Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] NATIONAL SMILE DAY [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, May 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greybeard

greybeard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Never known a Ducati electrics to last long enough for the chain to rust

2. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have had great luck with this bike so far. No issues with the electronics or fuel system.

Just bad storage, for lack of alternatives.

3. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

HA! I don't have any experience with bikes; are European bikes as bad as their cars?

4. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have had three Ducs, and all required more upkeep than a Honda/Kawasaki/Yamaha.

That said, there was a big leap in 2010s in reliability, and I have been happy with mine so far.

However, there is a reason the Duc manual says get the oil changed by a professional, and I am sure I will find that out too soon.

5. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Small town Walmart is proof that the mullet never really went away.

6. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Idiot former employee is bragging to my team how much money she’s making at her new job. She’s also bragging about being paid under the table.

I called the IRS and let them know what’s going on.

She has to the stupidest person I’ve ever met and I’ve met some dumbasses.

7. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well i have had a fun day, i work straight days, my wife is on afternoon shift, she gets home at midnight. So in the morning when i got up, she is like the bed smells like perfume. Then i get a text later saying she found a blonde hair in our bed(we all have brown/black hair).

8. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You should probably let her know about the golden retriever you adopted.

9. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

It's my wife's and my 9 year anniversary. We're spending it at home because my toddler who bit through his tongue this weekend, ended up requiring 10 stitches to put it all back together. Joy.

At least we're going to the beach this weekend for some sun and fishing (well, as much of a beach as you can get in Texas). We'll celebrate our anniversary the following weekend at TopGolf. That place is fun as hell.

10. greybeard

greybeard
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Blond or grey? And does the perfume smell like a granny? Maybe she's just old.

11. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

My ex has my 8 year old son in travel ball. Practice 5 days a week and up to 4 games on the weekend. I had no say in this.

Same thing happened last year and he had no other summer experiences except for baseball.

I think it’s completely overboard and stupid. Coaches want him there 90 mins before each game to do 20 mins of batting cages and then sit and watch the game before theirs. Then another 30 min post game talk. If you’re keeping track, that’s nearly 4 hours a game.

Of course he says he wants to do it, but I see him getting burned out at times.

Question- Do I become the bad guy and create issues by not taking him to every game or practice? I understand it’s a team sport blah blah blah, I played sports into college. But this seems beyond excessive for an 8 year old and my ex will not negotiate.

12. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Sprinkle the bed with burnt toast crumbs, so when she tells you what it smells like you can tell her that she's having a stroke.

You're welcome.

[​IMG]

13. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Flip the switch. Ask the slut why she’s dumping the blame on you while cheating on you with a lesbian.

14. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He’s your son too. And he’s only 8. That schedule is fucking ridiculous. They practice more than high school football teams.

Id say do what you think is right. In the end the only people that are going to be upset are the creepy coach and the ex.

15. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

It’s your kid. I’ve never heard of a court order that says you must show up for Pop Warner sports. Your ex has two options if you choose not to bring him to practice: she can bitch, or she can sit there and take it like you do. That’s it. But you’re just as entitled to be a parent as she is.

16. jdoogie

jdoogie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Maybe she's deflecting for the hipster she has coming over for "yoga lessons" in the morning after you leave.
    [​IMG]

17. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah I don’t care what she thinks. I’m more concerned that my son is going to resent me for skipping baseball and she’ll tel him I don’t care about his baseball like she has in the past.

18. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Could you just tell him that your mom only wants you in baseball because she is too lazy to rake you to the water park? I wouldn’t pull him out so he can just sit and play video games, but I’d take him to do other fun things.

19. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I’ll never speak bad about her even though she deserves it.

20. shegirl

shegirl
    Expand Collapse
    Redemption Seeking Whore

If he misses practices and/or games, the way the coaches sound, he'll pay a price. It could be being benched or them working him harder in practices.

If it were me, I'd research other leagues (?) or resources that are not as intensely scheduled. Once you find one then go to her and voice your opinion and suggest he start on XYZ team because it's more reasonable and would be better for him and not burn him out.

I played sports all year long, all through school, volleyball, basketball and softball. Like anything else there are good days and bad ones but for an 8 year old, there should be way more good ones than bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.