Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] NATIONAL RED WINE DAY[NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Aug 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yup, my wife works shift work, and when she is on graveyards she sleep during the day. Even with ear plugs in, i will get a text once and a while saying "someone's fucking dog is barking".

2. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

That and also the people who don’t believe in leash laws also frustrate me. I appreciate that you claim your dog is so sweet and well trained but the fact that it’s running up on me and not responding to you is saying something else entirely. It’s stupid because there are so many dog parks around here, there’s no reason to come to the state park where there’s protected wildlife to let your dog run.

3. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Yep, my #1 pet peeve. My dogs are fine on their leashes but they do not like being run up on. We have had run ins with people who act SUPER entitled and act quite affronted when we tell them to get their dog away or leashed.

It annoys me to see people in the neighborhood ''walking'' their dogs off leash. It screams to me that they are trying to show off how well trained their dog is, but I am not impressed since the dog in question is usually about 20' before or after them, or running up into people's yards. I don't care that you have a friendly golden, it isn't just about you, it's about other people, their property, and their dogs. Maybe my dogs won't react well. Maybe I don't want your dog coming up to me. Get your shit under control.

4. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

After listening to about ninety seconds of Miley Cyrus on Rogan’s podcast, I realize that Neo isn’t the only expert of dodging bullets. Liam Hemsworth is also very skilled at it.

If you don’t want to be “portrayed” as a whore by the media, then don’t let underaged teenage fans finger you on stage. For starters.

5. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Wait...what?

6. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There's a guy in my neighborhood who does this with a yappy little ankle-biter. Not only does it run up into yards and flower beds, which is rude, but the little bastard runs back and forth across the street, too. It's only a matter of time until somebody hears "whump-thump" while they're looking at their car's radio.

7. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

8. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I need to start asking for boneless auto repair.

9. SouthernIdiot

SouthernIdiot
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He better watch his back. Big Chicken won't be pleased.

10. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I vaguely remember that...and when I looked it up, I found an article from Nigeria. Gotta love the translation.

4009B5CC-0DD9-44F4-A319-E45B9547290F.jpeg

11. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Had a neighbour's dog who was left outside all day every day and they hardly ever played with him, etc, so he became very loud.

Amazon is your friend: https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Pet-Supplies-Sonic-Bark-Deterrents/zgbs/pet-supplies/3024231011

Took 3 days before the dog learned that every time it barked it got sonically zapped.

Best $50 I ever spent.

Still felt badly for the dog, though...

12. PIMPTRESS

PIMPTRESS
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I had a similar model that just shit out on me. To be more specific, water got inside the housing and wreaked havoc. I just ordered that one though, looks to have better reviews.

13. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Especially considering that English is the closest thing they have to a national language.

14. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

15. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I could give two shits about Miley Cyrus, but really, an article from Nigeria? That’s it? Is there a pop up ad from a Nigerian prince?

16. NatCH

NatCH
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Hey man, I’m just the messenger. I’m not the editor in chief of Information Nigeria or anything.

He actually recently passed away, and is left with no one to whom he can bequeath his VAST FORTUNE to. He has entrusted me to find someone of much good character to use this moneys for the betterment of all kinds. Upon looking for one so worthy, I came across your name. Will you please help me to complete his last dying dream?

17. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    When I lived in Anchorage I had a neighbor who left their puppy tied up outside all night right by my bedroom window. It would yelp and cry all night. After about the third night, I called the police and told them my neighbor was beating their dog in the yard and held the phone out the window so they could hear it "Being beat."

They were there in 20 minutes with animal control. I assume the puppy was taken into protective custody because I never saw it again.

18. walt

walt
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Well I returned to work yesterday and last night got the message to not come back til Tuesday. The district is still trying to figure some things out and not all the routes or what kids are going have been completed.

First day is a week from today. I would normally have a couple weeks to lay out the route, directions, start learning the kids names, where the houses are, etc. I'll have two days, if I'm even driving. I might just be the person taking temps as they board the bus. Truth is, that may be the preferable assignment.

19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Tying a dog up is animal cruelty, any idiot dog owner has known this fact for three decades. It wasn’t being “beat” but you saved it (and your sanity) from abuse. Technically you didn’t lie.

People have no business letting a dog yap all day/night and just ignoring it. Have some fucking respect. You CHOSE to own the animal.

20. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

This thing is growing on our oak tree. Any of you idiots know what the fuck it is?

E8F81B58-CF5E-4D0B-9404-D4297373AEAD.jpeg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.