Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] NATIONAL NAME YOUR POISON DAT [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Jun 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Les Claypool is the one of the greatest bass players to have walked the earth. He got turned down from Metallica for being too good. Hetfield said that he’s too much of a virtuoso to mesh well with them. That he needs to be his own thing because Metallica could never be a Metallica with someone like him. Even if he can play all their shit.

2. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Anyone else excited about the 2026 World Cup news? I think it's really cool that the US, Canada, and Mexico are hosting it together. Here's a list of all US cities that will be hosting matches. There's definitely a few within driving distance of me, and by that point, with a 12 year old, I might try to go to one.

3. Frebis

Frebis
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I live in Cincinnati. Those are just potential stadiums that meet the requirements. The real list of host cities comes out in 2022 or something like that. Although I’m sure Dallas , the rose bowl and meadowlands will make it.

I’m not excited because I’m not a fan of FIFA. Or really soccer I’m general. I’ll have ten year old then. We will go axe throwing or learn to smoke cigarettes or something like that during it.

4. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I’m more excited to see the Qatari slave body count for 2022. To be clear, the slaves aren’t actual Qataris. Mostly Indian and Pakistani.

5. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

If you thought that wall of bodies in “300” was cool, over there they have entire skyscrapers made out of dead construction workers. The host team has been using their skulls as soccer balls.

Have they begun to build the city where the World Cup is being played yet? Of course Qatar was selected back in the not-long-ago Cash Means Who Gives A Fuck era of FIFA.

#65 Crown Royal, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  6. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

"Oh shit, the US is investigating us for corruption. Quick! Let's give them a world cup."

7. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I think soccer is the sport I care least about. Not sure, it’s a race to the bottom between that and hockey. However, if games are played at Gillette Stadium which is about 4 miles from my house, I may try to go to a game. Probably not though.

8. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Soccer is an okay sport completely ruined by the antics of its pussy players. And childish fans.

9. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    This woman got her head stuck in the tail pipe of a truck at a country music festival. How in the blue fuck do you get your head stuck in a tail pipe?

Capture.PNG

10. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

"I betcha a beer yew can't fit yer head in that thar tail pipe."

11. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    Maybe someone told her there was a Moon Pie up there?

12. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

It was a country music festival. All they had to do was say luke bryan wanted her to do it.

13. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I mean those ridiculous coal role tailpipes are the new abomination for vehicle upgrades. Why they exist in the first place is the real question here.

14. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

You know there are dudes hitting her up on social media, thinking, "man, if she's dumb enough to do that, I wonder what I could get her to do."

Instead of cutting her out, the dude should've just started his truck and blown her out.

15. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What?! She had been drinking? This is my shocked face.

16. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

...in all honesty I detest them too. Just like back in the 90’s when subwoofers that could throw the planet of it axis were all the rage.

Purely obnoxious horseshit.

17. Kampf Trinker

Kampf Trinker
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

There is no quicker way to identify a tool than someone who soups up their vehicle in a way that is annoying to everyone else.

No, you don't look cool. You look like a jackass.

18. Rush-O-Matic

Rush-O-Matic
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I was not there to witness it, but my buddy swore it happened. I have a Rush bootleg* recording from the Permanent Waves tour, called "St. Louis '80- Remaster." An alternate name for another boot of this same show is "Taurus Pedals From Hell." It was recorded live as a radio broadcast, pressed to vinyl, and then it eventually made it through the trading scene. So, it's not an audience boot, per se, as it was recorded off the soundboard. It has the alternate name because of the bass in the instrumental La Villa Strangiato. If you don't know Rush and that song, Geddy Lee plays the bass part with his feet on Taurus pedals while playing keyboards. It's an awesome song, and really fun to hear live. But, oh good lord, the bass. It will rattle your insides. I definitely think he hits the brown note. My buddy had a killer sound system in his truck, and I told him to play it, but NOT crank it or his windshield would be at risk. So, my buddy borrows my CD, to give to this other dude that was always bragging about his killer system. Sure enough, when it got to that part it cracked the back windshield.

*I used the word "a" but we all know I have hundreds of Rush bootleg recordings. By the way, for you Rush fans, if you only own one bootleg, get that one. It's incredible. It's this one:
    http://www.digitalrushexperience.com/database/review.php?RecordingID=1365

19. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Like train horns in cars? Or those fucking blue halogen headlights that pierce your eyes, flesh and soul in the rear-view? Yecch. Such needless cries for attention.

20. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Fart can exhausts.

Expensive and guaranteed to reduce the power of your car, but you can be heard a mile away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.