Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] NATIONAL SMILE DAY [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, May 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Georgia fans piss in water bottles and throw them at you. I had a 50 something year old man punch me for sitting in “his” section with a scalped ticket. I was thrown out for it.

2. scotchcrotch

scotchcrotch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Sister of a friend went on a rant about illegals today on social media.

“We gotta stop babying them with handouts”.

Meanwhile she’s late 20s, still lives with her parents and is knocked up a second time by another baby daddy that she isn’t with.

This hypocrisy is amazing.

3. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We have one of those in our family too. Posted a picture of a bumper sticker: “if you
    Can’t feed em, don’t breed em” while she’s on a healthy combination of various unemployment and social welfare programs.

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

We have a fucktard faux-redneck at work with one of those lame “Don't buy foreign” bumper stickers .....meanwhile he works at a steel plant who (amongst other things) cut motor coils for Toyota.

5. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In other news, Li'l Bandit graduated today:

Lil Bandit graduation.jpg

6. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

To be fair, Toyota and Honda are arguably more American-made than the big 3 are.

7. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    That is the most glorious redneck/metal contraption I've ever seen. I'd probably have gone with a flywheel on the bottom for more stability, but that's neither here nor there....I dig it.

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

So I guess R Kelly is up the river for more underaged rape? Screwing kids is one thing, but his real crimes against humanity were Trapped In The Closet and Real Talk. Motherfucker needs to burn for that.

Literally worse than Hitler.

9. sharkhead nachos

sharkhead nachos
    Expand Collapse
    Experienced Idiot

Having season ticket off and on for the past 20 years, I can say that "most" of the drunken violence stays in or around the student section. I've only seen a handful of fights in around our section (directly in line with the band on the opposite end of the field) during that time.

Normally folks just get tanked at the epic tailgating all day and will sneak a flask or pint of something to their seats. Personally, I just can't drink all day in that kind of heat. I don't see how people can do it. But I can definitely can see how boozing all day in the sweltering heat will make people belligerent assholes.

10. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Congrats man! I'm not sure who's aged more in that picture.

11. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Whatever Real Talk is one of the best break up anthems of all time.

12. Puffman

Puffman
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well she must know what she is talking about, First hand knowledge.

#32 Puffman, Jun 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  13. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

I just transferred the funds to pay off my property in Missouri. It's about to be all mine. Paid for completely. This gives me a sense of security beyond belief.

My grandparents were secure and somewhat well off. They'd went through the depression with 6 kids and came out the other side. But no matter what they remained frugal the rest of their lives. They had 2 acres of land that Grandma refused to ever think about selling, it gave her a sense of security. When she passed away I'd told the family I wanted to buy that piece of land and they sold it within hours of her death. That pissed me the fuck off to no end, they didn't even give me a chance to buy it.

Anyways, I now have my little piece of security like Grandma did. I hope she's looking down on me and thinking "Good for you!"

No matter what happens, there's 3 acres of dirt that belong to me. It's a thousand miles away, but it's there and it's mine.

14. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Fucking women. All day she has been saying "i am going to take the kids to the movie tonight" ok cool they would love to go, i have no interest in seeing the live action aladin. Well when she came back with the kids from a birthday party she said she really didn't want to go now. Then she asked if i was coming i said no, they she gets all bitchy saying she thought it was family time. No fuck you, you never once said it was family time or wanted me to go, just because you dont want to go now dont get mad at me.

15. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Well, I sense at least one additional port that you're being locked out of for a while...

16. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Interesting turn of events...

First thing this morning my niece texted me that my step sister had accepted an offer on my step mother's house. I didn't have to transfer the funds to pay off my place, I'm about to get my share of the estate. It's not going to be much, but it certainly should've covered the pay off.

Oh well, I'll probably use that money to either sink a well or build a garage.

17. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

77278243-C328-4D6A-9233-1A8CFD74CA45.jpeg

18. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

My 2 year old tripped and bit through his tongue. Split right down the middle, all the way through, cut is about half an inch long. In my almost 15 years of teaching, I have never seen so much blood. Only thing that compares are a few vehicle accidents where I was the first one to the scene and they also involved facial wounds. Emergency room dr said it'll heal itself without stitches in about 2 weeks, which seems crazy to me. Thankfully I had an IFAK in my truck so we were able to stop a lot of the bleeding en route to the hospital.

Related: if you see a car speeding up behind you with its hazards on, MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY!!!! You don't need to know what their emergency is, just know that their hazards are on for a reason and you're in the way of their solution.

Where we live it's much faster to drive to the hospital than call an ambulance. This is not the first time I've had to drive like this (also did it each time when my wife was in labor, and again with my eldest when he was struggling to breath). Also not the first time I've had idiots block me in and, in some cases, even slow down thinking I was just being an asshole.

19. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Toytoy, believe me, a flywheel was my first thought, but the problem is that they are (on average) about a foot wide, and that would be taking up a lot of space next to the toilet in our bathroom.
    That is the old ring gear from my Firebird, when I switched from 3.08s to 3.42s (I should have gone with 3.73s), and the cam is from a 3V Ford 5.4. The rebar was just some scrap I had lying around.
    That ring gear weighs about as much as, or more than an automatic transmission flexplate, and you'd have to be trying really hard to tip it over.

I've got more metal furniture/ accessories coming. Next is going to be a lamp made out of a crankshaft, and a coffee table with camshafts for legs is in the works, too.

I want to thank everyone for their congratulations on Li'l Bandit's graduation.
    In case you're wondering, his next step is the local UT college, and his major will be music (cello, specifically, although he plays bass guitar, regular guitar, and a bunch of other instruments that he just dabbles in. He's at the state orchestra competition right now.).

20. downndirty

downndirty
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I finally did some basic bike maintenance and changed the oil in my Ducati.

Next up, changing the chain. Thanks to the shitty storage unit, it gets a bit more moisture than would be ideal. So the chain has some superficial rust. Anyone ever swapped that out before?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.