Adult Content Warning

This community may contain adult content that is not suitable for minors. By closing this dialog box or continuing to navigate this site, you certify that you are 18 years of age and consent to view adult content.

[WDT] NATIONAL NAME YOUR POISON DAT [NSFW]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bewildered, Jun 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

I remember those as ice fudge bar thing and they were fucking delicious I can only imagine it as an ice cream tub.

2. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Anthony Bourdain did a “down south bbq” episode that is one of my all time favourites of his, and he said the fresh pork rinds were the best thing he ate on that trip. The guy who made them spent hours prepping and frying until they were just right. They looked fucking amazing. NOTHING at all like anything that comes in a bag.

3. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    My mother, God rest her soul, and I once had a conversation about my smoking (This was in my 40's mind you.)

I was trying to explain to her that nicotine addiction is probably the hardest addiction to break. I mentioned heroin addicts that had quit both saying nicotine was harder to quit. She kept on "Why don't you just quit? It's easy if you just put your mind to it."

I finally asked her "What do you know about addiction?" And she informed me that she'd dealt with addiction her whole life. I was flabbergasted. My mom? Addicted to something nefarious? No way.

I asked "What were you addicted to?" And she replied straight faced "Chocolate."

4. toytoy88

toytoy88
    Expand Collapse
    Alone in the dark, drooling on himself

The fucking desert. I hate the fucking desert.
    They're nothing like what comes out of bag. They're bigger, softer, and warmer. There's also so much air in them that you can pop them in your mouth within seconds of pulling them out of the fryer.

5. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse
    ER Frequent Flyer Platinum Member

Anyone remember Zima? It used be really popular back before I could drive. That, Boone’s farm, and MD 20/20 Strawberry Banana were staples.

Well it’s back. I brought home a six pack for my wife and I to try, she said the last time she had it was when she used to steal it from her mother after she’d pass out at the lake. Figured we’d give it a try for old times sake.

This shit tastes like pure diabetes.

6. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

Popular amongst WHO exactly?

8E93EBC3-4EBB-4AE7-8951-01EEEE38A1EF.jpeg

7. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Well, it was a panty dropper back then. Put a jolly rancher at the bottom and...

Wait, is that a joke we can't make anymore? Certain drinks being panty droppers? I had a good fake and got to see a lot of titties because of it. Is it still kosher to say that? Asking for a friend.

8. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Dude, I don't care about what you were wearing or what it took for you to drop them...

9. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

Anyone keeping up with E3 this year? Cool list of announcements. Pumped for Fallout 76 and Cyberpunk 2077 (if it ever comes out).

As for Battlefield V, I may actually skip this installment. I love the series, but I just don’t think I want to play another period shooter, especially WWII. Battlefield I was fun but not fun enough to keep me engaged for longer than a month or so.

Now that I have a kid, Im extremely picky about what games I pick up since game-time is limited.

10. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

The new assassins creed coming out looks pretty decent. Not sure if it was covered by E3 this year or not, but I’m waiting on red dead 2. Being in grad school is a time suck so gaming has completely fallen off the radar.

11. wexton

wexton
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

how could you forget the new elder scrolls?

12. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

Nah, the new Skyrim was the killer announcement.

13. Juice

Juice
    Expand Collapse
    Moderately Gender Fluid

I mean, the teaser didnt show anything and who knows when its coming out. The other stuff is an expansion of the online game and the mobile game. I was never into those types of games anyway, I heard Skyrim was legit though.

14. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

In other news IHOP is the latest company to go full retard with a clear marketing stunt. Were pancakes on that much of a down swing?

15. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

No, it’s just that having four tetrillion burger chains wasn’t enough. You need MORE forgettable food that you can easily top at home.

16. Kubla Kahn

Kubla Kahn
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

Yeah with the over saturation of burger joints why move away from the breakfast niche? Just mind boggling.

17. Revengeofthenerds

Revengeofthenerds
    Expand Collapse

Fortunately a lot of other companies took the opportunity to make jokes of their own. Some of them were pretty good.

Especially Wendys and Burger King.

I'm honestly surprised IHOP is still around. Their food wasn't particularly good, particularly cheap, or particularly fast.

18. Crown Royal

Crown Royal
    Expand Collapse
    Just call me Topher

IHOP is the Kevin Costner of USA chains: bland, sometimes decent, but you’ll always watch Open Range while high at midnight. It’s a breakfast place. For anarchist freaks like me who eat breakfast for dinner and don’t think it’s weird.

Sometimes when I’m in the States I wonder when they’ll start building rows of homes with no kitchens. There is so many damn places to eat, you guys still cook, right? I’d shoot bullets in any direction like Rocco in Boondock Saints and hit a restaurant with every round in Michigan.

One chain I remember liking down there was “Steak & Ale” I guess it’s your version of “The Keg” anyways, it was really good.

19. Nettdata

Nettdata
    Expand Collapse
    Mr. Toast

In other news... Lisa Lampanelli lost her shit at one of her shows... it's the funniest she's ever been... too bad it was in a "laugh at" you kind of way, and not "laugh with".

20. xrayvision

xrayvision
    Expand Collapse
    Emotionally Jaded

What? Was that from her comedy show? I honestly can’t stand hecklers if that is what she was combatting but it looks like she lost her fucking mind and I can’t figure out what happened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.