Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] NATIONAL SMILE DAY [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, May 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Lordy, we are thin on real holidays. Today is national smile day. Related. The dentist and hygienist mentioned several times about what nice teeth I have. Massaging the ego or truth? How did your last visit go?

Tomorrow is say something nice day. Let's keep it positive and get our weekend on!

Summer is around the corner. Are you ready? I've heard down south its already in the 90s with 70%+ humidity. Bring on the swelter.

Focus: weekend, yeah! Well for some of us.

2. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

It’s a good day when you wake up to find a coon in the trap. Stupid fat fucker!! My 5 year old son decided the raccoon liked pretzels, so I figured fuck it why not, nothing I tried had been working anyway.

Of course the first night we put out the pretzels, the coon finds them irresistible. Fatass has a few gallons of my cat food in him. He was so pissed when he saw me he started doing like this barking thing then went crazy biting the cage while pissing and shitting himself.

3. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What are you going to do with it?
    Raccoon is good eating...

4. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Vultures are getting a good meal

5. Improper

Improper
    Expand Collapse
    Disturbed

Bewildered, we will need to see the teeth in question to make any subjective decisions. Kidding - I am sure they are lovely or why would those people say it?

RotN, that sounds kind of fun. For those that do not know, racoons suck - selfish little assholes, and biters to boot. Dixie, not good EATING......good catfish bait, when aged properly.

I am having a work by phone day, and already have like 2 hours of outside stuff done. The sun is shining, and after 13 inches of rain in the last 30 days here, there sunshine a great change of pace .I AM smiling, so this holiday works out for me.

6. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It is weird with the lockout situation. I was hoping for a long weekend, everyone was, but we dont want to take the time off for it. I was really hoping for a 4 day weekend but oh well.

7. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Oh. Are you impacted by the BC port worker stuff going on?

8. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

It was a very weird situation, it was a province wide lock out, but our port was the only one that didn't do it. It is so complicated that i dont really understand it. I am an ILWU member, the BCMEA is the one that locked us out, the company that runs this port DP World didn't said fuck you bcmea and didnt enforce the lock out. So we went to work Thursday, there was rumors of the Vancouver guys coming up to picket our port but they never did.

9. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Ignore that previous rep that was sent way too early (oh, there's a single word that's been typed? send it!)

Sounds like nobody really knew what the impact was on you guys and didn't want to make a stand one way or the other.

10. gamecocks

gamecocks
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

SEC has just lifted the ban on alcohol at sporting events. This will be interesting.

11. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I like the boobs in your avatar.

SEC fans aren't really known for partying, excessive drinking, and passionate school spirit. What could go wrong?

12. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Also BCMEA were dick heads, never heard of anyone doing what they did. They were actively sitting down at the bargaining table when they announced the lockout. You do that when or strike when you walk away from the table not when you are actively negotiating.

13. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Now they will drink it out in the open instead of from boot flasks.

14. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

My sis went to LSU and has stories of horrible drunken violence in the stands. She didn't attend games due to the crazy fans. Booze may be banned but gets snuck in anyway. I want to say I recall a story about a glass bottle getting thrown into the field. LSU fans are nuts.

15. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I subscribe to a YouTube channel for a female trio called The Lounge Kittens...

I'm a huge fan.

16. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

This was the first video I saw of theirs and I was hooked:

17. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

But wait! There's more!

18. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    This could get interesting....

It seems there is a new roommate in the house. I haven't met the guy yet, but when I came home from work I noticed he had a Mississippi license plate. From the county that was right next to where I lived. Since there's 20K people in the 2 counties combined, I'm sure we know quite a few people in common. Even more frightening is the fact that I'm related to at least half that neighboring county. The guy is probably some sort of cousin or something.

Perhaps I'll just keep my mouth shut about being from, or ever even living in Mississippi.I sound like a proper Yankee most of the time instead of someone from Mississippi anyways, so my accent shouldn't give me away.

I don't need any more cousins. I don't like the ones I have as it is....but then again....you have to know someone to buy land down there....and quite honestly I'd much rather retire to north Mississippi than Missouri. Hmmmm...now it's a conundrum.

19. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah my college was grandfathered in to allow booze when we changed conferences. I went to a few dry games at other schools and it just lead to people sneaking endless amounts of hard liquor instead of buying 12 dollar beers at the game.

20. dixiebandit69

dixiebandit69
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That's where you're wrong, sir. Try soaking the skinned carcass in salt water for 24 - 48 hours, then bake for about 45 minutes to an hour at 350 degrees with your favorite seasonings. You won't be disappointed.
    One warning, though: In my experience, 'coon is only good fresh. If you stick it in the refrigerator and want some leftovers the next day, the stuff turns into jerky.

In other news, Jungle Julia had been complaining that after two years of living in this house, we still don't have a toilet paper holder in our bathroom.
    So I made one for her:

Toilet paper stand.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.