Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] NATIONAL NAME YOUR POISON DAT [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Jun 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Y'all are underestimating his ability to roll downhill. It could be awe inspiring if he got up some momentum. Unless, of course, he has a flat spot. Then it would simply be disappointing and anti climatic.

2. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I think he think he's a fucking high roller... a la Jabba the Hutt...

Gets all the slave pussy he wants...
    [​IMG]

And I'm sure he gets there on his General Lee Mobility Scooter...

[​IMG]

3. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Speaking of which....

Never underestimate the ability of low IQ rednecks to be easily amused:

Capture.PNG

Almost 6 million views. Six. Fucking. Million.

My band sucked, but at least we weren't patronizingly stupid.

On the plus side, watching that idiot video brought this video for Bishop Bullwinkle up as a recommendation. I kind of dig it.

4. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Anyone see the Chris Hardwick thing? His ex who is/was an actress published a nasty piece in a smallish publication detailing all sorts of emotional abuse and what she describes as sexual assault. She didn’t name him but through deductive reasoning, people figured out it was him.

And now everyone and their brother is creating as much distance from him as possible.

https://medium.com/@skydart/rose-colored-glasses-6be0594970ca

That’s the piece if anyone is interested.

I’m not sure how I feel about it. She said he had her blackballed from the industry due to her ending the relationship. Everything else is just indicative of an insecure, controlling boyfriend. Which I’m not sure is fair to make public.

5. Misanthropic

Misanthropic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I'm responsible for a couple dozen of those views. Its good background music while you're drinking beer and doing shit in the garage.

As is this:

6. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Two things surprise me:
    A) Chris Hardwick guilty of sexual assault
    B) Chris Hardwick has enough juice to blackball somebody from the industry

I don't find it hard to believe he acted immaturely, but I do find it hard to believe he'd be the assaulting type.

7. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

He gets a lot of love from the dorky Comic-Con types out there. I’m not sure that’s enough either. It’s not exactly a shattering news story being covered much.

I’m still unsure of what to think about this story with regard to its place in the whole metoo thing. Stories like this and the one about Aziz Ansari strike me as having more to do with causing damage to their reputations than an actual search for justice.

8. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Just found out about 6ix9ine, the rapper, who's had 5 billboard top 100 hits (what'd you ever do toy?????). Somehow someone has a worse persona than stitches but managed to become a mainstream hit.....

If dude is as toxically abusive as she claims I don't know why you think his behavior isn't fair game for public consumption.

The Aziz thing hit me differently than most people that wrote the girl off as just having a bad date. I thought it was at least part of the conversation. I heard the story plenty of times from women, having a dude aggressively proposition them, back off when they initially refused, only to keep trying aggressively moments later like nothing had been said, until they relented and had sex or ended up leaving like she did. Maybe not prosecutorial sexual assault but bad behavior theyre uncomfortable with that she (the #metoo movement) want to see addressed.

#128 Kubla Kahn, Jun 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  9. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

The movie Strange Days is insanely under appreciated.

10. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

I fucking love that movie.

11. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

Mistakes were made. I learned to not order anything with seafood in it at the airport, no matter how good an idea it sounds.

Also, Seattle airport has jazz musicians stationed everywhere. Anyone flown through before? There was a chick with an electric cello on one end and another elsewhere playing and singing.

12. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

I’d put it in the short list of five best movies of the 90’s. It’s brilliant and was so ahead of its time. I still love watching it. That climax using over 10,000 extras is visually insane.

#132 Crown Royal, Jun 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  13. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

Oh dear.

I can usually find some artistic merit in music I dislike. That stuff? Nah. Unless I'm unusual in that I find his words artistically challenged

Fuck nigga, fuck nigga, fuck, fuck, fuck.
    Muh dick it needs to be sucked,
    Fuck nigga, nigga, nigga,nigga,
    Fuck, fuck, fuck,
    Nigga.

That dude needs a thesaurus.

14. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I honestly didn't dig it, a little too 90's cheese in it's depiction of the future, for a more serious movie. I did enjoy peak hotness Juliette Lewis prancing around naked half the film. Remember some of the cinematography was really good, Ralph Fiennes dreamboat eyes.

15. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

It is one of those movies that aged almost instantly after its release. It was predicting VR to become an invention as big as television and it didn’t happen (yet). I loved Angela Basset as the buff/beautiful bodyguard and the camerawork is some of the best ever. It was written, produced and co-directed (without credit) by James Cameron and it shows.

Also: lots of movies have explosive “grabber” openings (NARC springs to mind) but the opening scene of this movie (for its time) is incredible. It’s still the best first-person steady cam ever because it’s done in one shot with real stunt work.

16. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Having lived in Vancouver, flew through there lots, as it was cheaper to drive there and fly to any American destination than to fly from Canada.

Always a nice airport, pretty chill, comfortable, and about an 8/10 of airports I've hung out in.

17. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

God bless rednecks. Normal people would never even dream of this mash up, let alone have the ability see their vision to fruition.

18. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Dude had some serious balls opening it up like he did... such a small wheel base, high torque... not a good recipe for keeping the shiny side up in most cases.

19. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse

That crossed my mind...the small stance of the steering and how fucked up that must be at speed. I'm more curious about the drive train....wtf? Did they hook the tranny directly to the rear end? A V8 and auto tranny would probably be longer then a riding mower....and how the hell did they fit a rear end up that could handle the power?

I'd really like to see the whole set up

20. bewildered

bewildered
    Expand Collapse
    Deeply satisfied pooper

It was a really nice airport, pretty details everywhere like the mosaics on a set of giant pillars. It was busy as hell when I went through today. I haven't spent any time in the city itself yet but am looking forward to going back, it looked beautiful flying in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.