Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] NATIONAL SENIOR CITIZENS DAY [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Aug 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fiveslide

Fiveslide
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I passed a fatal crash yesterday. Man, it looked vicious, excessive speed definitely a factor. A four door car left the road and impacted a tree on its passenger side. It ripped the car in half right at the B pillar. The engine, front end and dash rested about 30 feet away.

Screenshot_20200824-083203~2.png

2. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

WaterBob bathtub bladders are handy to keep water in your tub and keep any contaminants out, soap, pets, dust, etc.

3. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Neat! Very handy. I remember when I was growing up one of my hurricane prep chores was scrubbing the bathtub out really well with bleach and filling it with water as an emergency drinking source. It always had dust and random debris floating in it despite my best efforts.

4. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I looove clogging the toilet in the morning and causing it to overflow. Really sets the mood for the rest of the week. Happy Monday I guess.

5. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pics or it didn’t happen

6. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

It's @bewildered ... pics or it DID happen.

7. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Y'all. This is one of those ''there are no winners'' situations.

8. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You've transformed to a mildly aggravated pooper.

How does one cause a toilet to overflow? Are these badly designed toilets?

I thought the bowl was supposed to hold 2 tanks' worth, ensuring that even if your toilet is clogged, flushing it won't cause an overflow. The only time I've ever seen one spill over is when someone flushes it even though the bowl hasn't receded to normal levels.

9. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

It was a convergence of events.

We follow the ''if it's yellow let it mellow'' policy so there was already 3 potty break's worth of TP in there. Then, I had a very high fiber diet over the weekend consisting largely of a canister of peanuts, homemade whole wheat bread, and vegetables. Lastly, the morning coffee hit me so hard that I didnt have time to pre flush before evacuating.

It went exactly to the brim of the bowl but as soon as I added the plunger it was overflowing.

10. AFHokie

AFHokie
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

11. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

But wait, there's more!

Before I am done today every toilet is getting pooped in. 1 more to go.

Maybe falling down the stairs knocked it loose. I really need a one story home, I am too klutzy for this shit.

12. shimmered

shimmered
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

We got The Husband a Toto toilet seat for birthday/Father’s Day and the man cried. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone so happy for the increase in poop comfort.

13. Binary

Binary
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If my toilet saw as much #2 action as your toilet does, I think I'd keep that baby clear at all times.

Nothing worse than Poseidon's Kiss from a bunch of stale pee that has been marinating for several hours.

14. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Maybe I should designate a pee toilet.

I used to flush every time but water is expensive here. Either we are flushing the toilet every time or running the sprinklers, but not both.

15. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

If your sewerage rate is based on your water usage, and you have an irrigation system, your water department may let you install a separate meter for your sprinkling. If you're just watering off the hose bibs connected to your house, you may not be able to split it. But, if you can, then your watering gallons are not charged for sewerage. Totally depends on how much they charge for a meter and how long you plan to be there, too, to see if you can recoup your cost in savings. ymmv

16. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

We have underground sprinklers. And I've already inquired about a separate meter. With permits and installation it would be 8 or 9k.

17. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I’m a “if it last yellow let it mellow” person too. We’re on a well, and it’s been unusually dry this Summer. Meanwhile our oldest son insists on clean toilet water water for some reason so he’ll flush, void, then flush again.

It’s not like there’s a 24 hour old piss soup in there, and I’ve tried to get it through his head he’s wasting water, but he continues.

18. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have a dedicated pee toilet by virtue of it being the most conveniently located but also being one of those shitty little builder's grade toilets that I refuse to sit on given a choice. It also has a one liter vodka bottle full of water in the tank to reduce the water for each flush, but that's a dangerous game to play if there's a chance that a guest might poop in it.

19. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Man all this talk about water prices is so weird and foreign to me.

20. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

And just to make some of you feel even worse. The city actually had to open one of the main water valves and let it drain into the ocean, because the main was too big. It supplies a section of houses and it also at one point served an industrial water front where they needed a lot of water. But that industries is gone so the water flow wasn't nearly as much as it needed to be and there was getting stagnate water inside the pipe and people were getting sick, so they had to just dump water out to flush the lines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.