Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] National Pizza Party Day [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, May 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Let's have a pizza party! But no cheese pizza. There has to be basil, or pepperoni, or something.
    Every once in awhile a Hawaiian style with ham, pineapple, and BBQ sauce hits the spot.

[​IMG]

Honestly the best picture I found was this one:
    [​IMG]

There are so many stock photos of the skinniest of all the bitches posing with pizza.

This is also NASCAR Day. Ringing @Dcc001 to the white courtesy phone...

2. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I used to be vehemently against Hawaiian pizza, but the one from Dominos is exquisite drunk food.

My go to is just a loaded pepperoni and bacon. When I make a homemade pie, I use ghost pepper salami that I get from a charcuterie place nearby. I make the sauce a little spicy as well. It’s amazing.

3. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

I have been so busy lately that I haven't been cooking or eating much. I am visualizing pizza right now and it's making my stomach hurt. No dinner or breakfast over the last 2 days. Just arrived at the cathedral for my nieces graduation and had to leave at 4am. The good sign is that I did not burst into flames walking in. The bad news is that if this shit drags on too long I might run up to the alter and violently go after all the communion wafers out of hangry rage.

Hurry. UP.

She's the valedictorian though so I guess I'll behave.

4. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Pineapple does not belong on pizza.

Anyone who thinks it does is satan.

5. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Whenever I order from Papa John's I get the same thing: thin crust, square cut, ranch sauce, chicken, bacon, and Roma tomatoes. I still love meaty, cheesy thick crust on occasion, but the other has become my go-to. You should try it. You can almost always get a 40 or 50% off coupon, too, so that's a bonus. I like making up other combinations, too, but definitely no pineapple.

6. Czechvodkabaron

Czechvodkabaron
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I can take or leave pineapple on pizza, but ham is the thing that really does not belong. I use chicken or bacon instead of ham when I get pineapple on a pie.

7. Volo

Volo
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Pickled jalapeños and sharp cheddar on a deep dish with garlic and tomato sauce.

Your asshole will punish you for your sins, but this pizza is second only to central air conditioning in my list of awesome stuff.

8. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I make stuffed pickled jalapeños that have bacon and cheddar in them, holy hell are they great with cold beer, but they are a commitment. The next day is not fun.

Bit the bullet and got an Anova Sous Vide, have Keto Cheesecake going right now and bacon wrapped filets going in later.

My MIL sent me to her market to get beef filets, she was paying 95 bucks for 4 filets. Insanity.

I went and got a whole beef filet and a pound of thick cut bacon for $100.

Now I have 6 bacon wrapped filets and 2.5 pounds of trimmed ground beef. Gonna eat good later.

9. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

I get paged in the same post as Hawaiian pizza?! Is there no justice in the world? Pizza should be eaten in a civilized manner. Extra crispy crust, mushrooms, green peppers and cheese. I will also accept traditional Italian styles. You people with BBQ chicken or pineapple are heathens.

I’m so off NASCAR lately. Almost every good driver retired and the tracks are all so similar. In this order I follow:

UFC
    NFL
    MLB

Damian Maia is fighting tonight! Woot!

10. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I love Demian Maia, but I don’t see him being a reasonable contender for the title again. After that fight with Woodley, all you need to stop Maia is proper take down defense. However, if he gets you, it’s over.

11. Dcc001

Dcc001
    Expand Collapse
    New Bitch On Top

Yes I don’t think he’s a title contender. One, he’s too old and two, he’s a throwback. His jiu-jitsu is the best in the world but you cannot be a one trick pony anymore. It’s painful to watch him stand up.

That being said, he’s a human boa constrictor if he even lays a hand on you. Ask Carlos Condit

12. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

I used to be really into NASCAR as well, then Johnson went on his like decade run and they started changing shit it seemed like every year. Now there's literally no point in watching it except for the last few laps of Daytona and Talledega (which you can find on youtube the next day).

I also used to be really into the NBA, and I am still a big Spurs fan and watch their games whenever they're on, but Durant going to golden state and all these guys teaming up ruined it for me. I like competition, which is why I've really gotten into the NFL in the last few years. A team can suck one year and be in the playoffs and championship contention the next. Hard not to love that.

13. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

So if you’re on the fence about Sous Vide I’d recommend it. Highly.

Attached Files:

14. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Jesus get your counters redone.

15. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Now that's what you call a low blow!

16. Flat_Rate

Flat_Rate
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Backsplash behind the stove, downside to buying a house with a new kitchen that an old lady picked out right before she died.

It’s on the list for replacement (it’s a long list)

17. Clutch

Clutch
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I have a pork belly going in mine right now, and I have no idea how it's going to turn out. The damn thing wants to float, so I had to put a spoon in the bag with it.

18. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Fat floats.

Haven’t you ever seen a land whale at the beach try to get into the water? They’re the ones who always get destroyed by the waves because their belly turns into an inner tube.

19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Ahhhh it’s May Two-Four weekend. The kickoff to Sit Outside And Drink Season. Tonight we’re having effinshenanigans’ burgers and corn on the cob. And Shindig, which is Cowbell brewery’s best beer.

I’m just hoping it stops raining now, it’s looking grey until Tuesday on the weather network.

20. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    I went to an ATM today and went to withdraw some cash. Everything went swimmingly until it came time to dispense my money. The machine kicked out 1/2 of a $20 and jammed. I got a busted ass $20 and a receipt that said I withdrew $60. I went to the clerk at the store and tried to get some resolution. "It's not our machine."

I looked at my receipt....no phone #. I went to the machine....no phone #. As soon as I got home I called my bank and got someone who spoke something that almost resembled English. She kept trying to talk over me in her pigeon English while obviously reading from a script. I was informed I couldn't dispute the charge or stop payment while it's pending. I still think she was full of shit. I would've asked for a supervisor but experience has taught me that they're equally stupid.

Long story short, I got half a $20 bill that I paid $63 for.

Perhaps I should fuck up that ATM. Some super glue in the works should do $63 in damage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.