all speculating on the authenticity of a coworker's most lovely and perky sweater puppies. Eventually, there was money riding on it. I was drunk and didn't work with them, so I chatted the girl up for a couple minutes and politely inquired. She happily let me know they were fake, gave me the back story (was a gymnast, never developed well, always felt self conscious), let me cop a feel, and I promptly became good friends with her and was eventually the photographer at her wedding.

2. ghettoastronaut

ghettoastronaut
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

To paraphrase a joke about vegetarians - "How do you know if a girl has fake breasts? Don't worry, she'll tell you".

I'm on the fence as to whether I'm an ass guy or a boob guy. I used to consider myself an ass guy through and through; but then, my girlfriend at the time had very small breasts (not that there's anything wrong with that, of course) and an ass that - if only it had wider exposure - could have created peace in the Middle East. More recently, the last girl had a pair of breasts that could have inspired poetry that would make Shakespeare look like Twilight but an ass that was, well, not bad, exactly, but you wouldn't write poetry or solve millenia-old geopolitical conflicts with it. I guess you just have to appreciate someone's physical features for what they are and not wish for what might be.

3. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

And your tits, apparently.

4. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse
    overly defenCive stuffed cougar

Whatevs. Don't care.

5. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Yeah you do.

6. toddamus

toddamus
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Where is the gym? Can I be a member? I'm feeling really inspired to join a gym right now

7. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, you're right, as my friends complain about chest wrinkles, boob sweat, aching backs, lifting tits up to itch under them I think "if only that could be me!" I like my body. Don't ruin it for me.

8. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

"Whatevs"

9. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse

Oookkaaay. I guess that makes your point? Me making jokes? Good one.

10. Gravy

Gravy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That girl is hot and all but the foreground sledgehammering is hilarious.

Inner monologue: This is some bullshit. How am I supposed to look sexy with this damn thing? I'm not a fucking railroad worker in 1880.

11. Angel_1756

Angel_1756
    Expand Collapse
    The Big Four-Oh

Re: tits, try cluster feeding a newborn all night. At 8 pm, I'm a DD. At 2 am I'm a B. By 8 am, I'm back up to a DD. It's the best of all worlds.

12. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Titty man here. Asses are nice, titties have that intergalactic force of nature that draws us all to them. I give credit to the yoga pant/lululemon revolution it has done much to lift asses appeal in my mind. Still love titties.

13. Popped Cherries

Popped Cherries
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I like how you say this and post a gif of a girl working out with gigantic fake tits stuffed in a thong singlet. THE HYPOCRISY!

I like both tits and ass. I prefer larger breasts, or maybe not larger just teardrop shaped. I've noticed, in the limited amount of small boobs I've been intimately close to, they are more cone shaped. Not that it's BAD, just teardrop shaped is more visually appealing.

And now for something completely different:

I recently bought a Microphone to do some live streaming/sound recording. The thing is fantastic for sound quality, but it picks up EVERY ambient noise throughout my apartment. I could hear my dog's collar tag jingling two rooms away with the door closed. I'm looking for something that cuts out the ambient noise and is more of a unidirectional mic? Has to be a USB mic, price isn't a huge issue, but I can't justify spending more than $150-200 on it. Anyone here do any podcasting or sound recording that has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.

14. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm not even kidding here, but I didn't even realize there was a chick with a sledgehammer until you just said something. Basically, I'd be an awesome eye witness.

15. happyfunball

happyfunball
    Expand Collapse

Attached Files:

• yoga.jpg
      yoga.jpg
      File size:
      40.7 KB
      Views:
  16. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

[​IMG]

Can't help it, but every time I see that GIF, the soundtrack goes like this:

"we must... we must... we must increase our bust..."

17. Now Slappy

Now Slappy
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Ahhhhh, the wonders of Judy Blume. ("Are you there God? It's me Margaret.", if I remember correctly.)

18. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    You pretty much do not want a condenser mic, they will pick up everything. I have one for my home studio recording and it's pretty much useless unless I'm in a sealed soundproof environment.

19. JoeCanada

JoeCanada
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If I had a nickel for every condenser mic-induced feedback loop I've heard, I could put a down payment on the hearing aids I probably need.

20. katokoch

katokoch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I do what I want. Its still a good .gif. Plus the sledgehammer out of nowhere is hilarious.

I've always been attracted to athletes like runners and lifters. The gymnastics meet at the U of M my girlfriend took me to a few weeks ago was ridiculous- those girls are fucking built.

Anyone looking for a date tonight?

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.